IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 21: This Thread Can Drink Now

choralcrusader8613

On 11/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, SassyPants said:

In terms of aprons, I’m such a slob, so much so that my shirt seems like an actual magnet for food and liquids, I should always wear an apron for clothing preservation. ?

Are you my long lost relative?

Most of my shirts seem like magnets for food.

I should always wear aprons,use napkins....hell,I have considered bibs.

Mr Melon jokes that he can't take me anywhere without me spilling something....on myself.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

She also posted her actual due date, which is Thanksgiving Day. Duggar Data is predicting a November 25th birth. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

On 11/24/2019 at 8:04 AM, melon said:

Are you my long lost relative?

Most of my shirts seem like magnets for food.

I should always wear aprons,use napkins....hell,I have considered bibs.

Mr Melon jokes that he can't take me anywhere without me spilling something....on myself.

I used to have a Cat who was so happy he dribbled all the time.

He had a Garfield bib. 

It was because he'd dribble all over our clothing when he was sitting on our laps. Which he would do for hours and get lots of pats. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, raspberrymint said:

A cat that drools in your lap is a very happy cat!  It means he felt very content and loved.

My amazingly regal house panther has always done this. The first time, I called our vet tech friend convinced he was having a medical emergency.

Himb is just happy boi.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 17

Anna had an Instagram story peddling vegan make up brushes. She is a day from her due date with her 6th child and has to record a video pretending she’s bothered about having perfectly blended make up with vegan brushes in order to make a living? 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

M kids #6 is here. 

To avoid more clicks.  

Maryella Hope Duggar was born at 9:12 a.m., weighing 8 pounds and 2 ounces, and measuring 20 1/2 inches, the proud parents told Us Weekly exclusively.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/anna-josh-duggar-welcome-baby-no-6-a-daughter/

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
  • Upvote 13
  • Thank You 11

I assume is pronounced Mary-Ella, but without a hyphen or space all I can see is "Mar-yella".

Poor child.  For so many reasons. 

• Upvote 14

Oops, didn't realize I was posting in the raid thread. Like I said over there, I like the name, and I'm guessing they'll call her Ella.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I like how they honored Grandma Mary but M6 still got her own, individual name. I like Maryella more than I like Mackynzie, but Meredith is still the classiest girls name they've used so far. Count me in thinking they'll call her Ella, which is a pretty name in itself.

ETA: I completely forgot baby Ella is the youngest cousin of baby Bella. Did I just say it was an individual name? I should've known better. These are kids with aunt Jana, Joy-Anna, and Johanna. ?

Edited by Pretzel
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Was about to go to bed as I have a vet appointment in the morning. 2 baby announcements today. Really don't like the name at all with Ella on the end, sounds a bit chavvy to be honest. There are better names that they could've used to pay tribute to Mary.

Unless Abbie gives birth early Maryella is the last Duggar baby of 2019. Babygeddon is over, until next time (probably next year).

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

Like Bella’s is Ella is one of those old fashioned but very Trendy names that are Hot right now but Anything combined with Mary sounds very Country or very old fashioned... Mary Jane, Mary Ellen, and so on IMO. Very pretty combo anyway.

Just got word that my great niece was born today, 3 weeks early just like her older brother. Her name is not Mary, Ella or Hope, but it is a name that many have mentioned as a possibility for Jabbie’s baby girl.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

Maryella isn’t the worst name. There’s an agony aunt-type journalist at one of the British national papers called Mariella. I don’t know how it’s pronounced, in my head I say “marry-ella”. I knew Mary would be included somehow. 

Hope is a fairly standard fundie virtue name. 

• Upvote 3

I'm not fond of the name 'Mary', and I wouldn't name a kid of mine Maryella, but I like the sound of it. I also like Hope... I named a cat that years ago, after Gabrielle's daughter on Xena ?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Like Bella’s is Ella is one of those old fashioned but very Trendy names that are Hot right now but Anything combined with Mary sounds very Country or very old fashioned... Mary Jane, Mary Ellen, and so on IMO. Very pretty combo anyway.

Or very Catholic.   Mary Elizabeth,  Mary Catherine, Mary Grace......Of course the Duggars would haaaate that.   ?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, WarriorJane said:

Or very Catholic.   Mary Elizabeth,  Mary Catherine, Mary Grace......Of course the Duggars would haaaate that.   ?

When Grandma Mary was born, Mary would have been the most popular female name, period. It wouldn’t have been unusual for a Protestant fundamentalist or a secular girl (or anything in between) to be named Mary. I do find it unusual that other names that were popular with the Baby Boom generation, like Linda, Patricia, or Carol haven’t come back. I’m still hoping that really old fashioned names like Prudence, Mildred, and Agatha will come back, although none of them are very hipster-ish.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Not surprised they went off Mary with the name. Though I wish they'd not been so direct hodge-podge about it - maybe Marianne (or of course my forever pick for them, Mariah) or at least spelled it Mariel(l)a.....and of course, Hope, yet another typical feminine virtue name. I wonder what we'll see female GrandDuggs get for middle-name once they run out of recycling mom's middle name or virtue names. So far Benessa have been the only original ones, using oh-so-original "Jane".

• Upvote 2

Maryella is a popular name my family gives cows, lol.

On a deeper note, it’s tremendously sad Anna is living out all of the Duggar cliches that none of the other kids have. Letter theme, named after grandma Mary. I don’t think anyone expected Joe and Kendra to honor Mary, and certainly not Lauren and Josiah. Not to mention all of the other stuff: jessa getting the same starter house except it was fixed up, hand me down wedding dress with every single sibling in the wedding party, now living on the compound in a makeshift house, she even had to share her first pregnancy with Michelle FFS.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic