IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

On 11/10/2020 at 9:57 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

"‘My faith is shaken’: The QAnon conspiracy theory faces a post-Trump identity crisis"

This is getting more insanely delicious by the minute.  I did a quick google search, and as of 18 hours ago, Q has still not posted.  (It's now Nov. 12, 8:54 am CST).  Someone please update if Q does post. 

Biden's inauguration will be a sad, sad day in Q-Town. 

• Upvote 7

I don't know if Q is still silent.  My general Q google searches aren't turning up anything except posts by major news outlets, no updates for the last two days. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Here's an update on Q's silence.  Apparently, Trump's re-election was to be a QAnon watershed moment, that didn't happen, Q is silent and nobody knows what the hell is going on. 

There is no joy in Q-ville. 

Nov. 13 QAnon’s Home 8kun Is Imploding—and Q Has Gone Silent  Trump lost, one of the administrators quit, and it’s far from clear who’s in charge.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 6

I guess Q has grown enough for the followers to perpetuate their own crap, in the absence of 'official' guidance.

Some gems from Mom's Q's:

Spoiler

When AP, PolitiFact, AP, & NY Times report that Dominion Machines & software did not affect any vote tallies, We The People know for a FACT that the opposite is true. Dominion was part of the FRAUD.

Biden is lying! There's no President-elect Biden! Take a look there's the truth! #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing #wearethepeople and we know!

When you see what’s going on, remember these losers have been on full tilt pretty much all year. They are mentally & physically exhausted. Some are injured, cells brroken up, leaders & others imprisoned along with other hardships that come with being an anarchist loser. WE WIN

Election Witnesses: Kanye’s Michigan Votes Were Stolen by Joe Biden

Y’all all seeing what Joe Biden’s unity party is doing to people in DC tonight? The Democrats are everything they say they hate.

Of course, it doesn't help that Trump is more than happy to play to their delusions.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

20 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

WTF? West wasn't on the ballot in Michigan, and even if he was written in those votes don't go to Biden.

23 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

Y’all all seeing what Joe Biden’s unity party is doing to people in DC tonight? The Democrats are everything they say they hate.

Partying..? They hate... partying?

• Upvote 8

OK, some of that shit was scary, some was ridiculous, but this was laugh-out-loud funny:

• I Agree 11

1 hour ago, AmericanRose said:

@Ozlsn There's a video going around Twitter of "Antifa and BLM" attacking Trump marchers. And of course, if it's online it's gospel.

Of course. And even if it's only one person they'll take it as representing everyone (unlike the other way around when it's a lone wolf or a "boy defending his people").

At least that makes more sense - I was thinking they meant social distancing but then they don't believe in that so pointing it out would be beyond them.

• I Agree 4

When these q idiots turn on each other 

A once murky alliance forged in a world of internet conspiracy theories appears to have ended in murder this past Sunday, with an infamous QAnon mom accused of having shot a fringe legal theorist.

Neely Petrie-Blanchard, a Kentucky resident, had long ago lost custody of her daughters for reasons that are unclear. And to help in the task of getting them back, she turned to Chris Hallett, an amateur legal expert who offered bogus court services through a company called “E-Clause,” and who promised Petrie-Blanchard she could win her daughters back through ludicrous courtroom tactics he borrowed from the anti-government sovereign citizen’s movement.

But, along the way, something went wrong. On Sunday night, Hallett was found face down in the kitchen of his central Florida home, bleeding from multiple gunshot wounds to his back.

Deputies from the Marion County Sheriff’s Office said they found him dead when they arrived at the scene. They put out a multi-state arrest order for Petrie-Blanchard, who was arrested hours later in Georgia as the only named suspect in Hallett’s murder.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 2

Well, even though Trump lost the election, the Q's are still.... Q'ing.

Today Trump did the traditional Thanksgiving pardon. The turkeys were named Corn and Cob, and people voted on Twitter for which was to be pardoned.

Somehow Q Anoners translated that into:
"CORN was pardoned today. Did Cornpop take them all down?
COB was sentenced to life at a poultry farm rather than death. Aka life in prison.
We don't know who these represent but COB fits nicely with 3 Presidents:
[ C ]linton
[ O ]bama
[ B ]ush

Gobble gobble."

I know it's pointless, but I just want to say...

Spoiler

THEY'RE NOT NAMED AFTER ANYTHING OR ANYONE SPECIAL, YOU IDIOTS. THEY'RE FROM IOWA. CORN IS A BIG THING IN THE MIDWEST. AND DO YOU KNOW WHERE CORN COMES FROM? CORNCOBS!!! YOU'RE LOOKING FOR CLUES THAT AREN'T THERE!!

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

THEY'RE NOT NAMED AFTER ANYTHING OR ANYONE SPECIAL, YOU IDIOTS. THEY'RE FROM IOWA. CORN IS A BIG THING IN THE MIDWEST. AND DO YOU KNOW WHERE CORN COMES FROM? CORNCOBS!!! YOU'RE LOOKING FOR CLUES THAT AREN'T THERE!!

If you take out all the contractions, you end up with forty-one words in your statement, which means there must be a message in there about our 41st president!

• Haha 14

On 11/26/2020 at 5:57 AM, AnywhereButHere said:

Quackadoos, the lot of them. I think they’ve all been smoking one too many corncobs...

Or licking toads. They should definitely stop licking toads.

• Upvote 7

When two whack-a-doo forces mind meld:

Online Anti-Vax Communities Have Become A Pipeline For QAnon Radicalization  The far-right conspiracy theory has been seeping into anti-vaccination pages all over social media.

I'd like to laugh at this because, hey, more vaccine sooner for the rest of us, right?  But it's utterly horrifying in the depth of its profound ignorance of basic science and extent of the Q idiocy.  To realize that so many of our fellow citizens are this credulous...

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, Howl said:

When two whack-a-doo forces mind meld:

Online Anti-Vax Communities Have Become A Pipeline For QAnon Radicalization  The far-right conspiracy theory has been seeping into anti-vaccination pages all over social media.

I'd like to laugh at this because, hey, more vaccine sooner for the rest of us, right?  But it's utterly horrifying in the depth of its profound ignorance of basic science and extent of the Q idiocy.  To realize that so many of our fellow citizens are this credulous...

I was talking about the crossover between the alternative medicine/anti-vaxx groups and QAnon yesterday with a friend. Pretty much all the people we know who have gone into posting the Q-anon memes started from alternative medicine. It's a very weird recruitment line for me, but it seems to be growing here.

• Upvote 6

The Daily Show's segment on QAnon talks about the way the conspiracy shit was suggested to anti-vaxxers and alternative medicine people, at about the four minute mark, and is otherwise informative and entertaining, although there's probably nothing in it that is new to anyone in this thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

So, you might have seen that Barr announced there's no indication of voter fraud. But have no fear, ya'll! Anonymous sources on Twitter are busily spinning it.

"First his statement was technically true since he “inadvertently” outed the fact the DOJ has done NO investigation. This news helps Trump. What if the MIL is exclusively handling this investigation?"

And just for fun:
"Are you privy to more of the details of the plan than Trump? Then neither are [they]. You’re watching a 5D chess game being played by a master and when he makes a move that you don’t understand, you want to get your sticky little fingers all up on the pieces. Sit back and watch."

Quietly laughing at the idea that Trump is playing 5D chess. And also that "Enjoy the show" is creepy AF... but at least they're not encouraging people to arm themselves and storm their local government.

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Ok. Let's go with that thought for a minute. What happens when we hypothetically suspend the Constitution,  impose martial law, and silence the destructive media. Who stands to lose most?

1. No constitution means no presidency, no Congress, no SC. Ergo, no politicians in charge. Not even Trump. 

2. Imposing martial law puts Gen. Mark Milley, the highest military leader, in charge. (not a Trump fan btw)

3. Silencing destructive media means no more Faux, Newsmax or Oann, or any outlet wilfully spreading lies.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic