Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Recommended Posts

Pecansforeveryone

Oh the Benham brothers. I forgot they were still around. I remember they were going to have a Chip and Joanna style show until protests about their hateful views came to light. Cue the sobs of Christian persecution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmericanRose

Ah yes. The noble Christian male, persecuted by being unable to deny others rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justwatching
One of the Benham brothers got arrested and now they are all trying to get arrested too. They are all so fucking thirsty. 

I can’t wrap my brain around how anyone could think this is a good idea right now. Especially a single parent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
12 minutes ago, justwatching said:

I can’t wrap my brain around how anyone could think this is a good idea right now. Especially a single parent.

All these people have older kids who take care of the younger kids anyways. So many fundie parents are proving how useless they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lgirlrocks

DF8ED753-3976-4E66-9710-0556258BC9F2.thumb.png.0cb9913116d9c8918a4bbad801a8398f.png

TAM would be happy about this. What is she going to do when people get and spread Covid 19 from doing this? I guess she will blame satan or the gays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

Of course she’s friends with this guy. Assholes of a feather, flock together. 

B063B372-1902-47A2-8970-7C74E481FA68.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lgirlrocks

03BFED53-49CC-49CE-9E49-D60103AD25C8.thumb.jpeg.5b2674501d628541de5513bfeeee58c7.jpeg

actually it doesn’t work. There was an armed teacher a few years ago that accidentally fired their gun. Having a gun at school won’t stop someone from bringing a gun and shooting the school. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cat Damon

This isn't really relevant to anything but anytime I see TAM I always thing of "The Angry Mommy" before "The Activist Mommy" or whatever her name is supposed to be - it might be more fitting since she seems to be angry about something all the time.

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

The Asshole Mommy would also work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
28 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The Asshole Mommy would also work.

That’s what I always think of too. 

And “The I Want to Speak to Your Manager Mommy.”

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozlsn
19 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

03BFED53-49CC-49CE-9E49-D60103AD25C8.thumb.jpeg.5b2674501d628541de5513bfeeee58c7.jpeg

actually it doesn’t work. There was an armed teacher a few years ago that accidentally fired their gun. Having a gun at school won’t stop someone from bringing a gun and shooting the school. 

What the hell is she even trying to say here? With the exception of a very small group of megafamilies there aren't enough people present to make a mass shooting even vaguely possible - not to mention that the FBI definition used explicitly excludes related victims (that's domestic homicide). The numbers she should be looking at (but won't) is the domestic homicides and accidental shootings of and by children.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

What the hell is she even trying to say here? With the exception of a very small group of megafamilies there aren't enough people present to make a mass shooting even vaguely possible - not to mention that the FBI definition used explicitly excludes related victims (that's domestic homicide). The numbers she should be looking at (but won't) is the domestic homicides and accidental shootings of and by children.

She often posts stuff like this. She thinks she’s so clever. But when anyone with a brain thinks about it, it doesn’t makes sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Hair, Black Dress

Has anyone else noticed that when TAM poses for photos she frequently poses in 3/4 stance to the camera to show off her bust profile?  activistmommyofficial for excample.

Is it just me who sees this and thinks it's rather .... um...... interesting for someone who sees nearly everything as porn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

I bet TAM votes based on her color! I doubt she’s ever voted for a black person in her life. The minute Kanye says anything she disagrees with, she will turn on him like she’s always hated him.

6CA3BD34-C462-484D-B073-CBFD7A8BE383.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lgirlrocks

8D60E246-EDFA-4AC0-A5D4-9AA636475104.thumb.png.02cf88b4492bacdf4acab58f574a8200.png

I know people that survived the Holocaust. They would agree to disagree with you TAM. I reported this. This is so far off base even for her. It’s not hurting her to have to stay home from church. It’s not infringing upon her religious freedom. She is protecting herself and others around her by staying home. I was a healthy person who went to work, I’m a housekeeping supervisor at a hospital. I got Covid. More than likely I got it from a nurse who had it for two weeks and came to work. She thought she had the flu. I also could have gotten from someone that didn’t know they had it. 

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marmion
23 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

8D60E246-EDFA-4AC0-A5D4-9AA636475104.thumb.png.02cf88b4492bacdf4acab58f574a8200.png

I know people that survived the Holocaust. They would agree to disagree with you TAM. I reported this. This is so far off base even for her. It’s not hurting her to have to stay home from church. It’s not infringing upon her religious freedom. She is protecting herself and others around her by staying home. I was a healthy person who went to work, I’m a housekeeping supervisor at a hospital. I got Covid. More than likely I got it from a nurse who had it for two weeks and came to work. She thought she had the flu. I also could have gotten from someone that didn’t know they had it. 

In response to TAM , I will post this reply in German .  Ich spreche nur ein bisschen Deutsch. Ich bin überwiegend deutscher Abstammung. Und ich bin der Meinung, dass das kollektive Wohlergehen der Nation Vorrang vor den egoistischen Wünschen der einzelnen Person haben sollte. Wenn einige Leute denken, dass dieser Standpunkt mich zum Äquivalent eines Nationalsozialisten macht, dann soll es so sein. Besser ein ethischer Sozialist  als ein kurzsichtiger, berechtigter, egoistischer Individualist, würde ich behaupten .   P.S. If any one doesn't understand German , here is a link to Google translate .  https://translate.google.com  In short , I feel that abiding by , and enforcing the quarantine is not doing the " Reich " thing , so much as it's simply doing the "recht" thing .  As Benjamin Franklin once put it .  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Hair, Black Dress

Just when I think she can't possibly be any more appalling, she posts that "Reich" thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Just when I think she can't possibly be any more appalling, she posts that "Reich" thing

She is one of the most hateful people we talk about on FJ. She’s up there with Zoo and Lori. But she actually has a larger audience than both. Therefore she’s more dangerous in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pecansforeveryone

She also has published a book that I briefly saw carried in Barnes and Noble. So yes, more dangerous than Lori and Zoo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
klein_roeschen
On 4/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

8D60E246-EDFA-4AC0-A5D4-9AA636475104.thumb.png.02cf88b4492bacdf4acab58f574a8200.png

I know people that survived the Holocaust. They would agree to disagree with you TAM. I reported this. This is so far off base even for her. It’s not hurting her to have to stay home from church. It’s not infringing upon her religious freedom. She is protecting herself and others around her by staying home. I was a healthy person who went to work, I’m a housekeeping supervisor at a hospital. I got Covid. More than likely I got it from a nurse who had it for two weeks and came to work. She thought she had the flu. I also could have gotten from someone that didn’t know they had it. 

She doesn't understand the difference. People like her would have stand at the streets to frantically cheer Hitler. They would have been 110% Nazi and followed these orders with all their heart. For the Nazis, this pandemic would have been a way to prove the superiority of the german arian by not being affected by it and a way the get rid of the "weak" by dying from the illness.

And funny sidenote, speaking about civil disobidience against the stay home order but expecting instant, blind obidience from her children.

@Marmion beautifully written and I say, you speak more than a little bit of german. Just one note, while entitled - berechtigt is the right translation, that word has no negative meaning in german like it has in english. To give it the negative connotation in german, you should ad "Er/ sie denkt er/ sie sei berechtigt dazu".

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NachosFlandersStyle

Again, I just can't fathom the nerve it takes for her to get all self-righteous about minding her own business when her entire claim to fame is that she spends her free time hassling women and LGBT people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
4 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Again, I just can't fathom the nerve it takes for her to get all self-righteous about minding her own business when her entire claim to fame is that she spends her free time hassling women and LGBT people.

Exactly. She’s the queen of sticking her nose in the personal business of anyone within 300 ft of an abortion provider. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marmion
3 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

Marmion beautifully written and I say, you speak more than a little bit of german. Just one note, while entitled - berechtigt is the right translation, that word has no negative meaning in german like it has in english. To give it the negative connotation in german, you should ad "Er/ sie denkt er/ sie sei berechtigt dazu"

Thank you . :) Though to be completely honest , I relied on Google Translate , for most of it at least . ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lgirlrocks

https://savedmag.com/taking-back-your-childs-education-activist-mommy-elizabeth-johnston/
 

TAM wrote about why she home schools and why parents should. As a home schooled kid I hated it. I felt my education was lacking and I wanted to be around other kids my own age. As an adult I see that if done right it can be very successful. It is rarely done right. Most parents do it because they are lazy or don’t want their kids indoctrinated by the public schools. I was able to carry the morals I was raised with throughout high school, when I was finally able to attend public school. I never smoked, drank, cussed, or had sex. None of my friends cared. It didn’t matter to them. Sending my out for school didn’t mean my parents no longer had to raise me. They were still my parents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bea

Please, somebody, leave a comment asking her if she’s going to continue homeschooling after the divorce.

Also? Apparently if your kid wants to learn science or math, they’ll just teach themselves. I had no idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.