Coconut Flan

On 1/25/2020 at 3:22 PM, Ozlsn said:

That still amazes me. I know he's not the only anti-vax doctor with an MD out there, but he's certainly among the most extreme and fundamentalist ones. 

He’s not an MD, actually.  He’s an OD, or osteopathic doctor.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Themanda Duggar said:

He’s not an MD, actually.  He’s an OD, or osteopathic doctor.

The difference between a DO and an MD basically comes down to the type of medical school you attend. DOs should still be expected not to peddle pseudoscientific bs.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

I had to look up what the difference between a MD and a DO was because we don't have DOs here - we do have oesteopaths but they are not doctors, and they treat musculoskeletal conditions. They aren't licenced to go beyond that (and I also just looked up what the difference is between them and physios and chiropractors because I don't really know that either!) I still maintain that if you're licenced to practice medicine as a doctor there should be some accountability for dissemination of blatantly wrong "medical" advice.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

My obgyn is a DO. She’s wonderful. She wasn’t alarmist and always listened to all my worries and had a great bedside manner. She’s also pro-vax like all other doctors I’ve had.

• Upvote 5

My listed primary care physician is a DO. She's great. It's possible that she refers to physical therapy at a greater rate than some PCPs but I am good with that.

• Upvote 3

23CEBBA4-127D-4376-A309-80CD8D56438B.thumb.png.a61a2d994fb2af2ff89bb76e4ce1758a.png

1. most of TAMs following won’t be able to do this because they home school. What is anti America propaganda? I went to public school and never was taught anything about it.

2. If a man wants to go into a women’s restroom and harm someone he will. Period. Letting trans people use their preferred bathroom won’t encourage that.

3. What TAM does isn’t rescuing the unborn it is harassing people.

4. Guess TAM assumes if you help someone to get registered to vote they will vote your way.

5. Teaching your children the Bible is great. Forcing them to believe in it is not so great.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

most of TAMs following won’t be able to do this because they home school. What is anti America propaganda? I went to public school and never was taught anything about it.

From my observations, TAM’s following is a mix. I would say the majority of her followers are Boomers. Lots and lots of boomers. So their kids are probably grown. I would also say a lot of her followers have kids in public school. Many of her followers comment that they wish they could homeschool but they work long hours and can’t do it. And I would say that actually only a small portion of her followers homeschool. She’s pretty mainstream on FB now. All the trump humpers seem to like her because she keeps her criticizing of trump to a minimum. A few years ago, she was more critical of him but she learned that wasn’t good for business. She focuses on what gets her the most likes and shares. It’s all about the money and fame for her.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Wow!!!! TAM sure has some fabulously incredible time management skills.

She's always flying here there and everywhere to meet with people (like Kellyanne Conway), hold rallies with super great people like Sebastian Gorka, protest outside abortion clinics. and generally make a public nuisance of herself.

And she still finds time to give her children an A-1, top notch, excellent, thorough, comprehensive home school education.

Plus the time to give herself that crunchy curls hairstyle.

How does she do it all??  So effortlessly. With such charm, dignity and grace. God must really love her. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

0B1B95A3-DDA8-46AD-BDB5-D33DB83484B8.thumb.png.9991b1a1c139cbfb51173f504dc7ab3f.pngE57347E1-4B5B-419A-BB27-3BA4AF878022.thumb.jpeg.c740c04391700c7cbb0de51560c98bd4.jpeg

don’t like abortion don’t have one. The laws of the United States don’t mirror those of the Bible. Jesus took away all of the laws and told us to follow the first two commandments. He said if we follow those all others will follow suit. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

0B1B95A3-DDA8-46AD-BDB5-D33DB83484B8.thumb.png.9991b1a1c139cbfb51173f504dc7ab3f.pngE57347E1-4B5B-419A-BB27-3BA4AF878022.thumb.jpeg.c740c04391700c7cbb0de51560c98bd4.jpeg

don’t like abortion don’t have one. The laws of the United States don’t mirror those of the Bible. Jesus took away all of the laws and told us to follow the first two commandments. He said if we follow those all others will follow suit. 

She has a few red headed children herself. I bet she’s proud of her family’s extreme whiteness. With their blonde and red hair, fair skin, and light eyes. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

She really loves being straight and white.  Good for you, TAM.  You really accomplished something with that.  

It must be hard to have carry all of that wisdom and goodness around all day long.  

Seriously though, what a hateful, miserable, conceited, disgusting person. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I would love to hear her elaborate on why she thinks Jane O'Meara would be such an offensive first lady. I'm guessing it comes down to "less hot than Melania." 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I would love to hear her elaborate on why she thinks Jane O'Meara would be such an offensive first lady. I'm guessing it comes down to "less hot than Melania." 

I think TAM is pretty superficial. Therefore you are likely correct.

• Upvote 6

If she's choosing president based on the attractiveness of a woman isnt that immoral same sex attraction in her world?

Oh wait she's a fundie which means she's a hypocrite.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, zee_four said:

If she's choosing president based on the attractiveness of a woman isnt that immoral same sex attraction in her world?

Oh wait she's a fundie which means she's a hypocrite.

Don’t worry. TAM is a YUGE advocate for praying the gay away. She thinks it works.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/31/2020 at 10:09 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

What about the women governors? Or does she think women shouldn't hold political office (outside of their local school boards, of course)?

7 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

3ED345A4-BC62-4703-8CA9-5A1CF90D1E27.thumb.jpeg.b3df3dfc955be4b3dbb69a848924a168.jpeg

you don’t choose a president based on their spouse. 

I dare her to substitute a nude pic of Melania and see what happens

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

3ED345A4-BC62-4703-8CA9-5A1CF90D1E27.thumb.jpeg.b3df3dfc955be4b3dbb69a848924a168.jpeg

you don’t choose a president based on their spouse. 

I'm so sorry, but I don't know who the ones on the LHS and RHS are. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I'm so sorry, but I don't know who the ones on the LHS and RHS are. 

Left is Bernie Sanders’ wife. Right is Pete Buttigieg’s husband. Her joke is the fact that Pete is gay and his husband would be the “First Lady.” Which isn’t true of course. A husband to the president would likely be called the first man, gentleman, or husband. 

• Upvote 3

I wonder if she’s on Team “Michelle Obama is REALLY A MAN”?

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 2

Of course she thinks Michelle O is a man. 

She probably also refers to her as an ape -- which unfortunately is far too common among right wingers like TAM.

I suspect she also called Pres. Obama the "n-word in the White House" -- another fave of the TAM's right wing cohorts.

TAM and her ilk are despicable.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Of course she thinks Michelle O is a man. 

She probably also refers to her as an ape -- which unfortunately is far too common among right wingers like TAM.

I suspect she also called Pres. Obama the "n-word in the White House" -- another fave of the TAM's right wing cohorts.

TAM and her ilk are despicable.

Oh no I bet TAM is the type that thinks she doesn’t have a racist bone in her body just because she doesn’t say the N word and has a couple of black acquaintances. But TAM is actually racist as fuck. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

Now that I think about it, Jesus did say to judge someone on their looks.

And Jesus was from the Middle East, AKA not the blue-eyed Caucasian in all those many Renaissance paintings. 

Jesus Had Brown Skin!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1