IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

Q Update:
Trump ordered the Pfizer vaccines so some can be sent to the military... which will do a final check, discover the plot to kill Americans, and round-up the pharmacists / scientists, FDA, and "anyone else involved", and then there will be tribunals and executions. They really love to push executions.
Do you wonder how this will be accomplished? Well:
"Quantum computing allows the white hats to peer into the future so they already know what moves they need to make to reach checkmate. It would be impossible for them to lose, because all future probabilities and results have been taken into account."

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 11
  • Haha 5

Not to mention, the military doesn't (and cannot) "round up" Americans inside the US even if they have committed a crime...

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

Not to mention, the military doesn't (and cannot) "round up" Americans inside the US even if they have committed a crime...

In the world they wish to live in, the military has a lot of power.

• I Agree 12

1 hour ago, AmericanRose said:

Well:
"Quantum computing allows the white hats to peer into the future so they already know what moves they need to make to reach checkmate. It would be impossible for them to lose, because all future probabilities and results have been taken into account."

So, this totally explains the election then.

(Also... Not how quantum computing works, seriously).

1 hour ago, church_of_dog said:

Laws can be changed, and in their preferred universe Trump is a dictator in the mould of Kim Jong-Un, with essentially unlimited power. 

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 9

She's the one who ran against Nancy Pelosi earlier this year and got like 2% of the vote in the primary.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

What if all these threats of violence, revolution, etc are part of the scheme that provides Trump the reason to declare martial law?  

Although -- for what specific purpose?  

Once under martial law, he would use that to -- do what, exactly?  Cancel the inauguration?

Edited by church_of_dog
punctuation
  • Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

What if all these threats of violence, revolution, etc are part of the scheme that provides Trump the reason to declare martial law?  

Although -- for what specific purpose?  

Once under martial law, he would use that to -- do what, exactly?  Cancel the inauguration?

Martial law triggers the Rapture! :wink-kitty:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Martial law triggers the Rapture! :wink-kitty:

That actually works for me.  Because after the rapture all those guys will be gone!

Oh wait, that only works for actual believers, not religious posers...

• Upvote 6

WTFFFFFFFFFFF.

"New Mexico GOP electors cast their votes for Trump & Pence."

From everything I've read, the NM electors cast their votes for Biden. And since they were waiting for faithless electors and that didn't happen (though they're apparently trying to say it did?) they've moved to:

"That would make 7 states that had two sets of electors cast votes today. After the legal battles are settled, it will be up to VP Pence (President of the Senate) to decide on Jan 6 which electors are legitimate and which are not."

"Yes I've been trying to tell people that Mike Pence has all the power. Which means we gotta grease the wheels and let @Mike_Pence know who won the election. Trump!"

They are so eager to give up their democracy to ensure their guy gets to stay in power.

• I Agree 10

3 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

WTFFFFFFFFFFF.

"New Mexico GOP electors cast their votes for Trump & Pence."

From everything I've read, the NM electors cast their votes for Biden. And since they were waiting for faithless electors and that didn't happen (though they're apparently trying to say it did?) they've moved to:

"That would make 7 states that had two sets of electors cast votes today. After the legal battles are settled, it will be up to VP Pence (President of the Senate) to decide on Jan 6 which electors are legitimate and which are not."

"Yes I've been trying to tell people that Mike Pence has all the power. Which means we gotta grease the wheels and let @Mike_Pence know who won the election. Trump!"

They are so eager to give up their democracy to ensure their guy gets to stay in power.

And when Pence tries to choose these alternative facts electors and folks point out they don't match the other five documented copies of elector votes that are sent elsewhere than the Senate?   It's not like no one knows how the official votes went.

• Upvote 10

Do they not realize what kind of evil precedent would be set if they overthrew the popular vote?  The other side could turn around and pull all the same stunts.  Definitely not a long range planning brain trust.  They do have the workings for a recipe for chaos though.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Do they not realize what kind of evil precedent would be set if they overthrew the popular vote?  The other side could turn around and pull all the same stunts.  Definitely not a long range planning brain trust.  They do have the workings for a recipe for chaos though.

Ah, but once Trump is re-elected and rids the world of the "Deep State", there would no longer be an 'other side'.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Thinking is not the strong suit of MAGAts.

• I Agree 8
  • Thank You 2

Well, this evening my mom has become suddenly anxious I have access to a landline, and since that's a no go, she's requested I send them a note saying I'm fine when the Internet / cell towers go down. Apparently she'll be fine since she lives in the country, but us city folk are in danger.
In 2017 she began telling me "the storm" will be happening "soon", and the Internet / cell service will go down. My conclusion is that Q has decided "the storm" will be happening on January 20th (for the sake of my sanity, I decided not to confirm).

But apparently USPS will still be delivering.

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • WTF 3
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well, if that's not the perfect set up for the line "Ya can't get theyuh from heeyuh," I don't know what is.

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

If that picture was taken during December in Maine, shouldn't the trees be bare? I mean, my trees are bare and I'm in Texas, so-

*thinks for a minute*

Hell's bells, the damn commies stole the leaves off my trees!!! :angry-cussingblack:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

You couldn't make this up:

What the actual fuck did I just watch? Also I love Linkin Park and seeing them used like that is ... no thanks.
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

I just hope their soldiers remain digital. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

With Q, hope springs eternal:
Wherever this goes next, just remember this:
- Trump has 2 more weeks as Commander in chief
- He controls the Military
- He has DECLAS
- He has EO13848
- He still holds the pen
- Multiple EO’s against the DS Reconcile.
Get some rest Patriots, this isn’t over.

Senate in recess until tomorrow. Objection to AZ defeated 6-93. Here are the 6 that supported Trump that aren’t traitors.
Cruz Hawley Hyde-Smith Kennedy Marshall Tuberville
Expect similar results tomorrow if Trump doesn’t DECLAS. Now ask yourself why Trump is waiting?

And of course, sharing video of Gaetz claiming there's video recognition software that proves those storming the Capitol were Antifa. 

• Disgust 4
  • Thank You 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic