IGNORED

Dillards 74: The Dill in the Pickle

samurai_sarah

46 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Here you go (Jill's latest insta story):

Screenshot_20190403-171103_Instagram.thumb.jpg.91c75ee081f97c85443d22840bc50868.jpg

At first, I misread her text as "Gruel Chicken Tortilla Soup" and I thought she was suddenly displaying some humorous self-awareness.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just don't eat in the bathroom, just don't.  

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

What the heck, either let them leave the last few bites or wait until they are finished to bathe them. 

Kids can be finicky, and sometimes you have to bargain if you want them to do something. Perhaps they weren't really eating well, and Jill wanted to ensure they had full stomachs for bedtime, and so she said, "Hey, how about eating the rest of your dinner in the bath tub!! Oooh, wouldn't that be fun?!" 

When it comes to food, I tend to give parents a pass. My sister has a difficult eater and sometimes you have to do what you gotta do to ensure the child eats. 

How did I miss the dinner in the tub? I would think that would make Jill think of the times she had to eat in the bathroom so she could finish without a sibling grabbing at it.  Not a feeling I'd want to repeat. 

1 hour ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

The only thing to be consumed in the tub is wine!   

I have consumed vodka and lemonade in the bad but I'm not a fan of food in the bath.

2 hours ago, viii said:

Kids can be finicky, and sometimes you have to bargain if you want them to do something. Perhaps they weren't really eating well, and Jill wanted to ensure they had full stomachs for bedtime, and so she said, "Hey, how about eating the rest of your dinner in the bath tub!! Oooh, wouldn't that be fun?!" 

When it comes to food, I tend to give parents a pass. My sister has a difficult eater and sometimes you have to do what you gotta do to ensure the child eats. 

Except that would be some rational, relatable Mom content on Jill's social media... for once.  Can't have that!

Did she get rid of that photo?  I see a different pic for the tortilla soup link.  Did she get a clue and realize people didn't like pictures of her naked kids eating next to a toilet?  

56 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

Except that would be some rational, relatable Mom content on Jill's social media... for once.  Can't have that!

Did she get rid of that photo?  I see a different pic for the tortilla soup link.  Did she get a clue and realize people didn't like pictures of her naked kids eating next to a toilet?  

The photo wasn't a normal post. It was on her Instagram Stories. 

9 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

You just don't eat in the bathroom, just don't.  

You don't eat where you shit imo

9 hours ago, karen77 said:

The Lily and Ellie blog has an interesting post about Derrick's braces... apparently he is effed with his mid line and i'ts staying that way...

https://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2019/03/dericks-braces.html

Wonder if the procedure was a typical show related freebie in exchange for showtime advertising? If not, why would anyone just make do with an obviously botched procedure?  Derick needs to do whatever it takes to get that anomaly fixed. 

Jill is sure not making me want to eat her recipes. This one and feeding the kids in the bath...it's turning my stomach. 

Will she ever think before she posts, or is she one of the type to think any attention is good attention. 

19 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Jill is sure not making me want to eat her recipes. This one and feeding the kids in the bath...it's turning my stomach. 

Will she ever think before she posts, or is she one of the type to think any attention is good attention. 

She’s one whose parents convinced her that the sun rised and set on her and her every thought. She was the Golden Child in Duggarville, and totally unprepared for life outside of the big house,

27 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I suspect she enjoys the leghumper strokes and Derick enjoys the "persecution".  I also wonder if she's staying public because she thinks they could be on a show sometime in the future.  Given that the Duggars have managed to stay on TV for the last fifteen years, despite the scandals, I can imagine her thinking that way.

14 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

She’s one whose parents convinced her that the sun rised and set on her and her every thought. She was the Golden Child in Duggarville, and totally unprepared for life outside of the big house,

I think she is still very unpreapared for real life, no pun intended. Her parents hardly prepared her for real life and critical thinking. 

4 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I suspect she enjoys the leghumper strokes and Derick enjoys the "persecution".  I also wonder if she's staying public because she thinks they could be on a show sometime in the future.  Given that the Duggars have managed to stay on TV for the last fifteen years, despite the scandals, I can imagine her thinking that way.

How are the leghumpers reacting to feeding the kids in the bathroom? 

I wouldn't and couldn't watch a show about Jill and Derick. Only thing it will prove is how out of touch they really are if such a show happened. 

Jill seriously needs to get some help with insta from Jessa. Today's offerings Dinner in the Tub vs. Pics of kid goofing with a science project box (also shilling). 

I keep reading the recipe name as "cruel chicken tortilla soup". The first time I seriously wondered what's so cruel about it. 

6 hours ago, AlwaysExcited said:

I keep reading the recipe name as "cruel chicken tortilla soup". The first time I seriously wondered what's so cruel about it. 

The sodium content, probably.

9 hours ago, Kelsey said:

Jill seriously needs to get some help with insta from Jessa. Today's offerings Dinner in the Tub vs. Pics of kid goofing with a science project box (also shilling). 

This is not something that can be easily learned. Jill would have to change everything about herself and get some social awareness; get out from that Duggar rock she hides behind and see the light for what it is.

On 4/3/2019 at 12:26 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

(And my occasional corn dogs are between me and Sonic's 50 cent corn dog special. :kitty-wink:)

The only time I have them, too. 

15 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Wonder if the procedure was a typical show related freebie in exchange for showtime advertising? If not, why would anyone just make do with an obviously botched procedure?  Derick needs to do whatever it takes to get that anomaly fixed. 

I'm guessing that the procedure to fix it is excruciatingly painful,and most likely mean breaking his jaw and having it wired shut for 6 to 8 weeks.  OR it could mean another 4 to 5 years in braces, and honestly who would want to wear braces for close to 9 years.  

13 hours ago, AlwaysExcited said:

People are expected to eat it?

14 minutes ago, DundeeUnFundie said:

This is a bloody cute shot, I was impressed

sam dillard.jpg

But wait!? Jill didn't obnoxiously insert herself into this picture!! How do we know it really happened if SHE isn't in the picture!?? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived