• Haha 4

20200524_toles1.JPG

• Upvote 6

image.png.1ab926ea75ae64e715717f3b4ea907c3.png

• Haha 15

On 5/23/2020 at 3:44 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.d7488392f75fa9d0327d79e7ab59b0a7.png

image.png.a1d7da3b66e6553215e86da0fb28a578.png

Oh Donny, looking at those pictures you must have been doing a lot of stress eating. I'm ready for your lying position to say you're still in tremendous shape and not overweight at all.

• Upvote 8

image.png.92fd35daa8674f8cf8babe324f1efb9c.png

"You Ain't Black"

Over this weekend, pro-Trump goons and sycophants left comments underneath my cartoons demanding that I draw on Joe Biden’s gaffe where he said, “You Ain’t black.”

Apparently, some people think my cartoons are supposed to give equal time. Wrong. They think a cartoonist is not supposed to be biased. Wrong. They think a cartoon is supposed to be fair. Super duper wrong. I’m a liberal cartoonist. I hit the targets I believe deserve it and are a threat to the nation, which tend to be Republicans. Occasionally, that does mean I hit a Democrat. I am fiercely independent. I will never be a member of any party or campaign for a candidate. But, I will work to defeat a racist, stupid, dumbass TV reality host that shouldn’t be allowed on the White House tour, less enough living in the place.

Also, this isn’t open mic night where I take requests. Even the people who put money in my tip jar can’t demand I draw a specific cartoon. And I seriously doubt any of the right-wing goons have put anything in my tip jar other than poo and used condoms (I have to hose that thing a lot). But, there are times someone makes a good suggestion for a topic and I will hit it. But be careful what you wish for because you might get exactly what you deserve. So today’s cartoon is dedicated to every fucknut pro-Trump racist who told me to draw on Biden’s gaffe. Here’s to you, hypocrites.

Joe Biden made a huge gaffe. Even as they cringe, nobody is really surprised. Joe Biden says stupid shit. It’s what Joe Biden does. Biden was being interviewed by Charlamagne Tha God last Friday when the host said he might still have more “questions” for the Democratic nominee before election day. Biden replied, “You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” Ouch. Yikes. Eeks. No, Joe. No.

One of the many differences between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is that Biden can recognize when he said something stupid and instead of doubling-down, he’ll issue an apology. That’s something that goes against everything Donald Trump stands for. Joe Biden admonished himself for being “so cavalier” and said, “No one should have to vote for any party based on their race or religion or background.” Donald Trump still hasn’t apologized for defending tiki-torch Nazis or saying black women in America should go back to where they came from with his “send them back” comments. Nope. He doubled-down on that shit and led “send them back” chants at his hate rallies.

After Biden’s gaffe, the Trump campaign started selling T-Shirts with the hashtag “#youain’tblack” on them with Biden’s name underneath. I read somewhere they even created a website but I haven’t looked for it yet because one time, I went to David Duke’s website and I was in the shower for a week with a brillo pad trying to scrub it off me.

All profits from Trump’s hate shirts will go directly to re-electing Donald Trump and to the Trump Organization for campaign expenses.

But, campaigning for Donald Trump on the message that Joe Biden is a racist is like campaigning on the message Joe Biden gropes women. Really? Are they actually that obtuse, ignorant, and hypocritical in Trumpistan? Why, yes. Yes, they are.

The conservative media, like Fox News, went after the mainstream media for not covering it enough. But in the media’s defense, Donald Trump changed the subject.

Shortly after Biden’s remarks, instead of coasting on them and taking the weekend off, Donald Trump had to say something stupid. Something with even more potential for damage than “you ain’t black.” Donald Trump told his supporters to go to church and demanded the nation’s governors to reopen every church in the nation. Donald Trump advocated for worsening this health crisis.

And, instead of going to church himself on Sunday, like he advocated for the rest of the nation, Donald Trump’s morbidly-obese ass was on a golf course. Of course, it was a Trump golf course so he got to charge the Secret Service for golf cart rentals. Donald Trump admonished President Obama for golfing during the Ebola crisis…which killed two people in this country. Donald Trump golfed during the coronavirus crisis which has killed nearly 100,000 people. But, conservatives will focus on “you ain’t black.”

While his campaign was creating T-shirts, websites, and screaming about “you ain’t black,” and his followers were in church, Donald Trump was golfing tweeted a conspiracy theory about MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough being in a murder scandal, retweeted insults about Nancy Pelosi’s teeth, Stacey Abram’s weight, and one that called Hillary Clinton a “skank.” But “you ain’t black’ gets all the conservative outrage.

Nikki Haley tweeted, “I have struggled with Biden’s recent remarks. They were gut wrenchingly condescending.” So far, she hasn’t “struggled” with Donald Trump’s “gun-wrenchingly condescending remark calling a woman a “skank.”

I saw a headline over a column in The New York Post saying Biden will lose the black vote. I didn’t click the link because I’m out of brillo pads, but Biden is NOT going to lose the black vote.

Joe Biden is NOT a racist. Joe Biden’s biggest offense is that he is taking the black vote for granted. His greatest danger is not generating enthusiasm. That’s not just a problem with black voters. That’s an issue with all voters. And don’t restart you’re crying about Bernie again. This wouldn’t have happened with Bernie? This wouldn’t have happened with my choice either, Kamala Harris. But hey, maybe this gaffe will move Biden to select a vice-presidential candidate like Harris instead of going the safe route with someone like Amy Klobuchar who would appeal to white moderate voters but do little for the black vote. Joe, don’t pick one of the whitest women from one of the whitest states. Please.

Biden will not lose the black vote but his greatest danger is that it will be diminished over comments like, “You ain’t black.” Our greatest danger from that is the re-election of racist Donald Trump who said “Very fine people” marched with Nazis and “Send them back.”

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

20200525_hall2.JPG

• Upvote 8

20200525_toles1.JPG

• Upvote 6

On 21 May 2020 at 5:45 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

20200521_bramhall1.JPG

I love it this image of Fuckface as a silver back gorilla. All chest thumping, running wild in the forest, impregnating multiple females but not much more than that. 

• Upvote 6

image.thumb.png.5b005cf4b51c78d018a9295a1b76682c.png

image.thumb.png.7abf9ce56bc563595c8007112ee94855.png

• Upvote 8

Nothing to add, but I just wanted to mention that while reading the last comic, I got an ad saying “Should The US Deport Illegal Immigrants?” 

• Sad 2
  • WTF 3

I saw this picture accompanying an article on the WaPo:

image.png.f347c2cfa3b2e045bf83a91430153aad.png

All I could think of was the line, "Sad rag doll" from the great song by the Four Seasons:

• Haha 7

20200527_kallaugher1.JPG

• Upvote 6

image.png.8353c5b2d8f5c4c29dbb240915ad2c26.png

"I Can't Breathe"

Shortly after the 2016 presidential election, Saturday Night Live did a skit featuring Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, and a few white actors at an election night party. The white attendees kept a positive attitude throughout the night confident Hillary Clinton would win while Chappelle and Rock were sure Donald Trump would come out on top. When the realization hit the white attendees, one of them said, “I think America might be racist.”

America is racist. I was one of those white election night party goers shocked to discover just how racist America is, and I’m a cynical person with a career in a negative art form. But Donald Trump was counting on America’s racism. So was Russia. They made the right bet. America is racist.

Amy Cooper knows America is racist. In fact, she was counting on it. Amy was walking her dog in Central Park (in case you’re a Republican, that’s in New York City). She was walking her dog without a leash. She came across Chris Cooper (no relation to Amy) who was in the park bird watching. They disagreed over her walking her dog unleashed. She suddenly erupted and said she was calling the cops on an “African-American” who is ‘threatening my life.’ Amy Cooper is white. Chris Cooper is black. The dog is kinda yellowish. But it was all caught on film and it went viral. Amy Cooper was counting on America being racist. She was counting on the cops being racist and taking her side in a dispute where her life was not in danger and when she was the one breaking the law. For Amy Cooper, it wasn’t a bad bet initially because America is racist. Cops can be racist. In America, it can be extremely dangerous for a black man to go bird watching.

But for Amy Cooper, it didn’t work out because it was recorded and it went viral. The company she works for…or worked for…fired her because they don’t want to be associated with any racist dog ladies. Quite frankly, the dog should quit being her dog because she was choking it while calling the cops.

What would have happened in that situation if Amy Cooper’s racist bullshit wasn’t captured on tape?  She was betting on the NYPD being racist and taking her side. In 2014, the NYPD choked to death Eric Garner, a black man selling loose cigarettes (that’s selling smokes individually instead of the entire pack). There was a tape of that too that went viral. In it, Eric Garner is heard saying, “I can’t breathe” at least 11 times.

George Floyd, a black man, is heard saying “I can’t breathe” multiple times while a Minneapolis policeman has him pinned to the ground with his knee on Floyd’s neck. The cop was emotionless, unmoving, all the while with his hands in his pocket. Other cops stood and watched. Bystanders were pleading with the cops to let Floyd up, who was handcuffed while the cop was kneeling on his neck and choking him to death. The cop left his knee on George Floyd’s neck for several minutes. He didn’t flinch at all while George Floyd pleaded for his life.

George Floyed was heard saying, “I can’t breathe.” Then he cried for his “mama.” Then he died. Four Minneapolis cops killed George Floyd on suspicion of forgery. They said he was resisting arrest but from the bystander’s camera and security footage from one of the businesses, that can’t be seen. The city’s police department issued a public statement describing the event without mentioning the knee to George Floyd’s neck.

I was eating dinner last night when I first saw the footage. I couldn’t finish. I was sickened and heartbroken. I’ve seen a lot of these tapes and they’ve all made me angry but this might be the first one that made me tear up. I can’t imagine what his family is going through after seeing that tape. I can’t imagine what every black American is going through in this racist country.

The four policemen have been fired. But they have yet to be arrested. After being caught on tape murdering a black man, how come these officers have not been arrested yet?

Because America is racist.

• Angry 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thank You 2

I love the Kate Gosselin hair.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

I love the Borowitz Report:

• Haha 6

20200528_csotd1.JPG

• Upvote 6

image.png.78471027765fb1190217a62f2fc3e1c9.png

"Twitter vs. Twitler"

For Donald Trump, persecution is having the standards everyone else has to live by being applied to him.

And here’s the thing: That hasn’t even happened in this situation.

Lori Klausutis was a staffer to then-Congressman Joe Scarborough when she suddenly died from a heart problem which made her hit her head on a desk in the Florida district office for the congressman. Scarborough was in Washington at the time. There has never been any evidence of foul play. But, just like the Seth Rich conspiracy theories MAGAts and the 4chan crowd like to spread, they’re using the death of Ms. Klausutis to engage in attacks against one of their Dear Leader’s political enemies, Joe Scarborough who is now the host of MSNBC’s Morning Joe. And guess who’s joined in?

Donald Trump has used the death of Ms. Klausutis for his own political gain. After being super chummy with Scarborough and his wife, Mika Brzezinski (who used to visit Mar-a-Lago, help him with debate prep, and gave candidate Trump more airtime than anyone), Trump became a target of their criticism since shortly after his inauguration when Joe and Mika suddenly realized Donald Trump is a fucking moron. Donald Trump has been attacking and bullying the couple ever since.

On May 12, Donald Trump tweeted, “When will they open a Cold Case on the Psycho Joe Scarborough matter in Florida. Did he get away with murder? Some people think so. Why did he leave Congress so quietly and quickly? Isn’t it obvious? What’s happening now? A total nut job!”

On May 27, Donald Trump tweeted, “Psycho Joe Scarborough is rattled, not only by his bad ratings but all of the things and facts that are coming out on the internet about opening a Cold Case. He knows what is happening!”

Donald Trump has accused Joe Scarborough of murder and of having an affair with Lori Klausutis. Donald Trump is a piece of crap.

Mr. Klausutis’ widower, Timothy Klausutis wrote a letter to the head of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, citing the pain that Trump’s “horrifying lies” about his wife’s death have caused him and the family, and asking Dorsey to remove Trump’s tweet. Twitter refused to remove Donald Trump’s tweets because they’re cowards.

These tweets from Donald Trump are more than lies. They’re slander and defamation. These are the kind of things a person gets sued for. These are the kind of tweets that violate Twitter’s policy. If you tweeted asking if someone got away with murder, who isn’t a murderer, Twitter would not just remove that tweet. They would delete your account. But Donald Trump gets away with it because he’s president (sic) of the United States and Twitter is afraid of his followers.

So, to save some of their face, Twitter put a fact check on two of Donald Trump’s tweets lying about mail-in voter fraud. Donald Trump flipped out and cried that Twitter was “stifling his freedom of speech.” Of course, that’s a lie too because your speech isn’t being stifled when someone points out your lies. Twitter hasn’t even removed his “speech.” Even if Twitter removed all of his tweets and deleted his account, his free speech still wouldn’t be violated.

Twitter is a private company. If McDonalds told Donald Trump they would never sell him a hamberder ever again, that would not deny him access to hamberders. Other companies sell hamberders. Donald Trump can make his own hamberder. McDonald’s can’t even deny him access to their Big Mac special sauce because it’s just Thousand Islands salad dressing. If Twitter killed Donald Trump’s account, Donald Trump can still tell lies in other venues…like on Morning Joe which he used to call into on a daily basis.

Donald Trump is too stupid to be president (sic).

Donald Trump was so enraged by the fact check that he didn’t mention the milestone of 100,000 deaths from the coronavirus. Donald Trump only cares about Donald Trump.

Now, Donald Trump is threatening to “regulate” or shut down Twitter and other social media platforms. Ironically, that would be stifling freedom of speech. There’s also the irony of fighting Twitter by tweeting at Twitter.

Later today, Donald Trump is going to sign an executive order that mandates a review of a law that shields companies like Twitter, Google and Facebook from being held liable for the content appearing on their platforms. Uh…so he doesn’t want Twitter to be protected from allowing him to post lies and slander?

Think about it because Donald Trump hasn’t: If Twitter isn’t protected by dumbass bullshit, lies, conspiracy theories, slander, and defamation posted on their platform by orange racists, wouldn’t that mean Donald Trump’s Twitter account would then be deleted or heavily edited?

This is like taking his ball and going home, but Donald Trump doesn’t own the ball and unfortunately, he’s not going home. He’s going to stick around and make everyone else miserable with his whining.

Of course, this is just one great big morbidly obese bluff. Donald Trump has NO authority to restrict free speech, to regulate, or shut down social media platforms. And, Donald Trump without Twitter would be like Donald Trump without his orange face paint, or Donald Trump without the long red tie, or Donald Trump without the ill-fitting suits he buys off the rack despite having his own line of suits, or Donald Trump without the dead yellow ferret on his head, or Donald Trump without Nazis, or…etc, etc.

And what kind of president issues an executive order only to defend himself? This action is only because his feelings were hurt. This executive order doesn’t have anything to do with protecting anyone except Donald Trump. While the Trump cult and Republicans label liberals as “snowflakes,” they are the most vicitimed and whiny people on the planet. Their leader is such a snowflake that he’s issuing an executive order because his feelings were hurt. In case you’re a Republican, THIS is why there’s a great big giant Trump Baby balloon. And the worst thing is, Twitter hasn’t even restricted him. He can still lie and defame people on Twitter without any empathy.

Donald Trump has more empathy over Twitter putting a fact check on his lies than he does for the family of Lori Klausutis having to suffer through his defamation.

It took Donald Trump two months to kinda-sorta realize the coronavirus was real and not a “Democratic hoax,” but only two days to issue an executive order about Twitter slapping his tweets with a fact check.

I am amazed anyone can even consider voting for Donald Trump. It’s been proven he’s an idiot. He’s not a great negotiator. He’s not a great businessman. He didn’t build the formerly successful economy we had. He hasn’t rebuilt the military. He has totally bungled a pandemic with over 100,000 deaths which he does not care about. He has only expressed concern for himself.

And right now, Donald Trump can’t do anything about Twitter. But if he’s reelected, what’s stopping him? Today, Donald Trump is trying to be a dictator. If he’s still president in January 2021, he becomes a dictator and he’ll probably own Twitter by force.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

20200528_csotd2.JPG

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

20200528_toles1.JPG

• Upvote 6

20200528_rogers1.JPG

• Upvote 5

20200528_weyant1.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 8