IGNORED

Iowa man who ripped down and burned LGBTQ flag found guilty

47of74

Enjoy prison asshole

The man charged with tearing down an LGBTQ flag from an Ames church has been found guilty in a jury trial.

Adolpho Martinez was found guilty Wednesday of a hate crime, third-degree harassment, and being a habitual offender.

Story County Attorney Jessica Reynolds says the habitual offender charge calls for an enhanced penalty. 

She said Martinez faces 15 years in prison when sentenced.

• Upvote 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Content

• Recent Status Updates

• VooDooChild

VooDooChild

Today, I dusted everything but the ceiling fans.  Sorry Maxwells!

· 0 replies
    • Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

What do people do in the Sonoran desert? I've hiked the hikes I wanted to do. Seems like all that is left is golf, shopping at chains that exist everywhere, and stuff I've done. Oh and eating. I can only eat so many times a day. It's too cold to rent a paddleboard or swim. 
      · 0 replies
    • KnittingOwl

KnittingOwl

First snow storm of the season hit today. It got windy tonight, and we lost power. Somehow this continues to be a shock to PSE. Why they refuse to upgrade the infrastructure or do something so that 10s of thousands of people don’t lose power and heat literally every time it’s windy, I do not understand. We live in the Pacific Northwest. It gets windy!
      · 3 replies
    • louisa05

louisa05

Nebraska's new football coach is an evangelical bullshit artist who participates in "Man Up Ministries" conferences in the off season. Their motto is "Fighting for Biblical Manhood". Excuse me while I go vomit. 
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Don't know I'd charge quite that much though.

· 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Wisconsin’s first thanksgiving 

· 0 replies
    • mango_fandango

mango_fandango

Long time no visit…
      COVID has finally caught up with me. Dad tested positive first, last Friday, then my mother, brother and I all tested positive today. Main symptom is feeling really really tired. Hopefully it doesn’t get much worse 🤞 
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

47of74

Yeah probably not the best place to put that quote...

· 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

If I still did the Catholic thing with confession this would be the priest who heard mine..

· 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

BlackberryGirl

Do I wear it?
      i was given a vintage, 70 year old mink coat. It fits like it was made for me. Somehow my cousin, who is 8 years older than me came into 3 gorgeous fur coats from a granddaughter of a woman her mother knew. We’re talking women who died in the mid 60’s.  None of them would fit her or any other of the women in my family. Yay for essentially being a ball. Everyone else is about 5’7 or more and all outweigh me by 50+. 

it is just gorgeous. What women in Skokie and Highland Park many years ago, when I still lived there would call a “serviceable” fur. It was the fur they’d wear to a good restaurant, but not the opera or symphony.
      do I wear it? I’d love to, and I live in hunting country so fur isn’t looked down on. But is it wrong?  Arrrgh god its pretty.
      · 6 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.