• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20190506_auntc7.PNG

20190506_toles1.PNG

20190506_toles2.PNG

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20190506_auntc7.PNG

I have that tiara - without he weird brown thing on the front.  

How dare he! :) 

20190507_morin1.PNG

20190507_jones1.PNG

20190507_luckovich1.PNG

20190507_rogers1.PNG

20190507_telnaes1.PNG

20190507_maggie1.PNG

20190507_maggie2.PNG

3 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I have that tiara - without he weird brown thing on the front.  

How dare he! :) 

But you wore it better!

33 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20190507_maggie2.PNG

It must be said that genetics play a part. What if lies and bigotry are like biblical maledictions and all the spawns of Fuckabee will look like shit till the 4th generation?

20190507_maggie3.PNG

20190507_maggie4.PNG

20190507_maggie5.PNG

20190507_maggie6.PNG

20190507_maggie7.PNG

20190508_morin1.PNG

16 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:
17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It must be said that genetics play a part. 

Not to be all special snowflakey but that one kind of bothers me.

Sarah Sanders is a vile shell of a human filled with demonic bees.  She would be ugly even if she had Christie Brinkleys genes because of her ugly beliefs and treatment of others .

The good = beautiful trope we’ve been fed our whole lives sucks and isn’t based in reality.

there are stark differences between these women but their looks aren’t relevant.

there are plenty of average/plain whathaveyou women like Sarah who are giving and kind and making the world a better place and the trope that goodness is rewarded with beauty hurts all of us.

/jumping off soapbox - sorry

20190508_bennett1.PNG

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Not to be all special snowflakey but that one kind of bothers me.

Sarah Sanders is a vile shell of a human filled with demonic bees.  She would be ugly even if she had Christie Brinkleys genes because of her ugly beliefs and treatment of others .

The good = beautiful trope we’ve been fed our whole lives sucks and isn’t based in reality.

there are stark differences between these women but their looks aren’t relevant.

there are plenty of average/plain whathaveyou women like Sarah who are giving and kind and making the world a better place and the trope that goodness is rewarded with beauty hurts all of us.

/jumping off soapbox - sorry

I totally agree with you on good ≠ beautiful and ugly ≠ bad. 

However, ones expression can, and very often does, show your true disposition. And even though Sarah has not been lucky in the looks department, I don't think she would look as awful as she does if her expression reflected a 'good' inside. 

I'm not talking about resting bitch face  (I'm cursed with that myself), but her snide and snooty superiority and complete lack of respect which are so obvious when she's talking to the press. She does not seem professional and certainly not sincere. And it shows in her face. In that sense, her looks do reflect her inside. And it's ugly.

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I totally agree with you on good ≠ beautiful and ugly ≠ bad. 

However, ones expression can, and very often does, show your true disposition. And even though Sarah has not been lucky in the looks department, I don't think she would look as awful as she does if her expression reflected a 'good' inside. 

I'm not talking about resting bitch face  (I'm cursed with that myself), but her snide and snooty superiority and complete lack of respect which are so obvious when she's talking to the press. She does not seem professional and certainly not sincere. And it shows in her face. In that sense, her looks do reflect her inside. And it's ugly.

As a proud RBF person myself, I agree. Sarah makes me think of the classic "Twilight Zone" episode, "The Masks", where a wealthy dying man has his hateful greedy relatives put on these masks that end up basically becoming permanent. A clip is below. I don't feel that Sarah needs to smile more (that's what people so often say to women), I do think she should stop with the sarcastic and impatient look she gives most people with a camera. That's what I did when I was 11.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived