IGNORED

Trump 43: King of Chaos

GreyhoundFan

Is... is he just owning up to all of his criminal acts now?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I wonder how thoroughly the President of Finland had his pants washed after that touch.

Personally, I would burn any item of mine that the tiny orange fingers touched.

• I Agree 10

So as Trump was doing his touch the president of Finland thing with anyone else playing the grab them by the [bits] quote in their mind? Is Trump so used to grabbing people that he just grabs everyone now?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

So as Trump was doing his touch the president of Finland thing with anyone else playing the grab them by the [bits] quote in their mind? Is Trump so used to grabbing people that he just grabs everyone now?

I think he doesn't respect personal boundaries, or others' opinions, so it didn't occur to him to keep his tiny hands to himself.

I imagine that world leaders who have encounters with him occasionally chat with each other, exchange horrid experiences, and hopefully laugh some of the stain off.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I think he doesn't respect personal boundaries, or others' opinions, so it didn't occur to him to keep his tiny hands to himself.

I imagine that world leaders who have encounters with him occasionally chat with each other, exchange horrid experiences, and hopefully laugh some of the stain off.

And I can just see Queen Elizabeth and maybe Angela Merkel keeping a straight pin in the hem of their skirt, just in case tiny hand's can't control his hands.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

And I can just see Queen Elizabeth and maybe Angela Merkel keeping a straight pin in the hem of their skirt, just in case tiny hand's can't control his hands.

I suspect world leaders will try, at future meetings with Trump, to sit farther away.  I know I would.

• I Agree 8

I just kind of feel like, when one clearly can't seem to control their words / actions and is perpetuating a scandal *every day*, perhaps they shouldn't be allowed to continue in their capacity as whatever. Sure, wait to officially remove him... but don't let him be making executive decisions and appointing judges in the meantime.

• I Agree 12

The impeachment inquiry is getting overloaded with evidence. Here’s the latest exhibit:

Presidents do not have absolute rights. Tyrants do. 

• Upvote 12

I did my regular scheduled social media stalking of the Trumpsters I know and there is not a single mention of any of this. Mostly posts about how great he is doing. There is one post about how there is literally no chance he could lose the next election which has 47 replies. All are positive except for one that says "Pride goeth before a fall." The Bible verse got several angry faces. 

It is like there is two different Americas and if he does get impeached these people are going to go into shock because they will have no idea what was going on. These aren't people who watch Fox news, these are people who get all their information from FB pages. 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

19 hours ago, smittykins said:

I have to admit that when Trump yelled “Ask the President of Finland a question!” I half-expected someone to ask him about raking the floors of the forest.

If I were in the Press Corps that would totally be me. I'm kind of surprised no one did, they must all be too professional or something.

• Upvote 8

I am shocked that Trump gave zero shits about democracy. Honestly I am. Dumbfounded even. Who could have known. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suggests-his-administration-look-at-starting-its-own-news-network/ar-AAIfKLo?ocid=ientp

President Trump suggested his administration look at starting its own news network while railing against CNN and the rest of the news media during a speech in Florida on Thursday.

"CNN is a voice that really seems to be a voice out there, and it's a terrible thing for our country. And we ought to start our own network and put some real news out there," Trump said during the speech in The Villages, Fla., on Thursday afternoon.

"They are so bad for our country," he continued. "They are so bad for our country. I go out there and they say, 'Boy, the media hates your country,' and it's just a shame. It's just a shame. And we really are."

"We are looking at that," Trump went on. "We should do something about it, too. Put some really talented people and get a real voice out there. Not a voice that's fake."

Not a shock. He's been ranting about this, both subtly (as much as he can be anyway) and not, for years. I'll bet he would see it as a complete win/win. If he doesn't get impeached - hey we have state run TV. If he does get impeached - he has a ready made money maker to step right into to continue his ranting. Of course, this is assuming any sort of coherent thought runs through his brain at all anymore.

Oh joy.

• Upvote 11

Trump is showing off his spelling abilities again and reaffirming his epithet as presidunce.

Regardless of his spelling though, what is outrageous about what kind of job a wb does? It does not matter what their job is, nor their marital status, their gender, their political affiliation, their age, their sexual preferences, or their religious beliefs-- or any other personal attribute they might have. Character assassination will not help.

The only thing that matters is the substance of their complaint and if that complaint is deemed credible and urgent.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

He just went on a sweaty rant before getting on his helicopter. The theme of the day “corruption.” I had to mute it. He just feeds his base; telling them what they want to hear.

• I Agree 5

44 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

He just went on a sweaty rant before getting on his helicopter. The theme of the day “corruption.” I had to mute it. He just feeds his base; telling them what they want to hear.

I think the theme of the day, not to mention the last few years, is corruption and he's just trying to take control of the narrative.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I went over to Scott Adams's blog (because I dunno, I felt like getting angry I guess?) and stumbled upon this conspiracy that the NYT is doctoring photos of trump by over saturating them to make him look more angry and deranged. As if Trump needed help in that area :pb_rollseyes:

• WTF 10

38 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I went over to Scott Adams's blog (because I dunno, I felt like getting angry I guess?) and stumbled upon this conspiracy that the NYT is doctoring photos of trump by over saturating them to make him look more angry and deranged. As if Trump needed help in that area :pb_rollseyes:

I can actually feel my HR rising when I listen to Trump or his ardent supporters. I’m already on beta blockers for rapid HR, so I avoid most of the propaganda. It might kill me

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I guess the pro-Trumpers can't find something more substantial to defend him with.  Why aren't they sharing all the positive things he's accomplished for this country...oh wait.

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

Just now, Dandruff said:

I guess the pro-Trumpers can't find something more substantial to defend him with.  Why aren't they sharing all the positive things he's accomplished for this country...oh wait.

Trump covered that this morning. Best economy in 51 years. Lowest unemployment rate in a half a century. More Blacks, Asians, Latinos and women in the workplace. I’m surprised he couldn’t work in LGBTQ into his perfect and best record.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 4

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Trump covered that this morning. Best economy in 51 years. Lowest unemployment rate in a half a century. More Blacks, Asians, Latinos and women in the workplace. I’m surprised he couldn’t work in LGBTQ into his perfect and best record.

No mention as to whether or not we've conquered outer space?

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Yeah, he hasn’t mentioned the SPACE FORCE! in awhile.

That will probably come up during the next infrastructure week.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic