IGNORED

OANN and Newsmax: Competing With Faux To Become State Media

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, Xan said:

Wow.  I didn't think one could be too crazy for Newsmax.  I stand corrected.

image.png.1b0be452d201c70086dd12aafdc55ae6.png

• Upvote 6

I don't know if she finally has had a breakdown over what happened to her years ago or if she has always been this way and just hid it. The woman is mentally ill. 

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Um, the tangerine toddler has no friends 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Um, the tangerine toddler has no friends 

In times of despair? Would that be his or mine?

• Upvote 5

On 11/30/2022 at 4:19 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I have had plenty of liberal men open doors for me. But if a man doesn’t open a door for me, I use my girly arms and hands to struggle through. I pick up the bill as I make twice as much as Taco Grande and I handle our finances but even when I was dating (pre Taco Grande and with Taco Grande) I sometimes paid because I didn’t think that because he had a penis and I had a vagina he should be the one to finance the relationship. The men in my life never tried to avoid paying (a jerk move from either side) but were appreciative that I paid too- especially during the “lean” college & early post-college years. Sharing the relationship cost is just mutual respect. When we were both making much less than we do now, TG and I would just go with it as far as who paid. Sometimes he had more money than me; sometimes the opposite. And we can all read between those lines. “I paid for dinner- you owe me” is unspoken in that interview. A woman gains a lot from being economically autonomous from a man, starting with that first date. Separate checks, no pressure to “repay”. No door holding, no “where’s my smile?” These guys can’t figure out the problem isn’t liberal men but conservative men who think if they extend courtesies they deserve something in return. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, please

So there was Jesus, walking around being known as Jesus and except for the people in on his true identity, everyone else thought he was Jesus, son of Joseph. It wasn’t until he was revealed as the Son of God that people started thinking of Him as more than just “Jesus, son of Joseph, he says some whack things”.  It was when He was revealed as the Son of God that things started moving quickly toward the Crucifixion (which is when He died for our sins) and then Resurrection so by naming Him as the Son of God instead of Jesus Biden is actually giving HIGHER deference to the significance of His birth so Biden is in actuality keeping Christianity in Christmas MORE than merely using the name Jesus. But I know that this jackass’ followers wouldn’t understand. 

• Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...

Ooh, I hope Verizon follows suit!

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Newsmax loves to feature stories that are earth-shatteringly important in today’s difficult times:

• Haha 4

I’m no fan of Bolton, but I love him smacking down the Newsmax sycophant. 

• I Agree 3

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m no fan of Bolton, but I love him smacking down the Newsmax sycophant.

There's a lot I hate about Bolton but watching him laugh at the Newsmax guy was just perfect.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Well I see I’ve SEVERELY over estimated the intelligence of the GQP. Collective IQ running solidly in the negative numbers. 

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 4

Brave?  He’s the biggest coward if all, just like most bullies:

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

I doubt TFG was actually shopping. It’s more likely that he was trolling for unsuspecting women to ogle, grope, or assault. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Quality analysis on Newsmax:

• WTF 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe CNN shouldn't have given TFG a free 70 minute infomercial. I haven't watched them since that "town hall".

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1