Coconut Flan

19 minutes ago, JMarie said:

And Jesus was from the Middle East, AKA not the blue-eyed Caucasian in all those many Renaissance paintings. 

Jesus Had Brown Skin!!!!!!!!

I doubt she'll ever admit that!

But this whole thing bothers me on so many levels. How is it Christian to judge someone based on their looks? If she burned Teen Vogue for being too sexual or whatever, how is she okay with a First Lady that's done some risque pics? How is it a good idea to choose a President based on their spouse's appearance?

I also saw some of her followers whinging about how Democrats are trying to take away their 'freedom of medical choice' (AKA, they don't want M4A - abortion is still verboten), which made me laugh. And then sigh. I don't understand people who just accept whatever is fed to them, and don't have a minute of, 'hey, wait...'

• Upvote 6

I just clashed with a few of her followers on her Switzerland post.... half of them don‘t even realize that Switzerland is a whole different country ??

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Azraelle said:

I just clashed with a few of her followers on her Switzerland post.... half of them don‘t even realize that Switzerland is a whole different country ??

You’ll be blocked soon. TAM blocks everyone who does not agree with her completely. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Poor TAM, forced to spend her days jet-setting and curating her media profile. Her life must be so hard. ?

She’s full of shit. Anna and Charity have been sister moms for years. I bet she was pissed when Charity was gone for most of the year last year. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Marmion said:

Here are some videos I just found .  

I like his videos because he gets straight to the point without a lot of BS and his voice doesn’t annoy me like some people with Podcasts can.

• Upvote 3

On 2/23/2020 at 6:48 PM, Marmion said:

Here are some videos I just found .  

I have no patience for antivaxxers.  A second grader in my area died last week from the flu.  A second grader.  And yes, we have clean water and proper sanitation here. VPDs aren't just a few days at home, eating popsicles and watching TV, like antivaxxers claim.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 3

5 minutes ago, JMarie said:

I have no patience for antivaxxers.  A second grader in my area died last week from the flu.  A second grader.  And yes, we have clean water and proper sanitation here. VPDs aren't just a few days at home, eating popsicles and watching TV, like antivaxxers claim.

Especially anti-vaxxers that went to med school. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Sorry but the president or Vice President can’t end abortion. That would be up to the Supreme Court. Don’t like abortion? Don’t have one. Also abortion and slavery are not the same thing. I am glad this women did not home school me. 85F21823-E68D-4400-B2DE-A07387E8FCE9.thumb.png.76b85f0f4f7496e293453d548cfad4dc.png

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Anna Johnston is heading to Uganda. She probably should have postponed her missioncation due to corona virus. But TAM and her family all do whatever they please. They seem like the types that would proudly break quarantine. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They seem like the types that would proudly break quarantine. 

If, in their eyes, it glorifies Jesus or stops abortion they wouldn't be able to shut up about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck You 1

So they just showed up,  against the advice of basically everyone on earth right now, and assumed they were special enough as white Americans that they wouldn't be subject to the "no travel/no large gatherings" restrictions that all the rest of us are living with. They point out that God is not surprised by this-- yeah, because this is the least surprising thing imaginable unless you're walking around with truly astonishing levels of unearned confidence.

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

So they just showed up,  against the advice of basically everyone on earth right now, and assumed they were special enough as white Americans that they wouldn't be subject to the "no travel/no large gatherings" restrictions that all the rest of us are living with. They point out that God is not surprised by this-- yeah, because this is the least surprising thing imaginable unless you're walking around with truly astonishing levels of unearned confidence.

Not gonna lie. I LOVE when fundies are put in their place. There is a general entitlement in so many of them and they need to be knocked down a peg or two. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

As horrible of a person as she is I still feel sorry for her. Hope her and her family are able to find healing. B6EEB3A2-3526-45D9-9B52-FC47C5565313.thumb.jpeg.b5f1e2463ae28bcc1a29394c9739595d.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

14 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

As horrible of a person as she is I still feel sorry for her. Hope her and her family are able to find healing. B6EEB3A2-3526-45D9-9B52-FC47C5565313.thumb.jpeg.b5f1e2463ae28bcc1a29394c9739595d.jpeg

I am so so so not surprised at all about this. I’ve heard plenty of rumors of skeletons in TAM’s closet but I’ve never repeated them here. Because rumors. But I had heard rumors of this a couple years ago. Along with some others I won’t repeat. And dude, there’s a reason why TAM is such an angry hateful person. Because she’s in an unhappy marriage. She takes her unhappiness out on the world. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 14

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I am so so so not surprised at all about this. I’ve heard plenty of rumors of skeletons in TAM’s closet but I’ve never repeated them here. Because rumors. But I had heard rumors of this a couple years ago. Along with some others I won’t repeat. And dude, there’s a reason why TAM is such an angry hateful person. Because she’s in an unhappy marriage. She takes her unhappiness out on the world. 

To the bolded, AMEN to that SEVERELY!  This is exactly what I thought when I heard about this.

• Upvote 5

Whoa! I wonder if she will step back from some of her "activism," or maybe even reassess her beliefs. I can hope.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Whoa! I wonder if she will step back from some of her "activism," or maybe even reassess her beliefs. I can hope.

She said she is taking a break from speaking in public for a few months to focus on her family. We shall see. 

• Thank You 4

2 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

She said she is taking a break from speaking in public for a few months to focus on her family. We shall see. 

I doubt it will last long. She’s obsessed with all the attention she gets. She’s also used to a very nice lifestyle. And even though her husband will be paying out the ass in child support, she will want to make some money with speaking gigs. There’s only one thing TAM loves more than hating on the LGBTQ+ community. And that’s money.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

Not trying to be mean, but I wonder if she's been tested for STDs? If she's taken him back repeatedly, that implies there are multiple other women.  It would be ironic if TAM developed cervical cancer related to HPV, since she's anti-vax.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Isn't her husband the "doctor" that believes ectopic pregnancies are actually viable?

I hope this teaches her empathy, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Upvote 9

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact he's been doing this for 16 years and yet she kept on having children with him. 10 children!  While he's being chronically unfaithful and psychologically and emotionally abusive.

Seriously, is she that much of a martyr?  And trust me, the children know about dad -- all but the youngest ones do.

I'm trying to have a tiny bit of sympathy for her, but........ uh ...... not yet.  I firmly believe she'd counsel any other woman to stay, tough it out and forgive. She on the other hand gets to divorce.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

8 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Seriously, is she that much of a martyr?  And trust me, the children know about dad -- all but the youngest ones do.

I really want to know what changed. Did he father a child with someone else? Did she find out it was on again? Did she just have enough? Otherwise I'm with you - 16 years and multiple children is a long time to keep going in that situation.

• Upvote 11