IGNORED

Kaitlin Bennett: AKA The Kent State Gun Girl

Cartmann99

1 hour ago, Elegant Mess said:

I'd love to see how her "get a real job" spiel goes over with people in the armed forces right now!

Especially the Coast Guard, as they aren't getting paid.

• I Agree 6

I wonder what the TSA or IRS would think of Kent State Barbie? Can ya say audit or enhanced screening?

• Upvote 5

I also wonder what she thinks of the Border Patrol not getting paid, or does she think all of their jobs can be replaced by a wall?

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I also wonder what she thinks of the Border Patrol not getting paid, or does she think all of their jobs can be replaced by a wall?

Same with the federal prison workers.  The prisoners are all going to behave themselves, right?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Same with the federal prison workers.  The prisoners are all going to behave themselves, right?

Who the fuck does Kent State Barbie thinks plows the roads after snowstorms? That’s right. Government employees. Sure as shit ain’t no private companies.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Patreon is a service used by freelance artists and creators, which lets their audience support their work, at levels of as little as $1/month. Commonly used by those who create web comics or similar products. Usually, along with the support, you get things like early access to the works. Closer to Kickstarter than to GoFundMe. 

• Thank You 8

2 hours ago, Terrie said:

Patreon is a service used by freelance artists and creators, which lets their audience support their work, at levels of as little as $1/month. Commonly used by those who create web comics or similar products. Usually, along with the support, you get things like early access to the works. Closer to Kickstarter than to GoFundMe. 

I'm most familiar with Patreon from YouTube personalities who have certain content of theirs only available to their Patreon supporters, and people trying to launch writing careers. I'm sure there's all sorts of people using it for different reasons. :pb_smile:

Contributing to someone's Patreon is strictly voluntary, so I have no issue with that, but telling government workers to get "real jobs" when a portion of your income is coming from donations is not cool. 

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

But she doesn't create anything me thinks?

She definitely creates drama. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

She is just another inane bobble head who much like Tomi and Ann believes being blond and white somehow gives her thoughts extra depth. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

On 1/21/2019 at 10:45 AM, 47of74 said:

Who the fuck does Kent State Barbie thinks plows the roads after snowstorms? That’s right. Government employees. Sure as shit ain’t no private companies.

There might be some private companies that plow roads...

...on a governmental contract.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

She is just another inane bobble head who much like Tomi and Ann believes being blond and white somehow gives her thoughts extra depth. 

She probably figures on taking over for Tomi after Tomi ages out of the role.
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

There might be some private companies that plow roads...

...on a governmental contract.

Plowing is why I will never be a libertarian. For several years, I lived in a city where, due to some historical quirks, the city does not plow the alleys. If you want your alley plowed, you get together with everyone else on your alley and pool your money and hire someone privately to plow. There's always someone who works from home, or just a later shift, who wants to hire a someone is cheaper because they will come through at a later time. (Most of the people who do this do multiple locations, so some places are willing to pay extra to be a priority). It might inconvience every other person on the block, but it's fine for them, so why should they have to pay for a service they don't need.... 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

You gotta love how someone whose income comes from InfoWars and a begging bowl on Patreon is handing out career advice. :pb_rollseyes:

Apologies in advance to the many brilliant and hardworking women who have blonde hair, but this song starts playing in my head whenever the subject of Kaitlin or Tomi Lahren comes up:

• WTF 8

Going through airport security wearing that hat, especially during the shutdown, I sure hope she got pulled over for additional screening!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Going through airport security wearing that hat, especially during the shutdown, I sure hope she got pulled over for additional screening!

Yep. And audited by the IRL. And back of the queue for any of the other government services she uses without knowing they exist. She really is a spoiled brat throwing out provocative statements to get attention - well, I hope it backfires on her. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Does she think that the money she receives just comes up out of the ground? Everyone's paycheck comes from someone else's paycheck. That's the fucking point of money! To circulate!

• Upvote 12

Yep. And audited by the IRL. And back of the queue for any of the other government services she uses without knowing they exist. She really is a spoiled brat throwing out provocative statements to get attention - well, I hope it backfires on her. 

The IRL? She’s going to be audited by the Institute in Religious Life? Lol I’d love to see that. Maybe they’d tell her she’s not religious enough and refer her to the Institute of Religious Freedom?

Isn’t the IRL something that’s been the subject of a post or three in FJ land?

Of course an IRS audit is good too.
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Terrie said:

Does she think that the money she receives just comes up out of the ground? 

She does work for InfoWars, so the Illuminati and the shapeshifting lizard people must be involved somehow. :kitty-wink:

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

She does work for InfoWars, so the Illuminati and the shape shifting lizard people must be involved somehow. :kitty-wink:

And Q Anon.  I bet she thinks 60,000 Liberal Snowflakes will be arrested soon and there will no longer be a need for jobs.  Or something. 

Dear Ms. Chinese Knockoff Tomi Lahren, you are a useless waste of air.  Check in with Sarah Palin to see if she's still offering that You Too Can Become Irrelevant Master Class.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, 47of74 said:

The IRL? She’s going to be audited by the Institute in Religious Life? Lol I’d love to see that. Maybe they’d tell her she’s not religious enough and refer her to the Institute of Religious Freedom?

Isn’t the IRL something that’s been the subject of a post or three in FJ land?

Of course an IRS audit is good too.

I think this sums up why I should have coffee before posting. Mind you I'm fine with any and all Institutes auditing her for fun, so... 

• Haha 4
  • Love 2

I think this sums up why I should have coffee before posting. Mind you I'm fine with any and all Institutes auditing her for fun, so... 

Been there done that. I think also if Ireland audits her that would be good.
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, 47of74 said:

The IRL?

An audit in real life?  Fine with me!

Edited by Elegant Mess
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• 11 months later...

Excellent video of Kaitlin Bennett being schooled by a policeman who has his debate skills down solid and is not falling for her whiny bullshit.  

• Upvote 6