IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 6

GreyhoundFan

I really don’t think Sarah is ugly until she opens her mouth and spews crap or making crazy faces to disparage people she disagrees with.   Her years working with the menace have taken a hard toll on her face.  That’s what lies and hatred will do to you.

06F48ECA-B945-4C32-BA73-82EF218BD9CF.jpeg.771384f1d8c0d819b09da913475f53e7.jpeg

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20190508_siers1.PNG

26 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I totally agree with you on good ≠ beautiful and ugly ≠ bad. 

However, ones expression can, and very often does, show your true disposition. And even though Sarah has not been lucky in the looks department, I don't think she would look as awful as she does if her expression reflected a 'good' inside. 

I'm not talking about resting bitch face  (I'm cursed with that myself), but her snide and snooty superiority and complete lack of respect which are so obvious when she's talking to the press. She does not seem professional and certainly not sincere. And it shows in her face. In that sense, her looks do reflect her inside. And it's ugly.

I agree with that.  Her nasty expressions are of her own making and make her look less attractive than otherwise.

my point was more kamala isn’t attractive and aging super well because  she’s a good person - she just happens to be pretty.  

20190508_luckovich1.PNG

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Not to be all special snowflakey but that one kind of bothers me.

Sarah Sanders is a vile shell of a human filled with demonic bees.  She would be ugly even if she had Christie Brinkleys genes because of her ugly beliefs and treatment of others .

The good = beautiful trope we’ve been fed our whole lives sucks and isn’t based in reality.

there are stark differences between these women but their looks aren’t relevant.

there are plenty of average/plain whathaveyou women like Sarah who are giving and kind and making the world a better place and the trope that goodness is rewarded with beauty hurts all of us.

/jumping off soapbox - sorry

My poorly worded joke was about SHS inheriting much more than looks from her hateful father. Her hateful beliefs, her sycophancy, her way of talking down to people, insulting everybody's intelligence and lying in front of evidence do a lot more than her looks to make her ugly.

ETA I agree with your point about Kamala Harris, she's pretty because she's pretty, beauty isn't caused or even related to good ethics.

14 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

My poorly worded joke was about SHS inheriting much more than looks from her hateful father. Her hateful beliefs, her sycophancy, her way of talking down to people, insulting everybody's intelligence and lying in front of evidence do a lot more than her looks to make her ugly.

ETA I agree with your point about Kamala Harris, she's pretty because she's pretty, beauty isn't caused or even related to good ethics.

I knew what you meant nd I agree - that’s why I used your post to jump from.  I’m not being wry clear today.

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I knew what you meant nd I agree - that’s why I used your post to jump from.  I’m not being wry clear today.

Me neither lol

20190508_telnaes1.PNG

20190508_cotd1.PNG

20190508_davies1.PNG

20190508_bennett2.PNG

20190508_maggie1.PNG

20190508_maggie2.PNG

20190508_maggie3.PNG

20190508_maggie4.PNG

20190508_maggie5.PNG

20190508_maggie6.PNG

20190508_maggie7.PNG