IGNORED

OANN and Newsmax: Competing With Faux To Become State Media

GreyhoundFan

23 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

"This wouldn't be happening if....Trump was still in office."  Yeah, that's pretty much the whole point, you coke addled Dollar Store bottle of hairspray.  It's because of the things he did WHILE in office that he wasn't supposed to do as POTUS and immediately after leaving office that he wasn't supposed to do as a former POTUS that resulted in investigations and this search warrant.  If he was still in office, he would still be using the government in nefarious and illegal ways to continue to cover up his sketchy and probably illegal actions so thanks for just pointing out exactly why he needs to never hold office ever again.  Not even local dog catcher. 

I am going to have to remember that! Good one! 

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Of course Blago has to whine on Newsmax.

He is a moron and an opportunist. He would sell his children for money, power and fame. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 4

Guy on Newsmax whining that TFG has been out of office 18 months and "they're" still going after him. Um, how about the right's obsession with Hillary? She never became president, but they are still whining about her six years later.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Guy on Newsmax whining that TFG has been out of office 18 months and "they're" still going after him. Um, how about the right's obsession with Hillary? She never became president, but they are still whining about her six years later.

“All it takes is probable cause to get a search warrant.” Correct. Which means a judge must first find the evidence (presented under oath) is credible then find that probable cause exists which requires a finding that it is more likely than not that the crime has been committed AND that the evidence of that crime will be found in the location targeted in the search warrant. It’s not an easy standard. 

• Upvote 5

Bolton debunking fake theories and stating living under Biden is better than Trump? Mind blown. 🤯

• Thank You 5

They are pushing the plan that he can still run if he's in prison. Sigh.

• WTF 1
  • Haha 6

That's a whole lot of crazy to pack into 37 seconds:

• Thank You 3

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

That's a whole lot of crazy to pack into 37 seconds:

I do believe his brain done gone and melted into butter garlic dipping sauce! 

• Haha 3

The GQP and Newsmax love to say the quiet part out loud. They don't want most people voting.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

This is completely ridiculous:

• Eyeroll 5

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is completely ridiculous:

Someone actually spent time coming up with that phrase so MAGAts can have a way to remember all their petty grievances.  I couldn't even make it all the way through because it's so completely cringe.  He should be embarrassed to present it.  It's not even catchy or clever.  Biden should embrace that "Chaos" thing like he did "Brandon" with an Austin Powers kind of twist.  "Danger is my middle name.  Austin Danger Powers".  He could spin it as his chaos being chaotic good.  Forgiving student loans- chaotic good!  Having a DOJ that investigates insurrectionists and improper handling/theft of classified documents- chaotic good!  Being a genuinely warm and kind human being who has the respect of other world leaders- chaotic good!  Making history by having the first woman and first POC VEEP- very big time chaotic good!  Just pair up with Dark Brandon and we have ourselves a pretty formidable pair here!

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

You couldn't make this up:

image.png.e3830c230090de0a768627792d59af33.png

• Upvote 7

I never realized Idiocracy was a documentary until we hit the TFG years.

• Upvote 5

On 9/22/2022 at 7:58 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Dersh is still whining:

You know for a lawyer and Professor of Law Dersh seems strangely unfamiliar with how it all works and with what the case actually is.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

I love when the alt-right media fight with each other:

image.png.d973dad0ba69d1f73e6db63ed9237d45.png

• Upvote 7

Of all the things to bitch about, the color of a piece of candy has to be one of the dumbest  

• Eyeroll 5
  • I Agree 1

On 9/29/2022 at 9:53 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.32d80abb88d9f2b5fcad6c016fc441d1.png

Yeah, on Opposite Day

• Upvote 4

Interesting that Newsmax did this:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Interesting that Newsmax did this:

I am enjoying the hell out of him embracing the Brandon thing and making it his own (and a round of applause to the Dark Brandon creator(s) and those who keep it going!) All the pearl clutching over the hot mic catching him saying “fuck” is so ridiculous. I will take ten thousand f-bombs not aimed at anyone over one childish name-calling or worse, partial truth or outright lie. Maybe I’m a bad mom, but the first time one of the Taquitos busted out a hearty “Fuuuuuuck!” without realizing I was in hearing distance, I had to seriously get myself under control to keep from laughing. I gathered them all, explained that I had just heard the named Taquito say “fuck”, and asked them if they knew what it meant. After a discussion about how words have a time and place, knowing your audience, being sure that use of profanity the choice you want to make, I went into my room, closed the door, called one of my best friends, and said, “Guess what fucking talk I just had to have with Taquito and his sibs?”

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...