IGNORED

NCFIC in 2019

dripcurl

Scott Brown is having a random conference here in WA. He previously had Craig Houston, who was the pastor of Peter Bradrick and then-wife Kelly (Brown’s daughter) on the lineup and then removed him. Apparently in July, Houston stepped down from being pastor if his NCFIC church, Westside Baptist in Bremerton, WA.

Way back when, about 3 days before Kelly filed for divorce from Bradrick!, the Houston’s 13th child drowned in a 5 gallon bucket full of water in their home. Most of the children were under the supervision of their second oldest daughter and her husband, the other kids were off on separate trips with each parent. From what I recall, Craig was on a mission’s trip overseas somewhere with at least one son, and wife Emily was in a different part of the state with one or two of the others for some type of event. I feel like all of this has been discussed on FJ before, and hopefully we are all well aware of the VF-NCFIC-Phillips-Bradrick-Brown clusterfuck. Anyway, here is the link to the conference:

https://ncfic.org/static/hope

• Sad 4

3 hours ago, dripcurl said:

Way back when, about 3 days before Kelly filed for divorce from Bradrick!, the Houston’s 13th child drowned in a 5 gallon bucket full of water in their home.

Yes, this sad event and Houston's connections to NCFIC, Scott Brown, and Bradrick! were discussed in this topic. The linked post is not the first one but you'll find more there.

• Thank You 3
  • Love 2

Can I just take a moment to....

Correct myself for saying Kelly filed, especially because...

I am the one who started the thread almost two years ago about the Houstons. Damn have I lost braincells. I seriously forgot I did that. 2018 was a crazy year for me, y’all. 

Carry on while I hide from embarrassment forever.....

Edited by dripcurl
  • Haha 3
  • Love 5

42 minutes ago, dripcurl said:

Damn have I lost braincells.

So many fundies, so much snark, so little time!

It's understandable.

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 5