IGNORED

John Shrader 18: Hell freezing over despite climate change

samurai_sarah

16 hours ago, Giraffe said:

So much WTF?!? I don’t need to go down this new rabbit trail but I think I might. This sounds like a family the No White Saviors instagram was made for!  

Go down the rabbit hole! Hold on to your belt it's a good one!!!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 9/27/2019 at 1:04 AM, Giraffe said:

So much WTF?!? I don’t need to go down this new rabbit trail but I think I might. This sounds like a family the No White Saviors instagram was made for!  

You will need the rescue ferrets if you venture down the Shader rabbit hole.   Here they are reporting for duty:   :ferret::ferret:

For those who are blocked from Shrader's facebook, he is preachifying today.  A public post and I am led to share it with you. 

John doesn't CARE what other people think of him because naysayers will be destroyed.  Read and meditate upon Psalm 5:11 with him.  He's seeking comfort against those who torment him, slander him, and speak against him.  Because God will destroy everyone who dares not to agree with him. 

Here is Psalm 5 for context.   KJV, of course.

1 Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation.

2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.

3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.

11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

This little sermon contains all John's usual hallmarks.

1. A cherry picked Bible text.  He thinks he is cleverly thumbing his nose at us.
  2. Excessive and forced alliteration.
  3. CAPS!!!
  4. A total of three (3) main points.  Occasionally he goes for five main points but that takes far more work.
  5. At least one repeated and obvious spelling error.
  6. At least three grammatical errors and run on sentences.
  7. Obviously no attempt to proofread.

Selah, Johnny.

"Joy Jewels" from God's Word by John

"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee." - Psalm 5:11

God's Word encourages and extols us with THREE reasons to have JOY today, three sparkling and precious "Joy Jewels" in this passage!! They can be summed up in RESTING, RESOUNDING, and the REALITY of God's Personality.

(1) The first "Joy Jewel" in our passage is that we are called to REJOICE if we REST, or trust in God, and that would be more than enough reason to fill us with Joy, that we can trust in the TRUE & LIVING God, which should absolutely put our souls at rest, but wait, there's more!

(2) The second "Joy Jewel" we see is that the ones that trust in God are not only to rejoice, but we should RESOUND, or lift up our voice in a JOYFUL shout, who cares what people think! And why? Because God is our Defender!! That's definitely worth rejoicing about, but the best is yet to come!!

(3) The third "Joy Jewl" we find here is the most precious of them all, because it teaches us that ultimately JOY is NOT about us, it's about, and in...the REALITY of the Personality of HIM! This "Jewl" states that, if we love the Name of God, it should cause us to be JOYFUL...get this, IN HIM! And that's the most valuable "Joy Jewel" of all!! Ultimately, we find JOY in GOD Himself!!! Not in circumstances, who likes us or who's mad at us, if things are going great or if they are literally falling apart...it doesn't matter, because our Joy is not in people, possessions, plans, possessions or our own purposes...but in our Powerful, Personal, Precious God.

So how's your JOY level today?

If it's a little low, then meditate with me on these three "Joy Jewels." Let's REJOICE because we are trustingly RESTING in God, let's lift up a RESOUNDING shout for JOY because God is our Defender, and let us never forget that we are to JOY in the REALITY of the Personality of GOD HIMSELF, if we truly love His Name.

I encourage you to at least read Psalm 5:11 again, and even memorize it, and let's you and I meditate on these "Joy Jewels" from God's Word today, and remember...don't let ANYTHING or ANYONE steal your JOY!!!

Bro. John Shrader
Zambia

(You are welcome to freely share if so led)

• WTF 1
  • Thank You 12

but wait, there's more!

But wait, this is like one of those old Ronco television ads hawking everything from rotisseries to knives.  Johnco?  Also, this particular sermon is very like one of Gwen Shamblin Lara's daily devotionals.  I suppose there is only so much material to go around.  ?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I'd really love to catch John committing plagiary.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

4 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I haven't followed the Shraders lately but is Esther knocked up again?

She is, due in February. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thank You 2

Oh, wow.  John made a few more posts public, or I missed them this morning.  He's obviously posting up a storm on Facebook during his convalescence.  In reverse order:

We are going to get more of "John's Jewels" or "Jewls" may Rufus grant me strength.

John Esther Shrader

11 hrs · 

So many of you have encouraged and blessed us lately by the sharing of your kindness, your words of encouragement, your love, and your prayers, that I would like to try and share a little bit of that in return.

I am going to start periodically posting verses from the Bible on Joy. Joy is a fruit of the Holy Spirit, according to Galatians 5, and thus, if we don't have joy, then something is wrong with us spiritually.

May the verses to follow encourage your hearts as well as ours. I know I sure need and desire this fruit of God's Holy Spirit working in and through me! I am going to call these mini exhortations, "Joy Jewels" from God's Word by John.

Blessings dear frIends,

Bro. John Shrader
Zambia

And:

John Esther Shrader

Yesterday at 1:13 PM · 

"We can never really know all that someone is going through. That's why it's so dangerous to make a judgment based on a snapshot in time, or one interaction. Never underestimate the tremendous value of a kind, encouraging word to lift a heavy, burdened, or wounded heart. Jesus said His disciples would be known by their love...are we?" - Bro. John Shrader

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - I John 4:7,8

Thank you to so many of you who have lifted our burden, shown us the love of Christ, and encouraged our hearts at this time. May God bless you dear friends.

Free Jinger can bite John.  And it was so cruel of Reddit to tell him to take a hike.

John Esther Shrader

11 hrs · 

Where are you looking? What's your focus?

"Turn your eyes upon Jesus, Look full in His wonderful face, And the things of earth will grow strangely dim, In the light of His glory and grace."

He's referring to this hymn:

As God just gave John a brand new bionic back, he got luxury treatment, extra special surgery, loads of pampering and praise from Daddy and humpers,  various somebodies paid to get his sorry butt back to Kafue, and poor little Nehe seems to be fine (long may it last for Nehe)...

I find it rather offensive that John thinks his soul is "weary and troubled?" and "No light in the darkness" he sees.

He's freaking cleaning up in the light department I think.  And His Fake Missionary  Irresponsibility really does not deserve it!

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

So, is that John using some words and then quoting himself? 

Ah, Shrader, you idiot. Such an ego, it’s a wonder there’s any room for Esther and the kids in the home, what with John and his swollen head.

ETA: Johnny boy, no one is looking at one snapshot. We’re looking at a pattern of behaviors that you’ve displayed for the world (NOT god) in your public postings. Clearly, the most important in your world is John, not god, not Esther, not your dad, and not your kids (since you rarely remember your mother, I’ll leave her out too, just as you do). People care about your repressed wife and worry about your children, little as you mention them. People care about you treating your family well, which you never show. People respond to your pattern of reckless, careless, immature plans which you adopt and then discard willy-nilly. People notice you’re an asshole because you take some time to consistently show your ass. That’s not satan attacking; it’s just your own chickens coming home to roost.

(Now blame the failed chicken enterprise on your followers. Did no one ever teach you that the leader should take the blame and fault? Are you truly a leader, or just a leech? I know the answer I’d select.)

Edited by apandaaries
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 9/4/2019 at 6:13 PM, thoughtful said:

I think that's why I want to know if anyone has ever asked him for further details, or if he's ever volunteered any. It's such a bizarre story, and so important to him, but the fact that someone wrote a bloody note (you should pardon the expression) when he was a baby, threatening to kill Daddy's firstborn, is all he ever says about it, as far as I know.

I guess his followers are supposed to take his word for it, and assume it was due to Satan and the sanguineous note-writer wanting to hurt holy Rick.

The weird thing about this story to me (well the whole thing is weird, frankly) is how John has latched on to it being a death threat to HIM.  In reality, it's a punishment to Rick.  Taking his firstborn (or maybe it's firstborn son).  John just happened to be first.  If one of the other kids had been first then they would have been the target.

It's not like he did something special as a (premature) newborn to anger someone so much that they left a note written in blood threatening John Shrader!

Or am I missing something?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Curious said:

It's not like he did something special as a (premature) newborn

Oh, was John premature? He never mentions it.   :evil-laugh:

You're right, of course. Whichever child had been first would have been the target of the threat (if any of this ever happened). But, of course, John imagines it is because he is so special. Don't you know? He is marked! Chosen! Annointed of God! *

* I believe there is a stamp on his bottom that says "best if used by May 1980" or "made in Taiwan" or something like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

On 9/25/2019 at 8:03 PM, thoughtful said:

Well, I hope Nehemiah didn't hear that. But I bet the other kids did. Just what you want to hear when your brother is having a terrifying seizure. :roll:

John started this whole "mission" with a line about how he might have a kid die, but it would be worth it*. I kind of feel like he really doesn't expect all his children to make it out of Zambia. 

*not an exact quote but it is generally what he said. We were fairly horrified at how casually he acted about one of his children dying.. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1

24 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John started this whole "mission" with a line about how he might have a kid die, but it would be worth it*. I kind of feel like he really doesn't expect all his children to make it out of Zambia. 

*not an exact quote but it is generally what he said. We were fairly horrified at how casually he acted about one of his children dying.. 

That his self-reported response to a minutes-long seizure was to call his father to pray and consecrate that child to “Jesus” provides way too much information. Supposedly St John (look! I can alliterate too!) finagled himself an expensive, complicated back surgery for a non-life-threatening issue, but he could only muster prayers and a very belated drive to the hospital for his son’s minutes long seizure. 

St. John, please examine your fucking priorities. If you exist on this earth spending gobs more time on yourself v your children, then you are a selfish man upon whom your god would spit. If you spend all your time concerned about yourself without ever contemplating your pregnant wife, then your god would scorn you. If you demand that others bow before you, rather than persuading them be the example of Jesus, then both Jesus and god would have naught but disdain for your pompous ways. 

Keep going, Johnny. Pave the way for those who’d follow their own egotism and narcissism all the way to hell. With your beliefs, that’s where you’re leading them. When did Jesus scorn a birthday cake made by happy daughter? When did Jesus scam followers to provide him with a plane that won’t fly, a chicken business flop on which he blamed his followers, or cry out about his. Reds for beef jerky and ice makers while living in the desert?

I shall await your never forthcoming answers, and ask again if and when you shall grow the necessary balls to debate freejinger followers. True, Reddit is a less-informed corner of the internet, and therefore easier. 

Does jesus not call on you to defend your beliefs even amongst the heathens? Could you truly not handle the questions we might ask? C’mon, John, be a man of god and defend him and yourself within the pit of vipers.

Or are you scared? That’s ok. Many men have felt the discomfort of their balls retreating to safer places upon such circumstances. But are you an average man, Johnny? Don’t you want to take these slings and arrows and break them down? Or are you as cowardly as you appear to be?

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Joy Jewels would be a great drag name.

Two “e”s optional, apparently. ? 

for one committed to the KJV Bible, he certainly takes liberties with modern spelling. ? 

Edited by apandaaries
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, apandaaries said:
7 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Joy Jewels would be a great drag name.

Two “e”s optional, apparently. ? 

We should just be grateful he didn't spell it "jools."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

28 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

John revising the word of God: “yeah, it should sound like ‘jewels,’ but make it look like boobs. ‘Jools’! That’s it!”

Angels: roll their eyes again, because John has repeatedly refused to take any of their messages from above.

Edited by apandaaries
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

(Very new rabbit trail for me. I apologize if others have touched on all this)

I agree with a prior poster - he really does sound like someone who hopes one of his kids dies as a direct result of them being there! Their life, er, Esther’s life, rather, sounds awful. She’s given birth to so many kids in a short period of time! Has he given any thought to what would happen if she dies in a delivery?! This is one big “Worship John and romanticize his colonialism!! He even sacrificed his wife & child(ren) for the sake if The Gospel!!!”

?

His poor wife & children!!!

Edited by Giraffe
Removed year
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I agree with a prior poster - he really does sound like someone who hopes one of his kids dies as a direct result of them being there! Their life, er, Esther’s life, rather, sounds awful. She’s given birth to so many kids in a short period of time! Has he given any thought to what would happen if she dies in a delivery?! This is one big “Worship John and romanticize his colonialism!! He even sacrificed his wife & child(ren) for the sake if The Gospel!!!”

?

His poor wife & children!!!

Esther went past her due date last time. We here at FJ were  really worried, but John barely mentioned anything. He’s also restricted her FB access, so no public comments from her there. 

Ultimately it was okay, but no mention from John about the dangers of a multipara mother going past term.

How old is Esther? 

John is somehow in the running with josh Duggar as worst son in law...and if certain allegations are true, he likely IS worse than Josh Duggar. An all around ass, to be sure.

Edited by apandaaries
Autocorrect is an asshole.
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, apandaaries said:

John is somehow in the running with josh Duggar as worst son in law...and if certain allegations are true, he likely IS worse than Josh Duggar. An all around ass, to be sure.

Pa “it was grape juice!” Keller really can pick them, can’t he? ? 

I hope all the kids find freedom with as little damage as possible. He sounds like such a vile abuser!

This is pissing me off the longer I think about it! How the hell do people like John & Whateverhisnameis Keller think this kind of behavior glorifies God???

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:

As the resident Farscape weirdo, I need to point out that the name Jool has been used before.

Spoiler

The character Jool, from Farscape:

Jool001.thumb.jpg.d5a6e3a5f7185f49cfe5a3f220e67f1a.jpg

Okay. My weirdo work here has wound down. :pb_wink:

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
clarification
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Giraffe said:

A fresh pair of eyes is always welcome. And it sounds like you've caught on to the disgusting essence of John pretty quickly.

@WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?, Farscape's Jool is much prettier than John. And I'd love to have her scream like that right in his ear.

And I don't think it would be a waste of energy to mention this Joule:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Prescott_Joule

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

On 8/31/2019 at 6:27 AM, Palimpsest said:

Please don't let anyone try this unless on doctor's orders.  Medically, advising extended bed rest for back pain has been out-of-date for years.  If, after a couple of days, you are still in so much pain you think you can't move out of bed, then get to a doctor.  ASAP.

Extended bed rest won't help.  It will probably make everything worse.  Your muscles lose conditioning and tone.  You will probably get constipation and gain weight.  You can also develop deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in the veins of your pelvis and legs).   Pulmonary embolisms are very likely to kill you.

And staying in bed for two months will make nearly everyone depressed as well as physically weak. 

So much this! I experience really bad sciatic nerve flare ups from time to time. I have an extremely high pain tolerance but that shit is horrible. I just want to stay in any position I find comfortable. I told my doc he was out of his fucking mind when he told me I needed to continue to move around and do specific stretching exercises. But he was right. Once I am moving for a few minutes and when I do the exercises, I have relief. I would still be stoved up from my last flare up if I had just stayed in bed.

• Love 9

7 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

He's referring to this hymn:

These are my people! I haven't heard this in a while and it brought tears to my eyes like it always does. I miss home. 

The fiddling at the end is cool - the Acadian influence. The Acadians freely inter married with the Mi'kmaq in Canada's early history. Thank you for sharing this beautiful song. 

Edit: Whoa, this is weird. I just scrolled up and the YouTube video you shared is completely different from this song that was on your post and that I clicked on. Maybe I need to talk to my Ancestors. 

Edited by livinglongerthanyou
add info
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Oh, was John premature? He never mentions it.  

"Premature" as in daddy Shrader couldn't keep it in his pants, John was conceived as a bastard and his parents had a gunshot wedding??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

8 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John has no empathetic imagination and can't see past how that would make his a Truly Tragic Tale of Teacher-Missionary and himself a person who everyone would need to reach out to as the Father Who Has Suffered The Unimaginable Loss Of A Child. (Let's face it, the child losing their life doesn't seem to really figure in his thoughts, and Esther sure as hell doesn't.) Basically he really has no capacity to imagine how actually horrible it would be, or that it would affect his entire family immensely.

7 hours ago, apandaaries said:

How old is Esther? 

Esther is 38 and this is her 12th pregnancy. She has pretty much been pregnant/nursing since 2002.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
  • Thank You 2

40 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

John has no empathetic imagination and can't see past how that would make his a Truly Tragic Tale of Teacher-Missionary and himself a person who everyone would need to reach out to as the Father Who Has Suffered The Unimaginable Loss Of A Child. (Let's face it, the child losing their life doesn't seem to really figure in his thoughts, and Esther sure as hell doesn't.) Basically he really has no capacity to imagine how actually horrible it would be, or that it would affect his entire family immensely.

Esther is 38 and this is her 12th pregnancy. She has pretty much been pregnant/nursing since 2002.

Did she have a miscarriage?  According to John they have 10.4 kids.

• Confused 1
  • WTF 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic