IGNORED

John Shrader 18: Hell freezing over despite climate change

samurai_sarah

On 10/7/2019 at 2:53 AM, Palimpsest said:

It would be awfully funny if Pastor Zulu were plotting a takeover.

I would pay to watch that happen. That would be hilarious.

7 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

When Rick kicks the bucket, will his eulogy include how despised he was by so many?  ;)  

And again.. probably inappropriate but I would watch. And laugh.

7 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

He is despised and rejected of men

Behold the Man.... 

(OK what the hell piece of music has my brain just pulled up? Google tells me that it's from Behold The Man, but I have no idea how I know it - is it from another musical?)

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

He is full of exaggerations and half-truths

I just cleaned some exaggerations and half-truths out of the dog's potty yard.

12 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

All we like sheep

OK, how many of you who have sung Messiah looked at the basses or tenors after they sang this, and said "You do?!"

5 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Behold the Man.... 

(OK what the hell piece of music has my brain just pulled up? Google tells me that it's from Behold The Man, but I have no idea how I know it - is it from another musical?)

Maybe:

Ecce homo means "behold the man." In this case, it ends with 
qui est faba, which means "who is a bean!"

• Haha 11

I feel bad that I don’t really know any of the words to Messiah. I am very familiar with the viola and second violin parts, though!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

I feel bad that I don’t really know any of the words to Messiah. I am very familiar with the viola and second violin parts, though!

That reminds me of an old joke, that also has a bit of a philosophical twist to it. It works better told/sung, but I'll do my best to convey it in writing.

A double bass player from an opera company has a day off, and decides to buy a ticket and watch the opera. The next day, he tells his colleagues, "I found out the most amazing thing yesterday! While we are playing F   C   F   C, there's a guy onstage singing "Toreador, en garde!" Who knew?

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, thoughtful said:

That reminds me of an old joke, that also has a bit of a philosophical twist to it. It works better told/sung, but I'll do my best to convey it in writing.

A double bass player from an opera company has a day off, and decides to buy a ticket and watch the opera. The next day, he tells his colleagues, "I found out the most amazing thing yesterday! While we are playing F   C   F   C, there's a guy onstage singing "Toreador, en garde!" Who knew?

Heh. I played in the orchestra for a local production of 'Annie' (which is one reason I really dislike that musical now). The 'Hooverville' song for me goes "... I used to throw away the papers/he don't anymore! da da da dadadada dadadada 1,2 da dadadada..."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

John has finally updated.  I can't help wondering whether his radio silence on his public Facebook was due to chagrin.  His ode to Daddy got very little response from his humpers.  Sorry, John, I think they were all rolling their eyes too.  There was also some pathos in your bringing the only two positive comments on your pome on Quill and Bible to John Esther Shrader page.  Like a barnyard cat laying a dead mouse at Daddy's feet.

Newest public update:

Our family read these Truths, that have been sadly forgotten and neglected by many, tonight in our family devotions. They were taught, yeah Commanded by Jesus to His disciples.

"But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."

- Matthew 20:25-28

Oh to see God's people show their love for Jesus Christ in these days by keeping these Commandments from the heart (John 14:15).

Shit, Johnny!  Your biggest problem is that you presume to think you are "great" and "chief"  and worthy to teach and minister to others,  Let me break the news to you.  You are unworthy to be anyone's servant.  And stop comparing yourself to Jesus, you despicable little worm!

Please pray for me in this area. Pray that I will, by the Grace of God, keep these Commandments of my Lord Jesus Christ here in Zambia, and exemplify and teach them to the precious believers God has given us to disciple.

Thank you dear friends.

js
Zambia

I will send good thoughts in the hope that you will someday understand that you are not "us."  And that God has "given you" no-one to disciple.  You conceited and selfish sinful spoiled brat.

Selah.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

John has finally updated.  I can't help wondering whether his radio silence on his public Facebook was due to chagrin.  His ode to Daddy got very little response from his humpers.  Sorry, John, I think they were all rolling their eyes too.  There was also some pathos in your bringing the only two positive comments on your pome on Quill and Bible to John Esther Shrader page.  Like a barnyard cat laying a dead mouse at Daddy's feet.

Newest public update:

Shit, Johnny!  Your biggest problem is that you presume to think you are "great" and "chief"  and worthy to teach and minister to others,  Let me break the news to you.  You are unworthy to be anyone's servant.  And stop comparing yourself to Jesus, you despicable little worm!

I will send good thoughts in the hope that you will someday understand that you are not "us."  And that God has "given you" no-one to disciple.  You conceited and selfish sinful spoiled brat.

Selah.

This is not a commandment John. Jesus only gave one commandment. That was to "you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself". 

In the passage you quote John, Jesus is giving guidance on how to pick leaders. He is saying that you are not a leader. Get out of Zambia. You don't even know what a commandment is.

• Upvote 13

John preys on high school students:

Praise the Lord! Opportunity to Share the Glorious Gospel of Christ with FIVE High Schoolers!!

What a blessing God gave us today!!

We have fellow named Jimmy who has been visiting Truth Biblical Baptist Church here for quite a while. He made a profession of faith during our "Thy Word is Truth" Conference last May. He has been witnessing to his friends at school, and even bringing one with him the last few weeks named Stewart!

The last few weeks are named Stewart.  And John has only been back in Kafue since September 20th.  I wonder who was preaching to the flock and keeping them in line while John was in the USA if Boyd had rebelled.

Stewart had asked to meet with me for a Bible Study on Biblical salvation, and after talking last Sunday we agreed to meet today.

Well, not only Stewart and Jimmy came, but Jimmy brought FOUR other classmates along, a total of four guys and one gal named Mercy, plus Jimmy.

Something wrong with the math here.  And "guys and a gal."  John typically calls white teens "young men" and "young ladies." Just saying.

I spend a total of 3.5 hours with them, from 9 am to 12:30 pm, focusing on the Righteousness of God, and they all listened intently, answered the questions I asked them, and all took good notes as well!

I hope they were doing research for a paper on "Weird American Religions and the White Men Who Try to Convert Us."

I didn't get a picture with them, but I hopefully will when we meet again, Lord willing!!

Pictures or it didn't happen!

God graciously gave me strength, but I was totally worn out by the time they had to head to their classes at 12:30 (they are in the "Afternoon classes" at their School).

Praise Rufus.  Otherwise you would have made them late for school.

Please pray for the souls of these precious high schoolers, that are nearing the end of their high school years.

Send good thoughts to Jimmy, Stewart, Mercy and the two young men whose names John can't remember.  I hope they escape his clutches.

They were ALL taught to trust in their baptism and good works for salvation, one from the "New Apostolic" church, three from "Pentecostal" churches, and one Catholic.

Heathens!  And why does Catholic not get scare quotes.

What a joy to see the Light of The Truth of God's Word begin to dawn in their souls, and you could see it in their faces. They clearly saw today that they can do NOTHING to please God or merit/earn their salvation.

It is totally by Grace...a FREE gift!

He scared them with threats of Hell Fire for depending on Works.  John, if you believe every single thing in the Bible is true, then how about James 2 14-26.

Spoiler

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

What a precious privilege to get to share the glorious Gospel of Christ with these five high schoolers today, and begin to reveal their need for the Righteousness of God to cover them and change them to a New Creature, a spiritually alive Believer!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Johnny.

Please pray that they will all want to meet again, as we ran out of time today due to their classes,

I hope they don't.  And he had already harangued them for 3.5 hours.  I hope he gave them lunch.

so that they can clearly understand how Biblical salvation is through Jesus Christ alone, through Faith in His Blood, and Him forgiving and cleansing them of their Sin and imputing God's Righteousness to them, and that they can see that is the only hope that they have, to be "in Christ."

I believe God showed their hearts much Truth today.

Thanks for yours prayers, dearly beloved friends.

Desiring to truly weep more for souls,

js
Zambia

Blah, blah, blah.  And stop weeping for souls.  It is a very odd thing to do.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8

8 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Blah, blah, blah.  And stop weeping for souls.  It is a very odd thing to do.

Especially when he's obviously planning it in advance! :pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

John is posting away like a whirling dervish on Facebook but most of it is private.  He might make it public later.

He did allow his public to see this ode to gratitude.  The short version is:

• Rick and Jodi have a timeshare in Galveston. 
  • They GENEROUSLY blessed some sick but deserving church planter and church reviver person with ONE WHOLE night in the timeshare.
  • The deserving person was obsequiously GRATEFUL for this blessing.
  • Gratitude is VERY important.  PRAY for us (that is code for send money, dimwits!)

1Thess. 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

My parents were able to honor a dear and faithful servant of the Lord and his family and seek to be a blessing to them by getting them a night at their timeshare in Galveston, Texas to spend some family time together.

As my father described the joy and gratitude they responded with for that gift, it warmed my heart, first, because this dear man and his having are dealing with the onset of his serious health condition, and he has been so faithful in church planting and church reviving over his life, and secondly, because a "gratitude attitude" is becoming a rare thing in these days.

Let's all check our own hearts, and make sure we are obeying that New Testament Command, "In everything give thanks..."

Please note, the Word doesn't say FOR everything, but IN everything. There are many circumstances and situations and things that happen that are terrible, and God doesn't say we have to be thankful FOR them...but even as we pass through difficult situations, God still wants His children to show thankfulness IN those times as well. We can be thankful that God never leaves nor forsakes His Own, and that His Grace is sufficient, there are many things to give thanks for even in those times, amen!

May I encourage you, dear friends, to ask the Lord to give you that "gratitude attitude" in EVERYTHING!

Please pray for us, that we do so here, in order to be a faithful and biblical example to those God has graciously given us to teach and train in the Word of God. Many Zambians have seemingly not been taught to be grateful, and thus, many rarely express gratitude even when given something, so it is a joy to our hearts to see, especially in our precious Zambian young people of our church, a "gratitude attitude."

Godly people are thankful people, so let's give thanks, from the heart, in EVERYTHING!

Selah

js
Zambia

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

John is posting away like a whirling dervish on Facebook but most of it is private.  He might make it public later.

He did allow his public to see this ode to gratitude.  The short version is:

• Rick and Jodi have a timeshare in Galveston. 
  • They GENEROUSLY blessed some sick but deserving church planter and church reviver person with a ONE WHOLE night in the timeshare.
  • Gratitude is VERY important.  PRAY for us (that is code for send money, dimwits!)

One full night. Rick is so generous ? 

Edited by DarkAnts
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 10/10/2019 at 10:22 AM, Palimpsest said:

even bringing one with him the last few weeks named Stewart!

The last few weeks are named Stewart. 

I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith.

All together now . . .

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

John seems to be missing that in his own responses to donors. More gratitude needed John!

Many Zambians have seemingly not been taught to be grateful, and thus, many rarely express gratitude even when given something, so it is a joy to our hearts to see, especially in our precious Zambian young people of our church, a "gratitude attitude."

Seriously here John?? There are cultural differences in play here.  If you had spent any of your time in Zambia learning the local language and/or learning about the culture you might actually recognise that the way you express gratitude and the things you express gratitude for are not necessarily going to be the same ways and things that locals will. 

And given that you spend your entire life being massively entitled and with your hand out for more donations, and with very few thank yous to those who have actually enabled your ridiculous "mission" I think it's a bit rich to be miffed that the locals aren't as effusively and obsequiously grateful to you as you want them to be. Maybe God is trying to tell you something.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

Please send good thoughts to those high school students, that they may see though Shrader.

Asking Again for Your Prayers Dear Friends:

As you end your day there (speaking to most of our fb friends that are there in the US, but not excluding our precious friends here and around the world), I am asking if you would please pray for my second meeting with those five high-school "seniors."

Why scare quotes around "seniors."

We are meeting in about 4 hours to finish carefully going over the Gospel of Christ.  Their first names are Donnard, Ian, Joseph, Stewart and Mercy.

What happened to Jimmy?  

I would be grateful if you pray that Satan or his minions do not hinder them from coming back, and that their hearts are still open and tender to God's Word. They listened very intently and took careful notes in our last meeting. All of them had never been shown verses like Isaiah 64:6, that "...all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags...", and many others.

Go Satan and his minions!  Actually I think John is asking his pals to pray that the students are not reading FJ.

Thank you praying friends, we are sowing the Seed with tears, but only God can give the increase.

Oh for the love of Rufus stop crying, John.  

I am sowing thoughts of escape for Donnard, Ian, Joseph, Stewart and Mercy (and Jimmy) in tears and will reap in joy.  Psalm 126.

And don't forget Johnny had back surgery,

Please also pray for my stamina. We are in the hottest time of year right now here in Zambia, and that definitely affects me as I am slowly healing from the major back surgery. I praise the Living God of Heaven that He provided such a surgery for me to need to heal up from, amen!!!

Praise the Lord and forget to be grateful to whoever paid for it.

This several hours of witnessing will take all my strength, thankfully, we have the faithful men such as Whyte and Emmanuel to lead and teach the Youth and Mens Bible studies.

What happened to Paul and Julias? 

I will go home back to bed after the morning witnessing to the students (during which time the faithful will be out witnessing and distributing John and Romans), so that I can rest up for tomorrow's preaching and teaching.

FTFY, John.  And can you give us a head count of the "faithful." 

Thank you so much for upholding us in faithful prayer, you truly have no idea how much it means to our hearts.

May God be glorified,

js
Zambia

May John be glorified as he ministers so hard in hot weather, with no stamina, and in a perpetual state of weeping for lost souls.  

I hope he is seeing a PT for his back rehab.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

19 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I hope he is seeing a PT for his back rehab.

Given his seeming disdain for Zambian medical care and distance from Lusaka, my guess is that rehab for him is taking to his bed and moaning, while being waited on by his pregnant wife.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

All of them had never been shown verses like Isaiah 64:6, that "...all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags..."

John is the most righteous missionary I have ever heard about.  :my_rolleyes:  I wonder if "the faithful" are predominantly his eldest sons.  Hasn't John grifted an air conditioner?  I'm surprised.

• Upvote 7

Oh shit.  The kids came.

Deer Rufus, in Your horned wisdom, please intercede in the lives of these teenagers that they may consult with their respective ordained Christian apostles, priests, pastors or ministers before falling for John's twisted version of Shraderianity. 

And grant those New Apostolic Apostles (for that is a mainstream Church in Sub-Saharan Africa), Catholic priests (not all of whom are arseholes), and Pentecostal pastors or ministers (who may be much better people than Shrader, because it is hard to be worse) strength to argue against him.  

We especially ask this boon for Mercy, for the Church of Shrader is indeed a hostile and unpleasant place for women.  For the Church of Shraderianity preaches female submission and Quiverful Beliefs.  And Shrader bullies all his converts.

Ramen.

Update: Praise the Living God of Heaven, all five returned, and we spent another 3 hours together, focusing on how Christ alone is the only hope and way of Salvation. We carefully looked at many Scriptures. They didn't ask many questions, but Esther gave Mercy a ride home when she went to pick the ladies for Bible study (Mercy lives very far outside town, so for her to come on a Saturday was amazing, and she told Esther she was very grateful for the Truth of God's Word she had heard)! Here's the group picture. We also had the youngest member there, Peter, join us for the Bible study today. He's the son of one of our church members (seated directly in front of Jimmy, who is standing, Jimmy is the one who invited all these friends). Please pray for these young men and Mercy, that God's Word will take root in their hearts. Thanks so much for praying. - js

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 8

The word precious needs to be banished to the unmentionable words pile along with moist and unprecedented.

I'm kind of interested in what John is doing for pain relief because unless something shady went on he should only have enough opioids for 30 days from the US.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Curious said:

I'm kind of interested in what John is doing for pain relief because unless something shady went on he should only have enough opioids for 30 days from the US.

I wonder if the place where he had his surgery (I'm afraid I've forgotten where in the Caribbean that was) would be able to send him on his way with a larger supply?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I wonder if the place where he had his surgery (I'm afraid I've forgotten where in the Caribbean that was) would be able to send him on his way with a larger supply?

The Cayman Islands.  And I would bet dollars to doughnuts that shady things are going on with John's meds.

John's latest Jewl starts with a joke.

Now, before you roll your eyes and think you are about to get "hit up" for some "need," let me hasten to say that I simply don't do that! 

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

The laddie doth protest too much methinks.

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

It's obvious John's "god" does not exist because if he did, John would have been struck by lightning by now.  I only skimmed that screed, but suggesting he doesn't ask for "needs" (not to mention "wants" (ice cube maker, anyone?)) is laughable.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

WTF?!? “...you will never see us publicize our needs.” I haven’t been reading Shrader’s for long but this has got to be the ONLY post where I haven’t seen him plead for things!!! This asshole’s unbelievable!

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Oh, but, but, but ...

It is actually true that Shrader has not overtly asked for cash or put up a paypal account (or something similar) since perhaps 2017ish.  Unlike JRod.  There may be a connection between JRod's overt grifting and Johnny pretending to dial it back.  Others may remember better when the Big Change occurred.

Johnny switched from overt grifting on his public Facebook (goodness knows what he does in private or by email) and started praising himself to the skies for not asking for cash or stuff.  And that was extended (retroactively) to include Daddy Dearest never EVER asking for cash or stuff.  Sorry kids.  We noticed a lot of overt grifting from both of you before then.  But you have both carefully wiped the record of the evidence.

After the Big Change Johnny just started hinting wildly.  Like this latest grift when he was DESPERATELY asking for PRAYERS because of his SEVERE and EMERGENCY  back problems.  And the Lord provided.  As he does when Satan attacks Johnny because of his bad planning.

Johnny never publicly grifted those chickens.  And he didn't publicly grift the wingless plane.  Supposedly he prayed for them and the money appeared.  Supernaturally and with no donors involved.

As the plane is and always was a rusty pile of dysfunctional parts and Johnny killed the chickens, I think Satan sent him the cash to buy them.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Oh, joy.  A new poem.  "Bad Rhymes, Bad Rhythm, Bad Reasoning."  And "Bad Syntax and Bad Spelling" too.  Proof read the damn thing John.  Your grammar is iniquitous.

But he hits all his usual marks.  He considers all other Christians belong to cults and follow false leaders, he should look at himself.  Pride is the problem, not that he suffers from it himself at all.  Never publish needs.  The reason he lacks converts is that his standards are so high.  Too few People Pray and Plead as he Preaches.  Or Weep and Wail.

"Like Spurgeon in the basement" is amusing.  I would have thought Spurgeon much too Calvinistic for Shrader, but he was definitely a better preacher.  Spurgeon kept a few of his true believers praying in a basement around the clock.  It is unclear whether they had an official prayer rota or how long the shifts were though.  Perhaps John needs to set this up with the humpers.

And best wishes for the cleansing of your heart, Shrader.  Sorry your pleas fell on stony ground in my case.

My bolding.  Enjoy.

"No Purity, No Prayer, No Power"

We can do an awful lot in the power of the flesh,
We can organize our programs, and schedules make and set

With some good administration we can get quite a lot done,
And the world is just the same as they run from sun to sun

The cults and the false teachers can build their works so grand
But with all of their "successes" it is just the work of man

I've watched throughout the decades, more than three since God called me
In the Independent Baptists there's been a lot to see

We could talk about "great" leaders, and the ministries THEY built
But the pride therein was rampant, pushing programs to the hilt

I've seen churches build great buildings, going deeply into debt
On the outside great appearances, while inside children caught in a molester's net

I believe we all should question, what we think of "ministry"
When we read the Bible's pages, do we take them seriously?

I know the days of miracles, have accomplished their purpose
As Hebrews 2 doth tell us, the Apostles writing of Scriptures by those miracles are confirmed to us

But the Power found in praying, now that power's never ceased
And the Baptists through the Centuries, have shown us from their knees

Just like Spurgeon in the basement, had people praying while he preached
He was quick to point out the intercessors, as the Power for people to reach

Men like Taylor and George Muller, who never published needs
Yet God specifically answered their prayers, by the tens of thousands from their knees

So why today the lacking, as the poor are often shunned?
We aren't reaching "down and outers" like our Lord reached one by one

Like the woman in adultery, or the hated collectors of tax
Or the woman with many husbands, or the lepers he brought back

It seems we've lost our power, to see the culture change
Where are the days when conviction, caused the sinner's heads to hang in shame

Do our churches have the power of God's Spirit pouring out
As our Lord said should like rivers, when in John 7 He loudly did shout?

I'm concerned that we've excuses, why we're powerless in prayer
We say that our strong standards, means that few will congregate here

But if in our own hearts, we inquity regard
Then God said in Psalm 66:18, His ears to our prayers will be hard

He said He will not hear us, thus our prayers will be in vain
And this translates to no Power, as in "ministry" we strain

If in hearts there is no purity, from pride or hypocrisy, then God's Word so clearly tells us we'll be powerless in prayer you see

So like us here in Kafue, that's the town in Zambian where we live
I exhort each reader to consider, will God to you His Power give?

It is time to stop pretending, that we have the answers true
When it's clear we have little Power, from our God in me and you

Will we in humility acknowledge, or in pride the Truth resist
We will each our hearts examine, or will we in pride persist

I cannot make a decision for the ones this poem may read
But I cry out in sincerity, and with each one I humbly plead

If we truly would be honest, our savor is largely lost
Our light under a bushel, in prayer we're not paying the cost

That's why our communities are unaffected, why the lost rush on to hell
While our eyes still dry no weeping, as we dutifully the Gospel tell

I am through with that condition, I want God to break my heart
I want to examine our "traditions," and go back to the start

The Source of Power is God's Spirit, Jesus told in Acts 1:8
And when His believers are filled with His Spirit, then their witness will be great

Not just in our own places, but unto the uttermost
We will proclaim the Gospel boldly, to the world's condemned we'll go!

Satan's power will be broken, just as seen in Acts 26
And sinners will be truly converted, snatched from the fire and the devil's grip

But just like in Acts 4, we must seek our God in prayer
Then go in Holy boldness to proclaim the Gospel with power

But as we've already mentioned, if we pray with hidden sin
It may be just an attitude, a bit of pride within

Then God said He won't hear us, our prayers will be in vain
And the lost continue to hell, their hard hearts remain unchanged

Oh friend I write in earnest, praying some these words may may heed
That a few may honestly consider, of our churches' desperate need

We don't need what man can accomplish, we need the Power of God
But we surely never will have it, if in pride we continue to plod

We can build things by our efforts, as to heights men seek to climb
But will our efforts please the Savior, will they stand the test of Eternity's Time?

So let's each our hearts examine, and like David cry in prayer
Oh God please try and search me, and know what You find there

So that in the Way to lead me, that everlasting Way
But before Thou onward lead me, show and cleanse my heart I pray.

Bro. J.S.
Zambia

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

Holy crap he is long-winded and boring. The thing I hate most about these verbal cow pats is how the first two or even three couplets somewhat follow meter, and then it all just deteriorates into chaos and obscurity. I doubt even the most devoted leg-humper is able to read through all the drivel.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic