IGNORED

Josie and Kelton 4: Please Leave the Catholics Alone and Now Gestating

Coconut Flan

19 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

These look amazing. Do they taste good?

SO good. I haven’t had willow crisps in ages but now I’m craving them!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lumpentheologie said:

What was this?  It's gone now. 

It was a woman visiting the salon where Josie works and getting her hair done.  There were a few pictures with Josie present.  I don't know the reason the post was removed.  Josie was tagged and the post was public.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

They are delicious! But they stick in your teeth like cement.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

Like a crunchier, more condensed butterfinger

• Upvote 1

How is his shirt comfortable! I get that’s the style but man I can’t imagine walking around or trying to enjoy a meal with my sleeves cutting into my arms

871F3A7A-BFE9-48EC-97AC-915234A65CD9.png

• Upvote 9
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

It’s interesting Josie was not at Carlin’s shower? Could they not pick another weekend to go out of town.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, 19tacos&counting said:

It’s interesting Josie was not at Carlin’s shower? Could they not pick another weekend to go out of town.

Like I said on Carlin’s thread, don’t worry. Carlin will most definitely have more than one shower. Because it’s Carlin.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Katie wasn't there either. Carlin replied to Katie's comment that she missed her at the shower.

I believe Katie might be in Florida, per Alyssa’s Stories:

5F3625CD-B4A1-4431-88C6-9002DE1B0964.thumb.png.14db6d8d78faff7d1c52bf32f1e34c24.png

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I believe Katie might be in Florida, per Alyssa’s Stories:

5F3625CD-B4A1-4431-88C6-9002DE1B0964.thumb.png.14db6d8d78faff7d1c52bf32f1e34c24.png

Makes sense. She’s the only truly single female adult in that house to go help alyssa and John with their children. When Katie is married, that duty will fall on poor Ellie. Although maybe it will be Michael. 

• Upvote 11

13 hours ago, 19tacos&counting said:

According to a reply from Josie:

josie_balka

@abarnard1019 we were so sad to miss it! ? We had planned around her shower a few months ago so we could be there, but her shower date got changed last minute and everything was already booked for our vacation :((

3h

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, HurricaneBells said:

Excuse me but is that... MAC AND CHEESE he is eating with that fish? Oh dear god. 

That's a pretty southern thing. Mac and Cheese is considered a vegetable on most menus. 

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

That's a pretty southern thing. Mac and Cheese is considered a vegetable on most menus. 

Yep.  A common lunch for me on Fridays in my work cafeteria: fried fish, with a bit of mac and cheese, okra & green beans. 

• Upvote 11

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Yep.  A common lunch for me on Fridays in my work cafeteria: fried fish, with a bit of mac and cheese, okra & green beans. 

Um...would this place be open to the feds in the neighborhood who don’t have their own cafeterias?

• Haha 3

We always had mac and cheese and fish when I was growing up. Of course it was kraft orange and Mrs. Pauls, but that was how my mom rolled. 

• Upvote 2

On 4/14/2019 at 3:37 PM, miss_batson said:

IMG_20190414_212950_132.jpg

IMG_20190414_212927_018.jpg

She looks like she should be on Teen Mom or Sixteen & Pregnant. 

(Disclaimer: There is nothing wrong with being pregnant at a young age. She just looks so incredibly young. It’s tough for me to remember sometimes that she’s married and will be 20 this summer.)

9 hours ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

I don’t really understand this. I get viewing it as a side dish to a meal, but not as a vegetable. Is it possible to explain the rationale (please?)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I don’t really understand this. I get viewing it as a side dish to a meal, but not as a vegetable. Is it possible to explain the rationale (please?)

I think it's more that the word vegetable is used to mean side dish, rather than anyone actually thinking mac and cheese is a vegetable!

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 5

I’ve also been told cheese grits are a possible side dish for a southern fish fry. I’m not southern but I like cheese grits. Anytime you mix carbs and cheese, I’m happy. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic