IGNORED

Trump 46: Chief Fuckopotamus And #BunkerBitch

GreyhoundFan

Another wonderful ad:

• Upvote 7
  • Love 7

37 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Another wonderfully brutal Lincoln Project ad that should get twitler's panties Depends in a wad:

Fixed it for ya.  

• Haha 12

Campaign 666.

• WTF 7
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Campaign 666.

And for the first time ever, the stone eyes of the four Presidents immortalized at Mount Rushmore will roll. Teddy Roosevelt will wish he had a body, so he could smack him around.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

Trump doesn't have a problem telling staff, reporters, ceo's, medical personnel, etc., to take off their masks, but his daughter, totally different story.  Hypocrite. 

The march to St. Johns ...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ef8fbc7e81e2cc688898b2efb3a56187.png

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2

44 minutes ago, Howl said:

He has.  Every day I wonder what kind of deity would continue to let him happen.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

This is the best sign ever that Trump won't ever become the authoritarian dictator that he so desperately wants to be.

• Upvote 16

Writing something like that is nice and I'm sure makes Trump angry, but what will they do the next time he wants a photo op and asks that American citizens be gassed? Will they sit quietly and let it happen? Because if so this letter is pretty useless. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

The published results of Fuckface's physical is a crock of shit.  244 lbs. MY ASS.

My husband is 6'4 and weighs around 245-250.  Toddler-in-chief has a good 50 lbs. on him, if not 70.  

• Upvote 11

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

:pearlclutch:

• Upvote 10

Fuck Nugget didn’t bring a fundie approved bible with him to his little show and tell and gas. 

This publicity stunt has not been well received. From the left and the right, Trump has been criticized for the brutal treatment of peaceful protesters and for his use of a Bible and a church as props to advance his political ambitions. But there was one small detail that adds a delicious layer of irony to this latest Trumpian stunt. If the whole performance was in order to send a message of solidarity with his evangelical voters, their adored leader used the wrong Bible.

As Hendrickson notes, the Bible that Trump held over his head was a Revised Standard Version (RSV). Every English-language Bible is obviously a translation from the original Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic, but there are vast differences among the versions. Not only is the RSV outdated (the New Revised Standard Version, NRSV, was published in 1989 to replace it), but it’s not a Bible that evangelical Christians consider authoritative. 

“It would be pretty much rejected by the vast majority of evangelicals. It would be seen as a deficient translation of the Bible. A distinctly liberal one,” said Rev. Rob Schenck, an evangelical clergyman, the president of The Dietrich Bonhoeffer Institute, and the author of Costly Grace: An Evangelical Minister’s Rediscovery of Faith, Hope, and Love. “And for many, especially in the very conservative or fundamentalist wing, they might see it as not a version of the Bible at all.”

• Upvote 15

12 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

“It would be pretty much rejected by the vast majority of evangelicals. It would be seen as a deficient translation of the Bible. A distinctly liberal one,” said Rev. Rob Schenck, an evangelical clergyman

:pb_lol: :pb_lol: :pb_lol: :pb_lol: :pb_lol: :pb_lol: 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4

This is scary -- "Trump Army"?

• WTF 12
  • Thank You 1

CNN reporter Betsy Klein noted how more fencing is being built around #BunkerBitch’s dwelling. 

Klein’s video of fence construction at the White House set off howls of laughter, as many Twitter users noted the irony of the man whose top campaign promise was building a U.S.-Mexico border wall now being forced to build a wall around himself.

• Upvote 10

46 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is scary -- "Trump Army"?

This is really disconcerting. It has all the hallmarks of the Trumplicans gearing up for domestic armed conflict. They know they are going to lose the elections, and they are really scared of what will happen to them when that happens -- the knowledge that they will be prosecuted for the egregious and atrocious acts they committed is first and foremost in their thoughts, I would imagine. They are desperate to prevent that from happening, and if it means they need to incite civil war, they won't hesitate.

It's one of the reasons I'm glad that the military is signalling it will hold firm to their oath to the Constitution. Even so, with Erik Prince's mercenaries involved, and with so many civilians armed to the teeth with weapons of war being 'recruited' to Trump's 'army', things could get pretty rough before the military eradicates their threat.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 1

15 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

This is really disconcerting. It has all the hallmarks of the Trumplicans gearing up for domestic armed conflict. They know they are going to lose the elections, and they are really scared of what will happen to them when that happens -- the knowledge that they will be prosecuted for the egregious and atrocious acts they committed is first and foremost in their thoughts, I would imagine. They are desperate to prevent that from happening, and if it means they need to incite civil war, they won't hesitate.

It's one of the reasons I'm glad that the military is signalling it will hold firm to their oath to the Constitution. Even so, with Erik Prince's mercenaries involved, and with so many civilians armed to the teeth with weapons of war being 'recruited' to Trump's 'army', things could get pretty rough before the military eradicates their threat.

Exactly what I was thinking. With hints that the military intends to uphold the Constitution, not blindly follow whatever Trump wants done, his crazier followers that have been arming themselves for years must be super excited that they may finally have reason to actually USE their stockpile of weapons. Trump being voted out of office is the cue they've been waiting for... they say they've armed themselves in case the government starts trampling their "rights" (all while claiming to be patriots and supporters of the military, with no inkling of how contradictory those things are). So much of Trump's rhetoric seems to have been priming them to be able to declare any defeat of Trump as a "coup", and once he's not president anymore the leash will have slipped. Starting to use the term "Trump's Army" is another step toward true armed opposition to the government, once their dear leader no longer has official control of it. 

And now they can order the first part of their official uniform (made in China, no doubt) on Trump's site.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens between an election loss and Trump leaving the White House. No doubt he'll dismantle as much as he can, fire as many people as possible, and do his level best to leave absolute chaos for the next president. It's going to take years to recover, even with a peaceful transfer of power. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

It'll be very interesting to see what happens between an election loss and Trump leaving the White House. No doubt he'll dismantle as much as he can, fire as many people as possible, and do his level best to leave absolute chaos for the next president. It's going to take years to recover, even with a peaceful transfer of power. 

I'm worried that America will be in a lose/lose situation.

If he loses (please, Rufus, let this be the case): He will go batshit crazy, milking as many $$$$$$$$ as he can from the people and government, and dismantle/trash as much as possible. Plus, he's likely to scream about it being a "stolen" election and try to incite his most rabid followers to do horrible things. It will take a lot of time and good leaders for the US to recover.

If he wins (please, NO), he will feel vindicated and the gloves will be off. This will turn into German 1933 combined with Soviet-era Russia and NK. I could even see him doing something insane like renaming the country Trumplandia. America will be lost for generations at that point, if we ever recover.

I know I'm being pessimistic, but without a fully bipartisan push to restore the US, I could see these things happening, and we know the Rs won't lift a little finger against him. Even Romney, on whom so many (not me) put their hopes, showed his cowardice in failing to utter a single word against the treatment of the peaceful protestors near the WH.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

Trump didn't bring the Bible - Ivanka brought it.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

33 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Trump didn't bring the Bible - Ivanka brought it.  

His Jewish daughter had to bring a Bible for him to brandish. Nice.

• Upvote 10

[mention]GreyhoundFan [/mention] No you’re not pessimistic you’re realistic [emoji20] I think we can all agree that Fuckopotamus Bunkerbitchs term so far has been worse than we all thought it would be. Experts on fascism and authoritarianism like Sarah Kendzior and Ruth Ben-Ghiat are all saying the same and so far the predictions of the former have become reality. In my opinion it‘s extremely important to imagine the unimaginable and to be honest I’m not even sure if there will be (free) elections in November. Barr sent soldiers with no identification to the Protests and it turned out to be riot teams from the Federal Bureau of Prisons. People who are used to see civilians as enemies. This is a frightening move. So again, you’re not pessimistic.

• Upvote 5

In a $1500 handbag.  #FecklessCunt.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Smash! said:

In my opinion it‘s extremely important to imagine the unimaginable and to be honest I’m not even sure if there will be (free) elections in November.

Not holding elections will not help Trump stay in power though. The Constitution clearly states his term ends after four years, and elections or not, he will have to leave the White House when his term is up. It will not be in his best interests to nix the elections, he simply must hold them to be able to keep his office.

Instead, I believe -- no, I am convinced, that he and his enablers are going to do everything in their power to thwart fair and democratic elections. The focus will be on preventing people from voting as much as possible. And I am afraid, if for nothing else, this 'Trump army' will be used to intimidate voters. 

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I know I'm being pessimistic, but without a fully bipartisan push to restore the US, I could see these things happening, and we know the Rs won't lift a little finger against him

Although I understand these concerns about rebuilding the country, and I agree it will take a herculean effort to fix things (btw I hope America does not rebuild, and instead renews -- more on that below), I don't think that effort will need to be bipartisan. If the elections are as fair and democratic as they possibly can be, I'm absolutely convinced that voter turnout is going to be so historically massive that there will be no Republican Party left to speak of, let alone one whose help will be necessary to get things done. 

What my greatest concern is, is not the effort needed, but the vision and willingness to renew. If America rebuilds what they have lost, they will be building the same corrupt system that lead to Trump in the first place. America will have such a unique opportunity to more or less start with a clean slate. I hope it isn't squandered; but I am afraid it will be.

Edited by fraurosena
clarity
  • Upvote 9

Maybe it's a fake one that she hides booze in to drink at the White House or to use to hide her daddy's penis pump...

fakebible.png

• Haha 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic