IGNORED

A Peek into your Passion with a Purpose!

YLCF is spending the month looking at passion. Not THAT kind of passion, ladies: 'But we don’t just want to know the ins and outs of your favorite hobby—but the purpose for which you know God gave it to you.'

http://ylcf[DOT]org/2011/10/a-peek-into-your-passion-with-a-purpose/

So, let's have a go!

My passion is making coffee for my fiance on weekend mornings. The purpose God gave me this for is so that after the second cup of coffee, he wakes up sufficiently so that we can have amazing sex. (With no procreation!) But hey, it's fundie-approved, because I'm oh-so-submissive when he wants me to be.... ;)

Anyone else?

Haha - I like to cook. A lot. For the Significant other and his roommate. I'm also fond of visiting various shrines and temples :)

And ugh, the name. I understand the day, I understand the week (both interesting, IMHO), but passion with purpose... How pretentious can you get?

Edited cause autocorrect and I are not friends

Growing up, the nuns referred to our genitals as our "special purpose". I clicked on this because it sounded titillating; I was disappointed.

My passion is snarking on fundies. I guess the lord purposed me to do it... :dance:

My passion is snarking on fundies. I guess the lord purposed me to do it... :dance:

+1

And creating events so I can wear costumes... :whistle:

My passion is reading, as well. The best thing that has happened to our bank account recently is that kindle books are now available from the library FOR FREE!

My passion is reading, as well. The best thing that has happened to our bank account recently is that kindle books are now available from the library FOR FREE!

I am loving that Austin. I am pretty sure the book I am reading now is on the list of kindle library books. The emperor of all maladies. I really like it even if it has derailed my 52 books in 52 weeks goal.

I am loving that Austin. I am pretty sure the book I am reading now is on the list of kindle library books. The emperor of all maladies. I really like it even if it has derailed my 52 books in 52 weeks goal.

There is a god!

Reading goals are meant to be sidelined by the truly enjoyable (and rabbit holes).

My passion is reading also. I just got a Kindle as a gift. I didn't think I'd like it but I do. I read 2 to 3 books/week, watch very little TV. My other passion is drinking Coca Cola, no Pepsi idol for me.

I'm sorry, I read that as "A Peek into your Passion with a Puppet" I thought Kermit the frog was gonna tell us what we liked. Or Lamb Chop.

Archived