Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
choralcrusader8613

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 21: This Thread Can Drink Now

Recommended Posts

LacyMay
6 hours ago, bella8050 said:

I do not want anything kid related to be true at all. However I will enjoy some good schadenfreude if any of them gets taken down for the Medic Corps scam or something of that nature.

I would **love** to see the MedicCorps thing blow up in their faces. Nothing has brought me as much rage as that shit show. 

Was Jed one of the ones involved in Mediccorps? I wouldn't at all be disappointed if some keen journalist dug a bit into his affiliation with a fake charity. 

  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heysmilinstrange

The only reason I can think of is that this girl may have been leaving an unstable situation at home. Unfortunately, that could make her an easier target for people who want to take advantage.

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreeKaylee

I read (on Reddit, so idk how accurate it is) that the girl living with Josh and Anna is Michelle's sister Pamela's granddaughter.  I have no idea why or even if it's true, just throwing that out there.

Edited to remove the girl's name, I don't want to break any rules.

Edited by FreeKaylee
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marmalade
49 minutes ago, FreeKaylee said:

I read (on Reddit, so idk how accurate it is) that the girl living with Josh and Anna is Michelle's sister Pamela's granddaughter.  I have no idea why or even if it's true, just throwing that out there.

Edited to remove the girl's name, I don't want to break any rules.

This is correct. Her father is Dwain Swanson's partner in ministry. Small fundie world. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spent
indianabones

Anna hasn't removed any photos of her, they're all still there. And I'd love to see proof she lives with Anna and Josh. As far as we know she's just good friends (and distant cousins) with Mackynzie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just_ordinary
41 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Anna hasn't removed any photos of her, they're all still there. And I'd love to see proof she lives with Anna and Josh. As far as we know she's just good friends (and distant cousins) with Mackynzie.

Yeah. I wondered how FJ would have missed that they have someone living with them permanently.

But again people run wild. Now people will find all sorts of rumours about her on the internet. Great. Really responsible behaviour. I think I need to stay off this thread.

Edited by just_ordinary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peaches-n-Beans
2 hours ago, indianabones said:

Anna hasn't removed any photos of her, they're all still there. And I'd love to see proof she lives with Anna and Josh. As far as we know she's just good friends (and distant cousins) with Mackynzie.

She does appear to have removed all photos of Josh after their anniversary post, but I don’t look at her insta much and I think if something was going on she’d have removed photos of their wedding too. 

That said if there is any credit to the rumor I wouldn’t mind it being MediCorps, and I can’t blame Anna for not wanting to comment. She’s got five kids, she’s heavily pregnant, and if the rumor is true she has an additional child living with her that’s just insanity. I’d turn off comments too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CherylV
7 hours ago, heysmilinstrange said:

Or, frankly, in any situation. Who sends their young daughter away for a year to help a relative out with their children? I can think of very few circumstances in which that would make sense.

Well for me personally - I was a homeschooled oldest of only 4 kids and I was sent to watch my aunts 4 younger children in another state for a period of time around age 12 - I can’t rememeber how long or why exactly.  Just sent to help babysit my cousins for free all day at around that age for a period of time. 

I also was sent to stay with my grandma to help her after surgery (even farther away) I was in 8th grade then. It’s a thing - lending out helpers. 

Edited by CherylV
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 11
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
Snarkasarus Rex

I find the lack of denials interesting...this isn’t one of the usual rumors...child porn and human trafficking are serious and things you don’t want to be associated with.  When they’re evasive, there tends to be some truth involved.  

But I don’t think it’s Josh this time.  I think her social media would be gone if it was. He might be involved but I think the main culprit is Boob (think tax evasion or other financial crimes).

We’ll see what happens!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giraffe

I can’t believe I’m defending them, but I’m about to!  
 

my .02: They don’t owe anyone anything, especially when it comes to responding to rumors. I don’t believe Anna’s silence & blocking is anything other than her deciding she has boundaries of some sort. Why should she waste her time answering intrusive demands from strangers? And why should she not block people? Good for her! It’s unreasonable for us (or redditors) to expect her to explain herself or defend the rumors simply because they’re “worse” rumors than normal. 

  • Upvote 25
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
Snarkasarus Rex
12 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I can’t believe I’m defending them, but I’m about to!  
 

my .02: They don’t owe anyone anything, especially when it comes to responding to rumors. I don’t believe Anna’s silence & blocking is anything other than her deciding she has boundaries of some sort. Why should she waste her time answering intrusive demands from strangers? And why should she not block people? Good for her! It’s unreasonable for us (or redditors) to expect her to explain herself or defend the rumors simply because they’re “worse” rumors than normal. 

I agree, they don’t owe us anything or need to explain themselves.  I don’t think what Anna is doing is wrong, but I do think it’s interesting.  

Unlike you or me they make their living on public perception.  I think they’re ignoring this at their own peril, especially since Jed is running for political office. And yes, associating Jed with this isn’t necessarily fair, but people will do it anyway. Fair or not, perception  = reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dizzy
nelliebelle1197
52 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I find the lack of denials interesting...this isn’t one of the usual rumors...child porn and human trafficking are serious and things you don’t want to be associated with.  When they’re evasive, there tends to be some truth involved.  

But I don’t think it’s Josh this time.  I think her social media would be gone if it was. He might be involved but I think the main culprit is Boob (think tax evasion or other financial crimes).

We’ll see what happens!

Why? It's some dumb made up nonsense on a Facebook page. This is not a rumor in a source even as solid Us or People. I could go post something right now, get some traction but it does not mean it is true or deserves a response. I am not sure why people feel like the Duggars owe this a response or lack of response means guilt. Lack of response to me signals that this is not even worth muffin baking time.

The whole universe of this is a few dozen people on reddit and facebook. It's just not a thing outside of a small segment of the snarkverse.

2 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

 

Unlike you or me they make their living on public perception.  I think they’re ignoring this at their own peril, especially since Jed is running for political office. And yes, associating Jed with this isn’t necessarily fair, but people will do it anyway. Fair or not, perception  = reality.

Really? Who knows about this rumor outside the bowels of the internet?

Edited by nelliebelle1197

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giraffe
26 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Fair or not, perception  = reality.

Yes, there are times when this is true.
 

However, people believing unsubstantiated rumors on the internet doesn’t automatically make something true. That’s why there are laws against slander & libel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quiversR4hunting

I really hope it is either taking down JimBob for taxes or not paying his indentured servants children and Medicorps.

Financial crimes took down Capone. I can hope! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melissa1977
9 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

A pre teen girl is...a kid. Why on earth would anyone send yet another kid to a woman who already has too many to care for? Especially when the husband has a shady past involving young girls? The whole thing is sketchy af.

Millions of 13 year old are working all through the world. My grandmother was a maid at age 9!!! And she worked hard and in no way she was allowed to protest. I know it shouldn't be happening now, especially in a rich country like US. Anna and Josh should be HIRING an adult as a nanny or a cleaner. 

For me, having a minor working as a helper is a bigger scandal than the Ashley Madison issue (that involved free adults). In case it's true, which right now I don't know.

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
DarkAnts

Could the people on Reddit be mistaking the news about two Arkansas chemistry professors being arrested for meth with the Duggar's?  I don't know how close they are but that case is National news this morning.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/16/us/arkansas-professors-arrested-meth/index.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quiversR4hunting
21 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Could the people on Reddit be mistaking the news about two Arkansas chemistry professors being arrested for meth with the Duggar's?  I don't know how close they are but that case is National news this morning.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/16/us/arkansas-professors-arrested-meth/index.html

No, Reddit posters are never wrong. 

/sarcasm off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bella8050

Radar Online story FWIW https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/11/josh-duggar-fbi-responds-to-rumors-home-raid-porn-allegations/

Quote

 

Radar spoke with an FBI agent in Arkansas on Monday, Nov. 18, hours after the allegations began going viral online. According to the agent, the FBI in Arkansas also heard about the rumor, but confirmed to Radar they did not respond to a Duggar family member’s home or business over the weekend.

“We were not involved in any kind of law enforcement action,” the agent said of the swirling allegations. “I can confirm we were not there.”

Radar also reached Washington County Sheriff’s Office and the Springdale Police Department, but they did not immediately respond with comments

 


ETA: New video of Michelle pulling Gideon around basically to show how their home has not been raided. 😂

 

 

Edited by bella8050

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
1 hour ago, bella8050 said:

As I suspected people were making things up. It's sad that the FBI had to release a statement like this. No evidence has been put forward that Josh has offended since he was a teen and while we can never say he wont again, just coming out with accusations from thin air just seems sick to me. 

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smoochie

Wow, the way she filmed that (and with the sound off) I saw Joy!  She really looks like her mother and Michelle really does look young in that video!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unimpressed
allthegoodnamesrgone
21 hours ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

If there is anything going on, I feel like the added publicity if Jed running for political office could bring it out in the open. I think there could definitely be financial crimes with a lot of the family (especially Jim Bob), but that's just a guess. 

It grinds the gears of people like The Duggar's to have to pay taxes.  It would make sense to pool all the money into one LLC and dole it out in homes, spending money etc, as the kids marry. It serves two purposes, JB can hide chunks of the TLC money to avoid pay state and federal taxes on it,  AND he gets to keep his kids under his thumb. I wonder if working as a tax accountant Derrick didn't see a lot of the shady tax scams JB was running and wanted no part of it, so he just wanted paid out in full and to be paid on his own to do things financially his way? Tax fraud has landed people MUCH MUCH smarter than JB in prison for a very long time.

This is total speculation, but I know for a fact that no one whines harder than a white Republican man about having to pay money to the Gubmint for minorities and womins to get hand outs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Audrey2

Gee, Michelle, had you not tried to get pregnant as soon as (and in some cases before) your latest baby was weaned, maybe your children would have had more spacing between them (and fewer children), and you would have been able to enjoy them when they were Gideon's age, instead of handing them off to a sister mom so you can create/gestate the next one...

  • Upvote 14
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unimpressed
allthegoodnamesrgone

Is the polka dot apron the new green shirt?  She seems to always have that thing on at home. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SassyPants
44 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It grinds the gears of people like The Duggar's to have to pay taxes.  It would make sense to pool all the money into one LLC and dole it out in homes, spending money etc, as the kids marry. It serves two purposes, JB can hide chunks of the TLC money to avoid pay state and federal taxes on it,  AND he gets to keep his kids under his thumb. I wonder if working as a tax accountant Derrick didn't see a lot of the shady tax scams JB was running and wanted no part of it, so he just wanted paid out in full and to be paid on his own to do things financially his way? Tax fraud has landed people MUCH MUCH smarter than JB in prison for a very long time.

This is total speculation, but I know for a fact that no one whines harder than a white Republican man about having to pay money to the Gubmint for minorities and womins to get hand outs. 

First, I love this comment and wholeheartedly agree.

And generally it is exactly those people who are first in line when the going gets tough. We have never heard the Duggars complain about the debt associated with Josie’s months and months of Nicu care. You know why? It’s because those low birthweight babies are all covered by mandated, government provided, HCI. I am sure JB was pushing others out the way to make sure every penny of Josie’s care was covered by someone other than himself. More likely he had Jana fill out all the forms and meet with social worker to make sure it was all done in an efficient and timely matter. 

Dillard must be so envious of JB’s scamming success.

i am glad that coverage is in place so that families do not have to go bankrupt in order to care for a sick infant or child.

Edited by SassyPants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dizzy
nelliebelle1197
1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It grinds the gears of people like The Duggar's to have to pay taxes.  It would make sense to pool all the money into one LLC and dole it out in homes, spending money etc, as the kids marry. It serves two purposes, JB can hide chunks of the TLC money to avoid pay state and federal taxes on it,  AND he gets to keep his kids under his thumb. I wonder if working as a tax accountant Derrick didn't see a lot of the shady tax scams JB was running and wanted no part of it, so he just wanted paid out in full and to be paid on his own to do things financially his way? Tax fraud has landed people MUCH MUCH smarter than JB in prison for a very long time.

This is total speculation, but I know for a fact that no one whines harder than a white Republican man about having to pay money to the Gubmint for minorities and womins to get hand outs. 

Did you see the statement above where the FBI states this whole thing is nonsense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.