IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

I think Trumpians and Q's are fully merged. Just wondering: has anyone had a Christmas tree ornament bearing a POTUS' name before? Because that seems really weird.

A few tweets from my mom's favourites:

Spoiler

If you find yourself losing faith I'd urge you to quit getting too caught up in the day-to-day ebbs and flows of the war and focus instead on the bigger picture. There's ZERO chance Trump & our patriots let us down, so just trust in God and let them land this plane safely.

Trump will do what he has to for the future of mankind. Full stop. If America falls there will be nothing standing in the way of their their Great Reset plan. The stakes could not be higher. Giving up is not an option. Period.

An #insurrection is #Resistance without corporate sponsorship

Anyone else feel like proper amount of capital police being absent/letting Trump people in/providing insane visuals of MAGA dudes on the floor of the house was wildly convenient to justifying big tech’s rollout of censorship?

I'm insane for still believing that #BidenWillNeverBePresident? If you think that patriots spent the last 4 years putting those pieces into place just to hand the country over to a tyrannical foreign enemy and their compromised domestic minions, then YOU'RE insane.

God is not into neutrality. The Time has Come to Pick a side.. Mike Pence has picked his Lucifarian brothers.. @realDonaldTrump Has Picked The Light. I am not Neutral, I Am With My Lord and I am With @realDonaldTrump @GenFlynn Whats is Comming Will Shock the World..

Someone posted a pic of Trump looking into a mirror... and Lincoln being his reflection.

They are also casting doubt about the woman shot at the Capitol.

If removing Trump's Twitter access is "silencing the leader of the free world", how did the "leader of the free world" speak before Twitter?

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 10

Update: The Q List was at 44 this morning, and is now at 33. Twitter also just had me check off a captcha and put in a code they sent to my phone.

So... I guess they're trying? A few years too late.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Apparently, Google Play has dumped Parler from its App Store and Apple has issued them a warning. Oh no! Whatever will they do?! They’ll be stuck with hate app version 2.0, I guess. 

• Upvote 6

Honestly, this may be the best thing ever in the history of ever. Truly my fellow fj-triots, it can't get better than Qidiots publicly posting their contact information on Parler. 

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Also, if a Twitter post is called a tweet,  what is a Parler post called? 

Wonder how Brad Parscale is doing these days.  Maybe being dumped early worked out for him. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11

17 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The infiltrating Antifa got Q personalised plates.

So, the DC DPW were better at their job than the Capitol Police were at theirs on that day.

• Upvote 8

Today I found out there's such a thing as "MAGAbook".

If you're thinking that sounds like Facebook, you're correct. But! MAGAbook is for:
"Social Media Respecting Free Speech For MAGA Conservatives and Libertarians. Conservative forum for patriots fighting for the US Constitution & Bill Of Rights."

In other news, my Q list is now down to 19! The remainder seem to expect something big to happen, but are mainly complaining about 'the purge', which is apparently communism.

• Thank You 8

So, Bill O'Reilly tweeted this:
President Trump’s failure to tamp down the angry protestors supporting him in Washington has destroyed his legacy. Our divided nation turns to you, @JoeBiden. Defuse it. As best you can.

And a Q on my list retweeted with: "Blocked - what an idiot."

When you're told that anyone - no matter how involved or high up they may have been - is the enemy upon declaring or even hinting that Trump is not, in fact, the second coming of Jesus.. how can you not start thinking maybe you're in a cult?

• Upvote 18

3 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

So, Bill O'Reilly tweeted this:
President Trump’s failure to tamp down the angry protestors supporting him in Washington has destroyed his legacy. Our divided nation turns to you, @JoeBiden. Defuse it. As best you can.

And a Q on my list retweeted with: "Blocked - what an idiot."

When you're told that anyone - no matter how involved or high up they may have been - is the enemy upon declaring or even hinting that Trump is not, in fact, the second coming of Jesus.. how can you not start thinking maybe you're in a cult?

The apocalypse truly has happened. I agree with Bill O'Reilly.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, Howl said:

Also, if a Twitter post is called a tweet,  what is a Parler post called? 

It is called a parley.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

The apocalypse truly has happened. I agree with Bill O'Reilly.

Uh, I think maybe you don't.... All he's saying is that leftists want to use this to make Trump look bad.

Bill O'Reilly Retweeted

No Spin News

@NoSpinNews

Jan 9

The assault on the U.S. Capitol building was driven by hatred. The people that did that, hate the system. They believe the system is corrupt and that the election was fraudulent. Their hatred hurt the guy they love the most—Donald Trump.

Okay so he seems to be throwing some of the MAGA under the bus but Trump is blameless.

• Thank You 10

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Free pardons for everyone! Confess here!

That has got to be an LE troll.

Does anyone know if people actually replied and gave the requested information?

• Upvote 3

Parler is down now, and it looks like a lot of folks have gone over to Gab, which gained 600,000 members Sunday. Lots of Q stuff front and center there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

5 hours ago, molecule said:

Parler is down now, and it looks like a lot of folks have gone over to Gab, which gained 600,000 members Sunday. Lots of Q stuff front and center there. 

I just Googled it to see what it was.  This is the first page of Gab right now.  Yes.  That's an eagle on Donald's shoulder.  

These people continue to be insane.

1451058256_Screenshot(2948).thumb.png.b784ebb059b7db97fc0a0ac9d787e69d.png

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 3

The Q list is now down to 18. I'm a little surprised they all haven't flounced off Twitter and gone to Gab - you know, because principles.

• Thank You 4

24 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

The Q list is now down to 18. I'm a little surprised they all haven't flounced off Twitter and gone to Gab - you know, because principles.

Can you refresh my memory about what this Q list is?  TIA!

• Upvote 4

I know this is probably a futile question because these people aren't concerned by factual information, but...who is claiming to have knowledge of all this? Like is this someone claiming to be FBI or upper military? 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Ticklish said:

I know this is probably a futile question because these people aren't concerned by factual information, but...who is claiming to have knowledge of all this? Like is this someone claiming to be FBI or upper military? 

That dude . . . y'know, the one from there . . . his cousin's wife's ex-boyfriend's brother knows  . . . um, somebody in that  . . . thing.

Yeah.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

That dude . . . y'know, the one from there . . . his cousin's wife's ex-boyfriend's brother knows  . . . um, somebody in that  . . . thing.

Yeah.

Sounds about right! Totally trustworthy, I'm sure ?

• Upvote 6

57 minutes ago, Ticklish said:

I thought it came from Q—supposedly an anonymous person in a high-level position in the administration. I don't recall if I just assumed that this was from Q or if I saw someone actually say it (and even then that doesn't make it true).

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Can you refresh my memory about what this Q list is?  TIA!

My mom is majorly into Q Anon, so when I was home last year I snuck onto her computer and grabbed a list of the accounts she follows. I don't want them clogging up my regular Twitter feed tho, so I put them on their own list so I only have to see their nonsense when I... well, I never want to, but yeah.

And since I'm looking at it now:
"There are NO Conservative groups hosting armed rallies at ANY Capitol in ANY state or the U.S. Capitol from January 16th-20th.. These are False Flag Events scheduled by the left. DO NOT ATTEND THEM... This is a SET UP! DO NOT GO..."

"Everything you see now is designed to provoke Trump supporters into violence so they can justify removing freedoms. Listen to General Flynn & President Trump. Don't engage in violent behavior. You would help no one while hurting all of America. Trust your President!"

I do hope these calls for no violence work - Q's thing was always "sit back and watch the show".

"Despite everything the other side put us through I’ve never hated them. I thought they were misled, deceived or flat out suckered. But I never wished ill upon them. But there sure are a lot of people that hate us. Oh well. Can’t stop won’t stop."
He might want to talk to his fellow Q's, who called for every conservative to kill 2 liberals.

• Thank You 11

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic