IGNORED

Jon is trying to get full custody of Collin

DarkAnts

7 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

According to that interview, they were making TLC well over 100 MILLION dollars a QUARTER!!! Sorry to start typing like Jrod, but damn! And they were filming 363 days a tear (at one point)! Wow. “Reality” tv should not be allowed to film children, ever.

That is so fucked up. I’m glad Jon wouldn’t give permission to keep letting the kids do the show. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That is so fucked up. I’m glad Jon wouldn’t give permission to keep letting the kids do the show. 

I completely agree. 

OT: makes me even more interested in the eventual Duggar tell-all because (imo) this was a damning interview against anyone (Bates, Duggars) who have a tv show. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I completely agree. 

OT: makes me even more interested in the eventual Duggar tell-all because (imo) this was a damning interview against anyone (Bates, Duggars) who have a tv show. 

Yep. And the Duggars have way more children they exploited.

• Upvote 3

I would love to hear from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Jody(sp?), Kate's brother and sister-in-law. They featured heavily on the show until TLC offered them money and Kate refused to share(that's how I remember it!). Anyone remember" gumgate", when Aunt Jody actually let the kids have gum? Kate threw an over the top snit over that!  She has an extremely controlling personality and appears very OCD. If you can't fall in line she can't handle it, hence poor Collin! Kevin and Jody did go public quite a few years ago but I haven't seen anything since.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Kate was such a bitch about it, the way she acted you'd think Jodi gave them vodka not a couple of gumball's. I get it's a pain to get out but I would have cut the bit of Collin's comfort item with gum if it couldn't be removed before throwing it out. The blanket that both my nephew's were attached too is really old and ripped but my sister never threw it out and even now that none of them use it can't bring herself to throw it out. I suspect Jodi and Beth didn't cut Kate off before she cut them off because they cared about the children. 

• Upvote 3