IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

Thanks @AmericanRose!

I hope too that the calls to stay home (whether well-intentioned or meant as reverse psychology) work.

So, when you report the numbers going down, does that mean your mom is following fewer accounts, or that some of those accounts have been deleted, or what?  Good deal either way, lol!

• Upvote 4

Always happy to do my part, @church_of_dog?

I also have Bot Sentinel, so I run through every now and then and report the accounts that have a high "problematic" rating.

This means the accounts have been deleted. All that work finally paying off!

• Thank You 8

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

From before Parler was shutdown:

Hide contents

image.png.5babe15654f6318cbfccf91e2250cbf8.png

1. ALL the senators and congresspeople are going to be re-elected in March? How is this supposed to be accomplished? And what about voter fraud? What about opponents?

2. Would this be our chance to eliminate the more odious members, like Mo Brooks, Louis Gohmert, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Gym Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Joni Ernst, just to name a few?

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, JMarie said:

1. ALL the senators and congresspeople are going to be re-elected in March? How is this supposed to be accomplished? And what about voter fraud? What about opponents?

2. Would this be our chance to eliminate the more odious members, like Mo Brooks, Louis Gohmert, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Gym Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Joni Ernst, just to name a few?

I think they were probably planning on a huge voter roll purge so only Republicans were allowed to vote.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

She claims that she's worked for everything in her life and wasn't "handed anything." So, did she get a job right after she was born, or was she one of those lazy babies who relied on someone else for food, clothing, and shelter? ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

On 1/12/2021 at 5:45 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Not a Q follower, but also using a shower curtain as a backdrop. How would she know which striped-binding book to reach for, when they have no titles or authors printed on the spines?

(as seen on Fox News a few minutes ago)

7E5F8B98-0B93-41AD-A4EE-3F7A9E36C796.jpeg

• Upvote 4

“I was in this vulnerable mindset—out of work, home all the time...I wanted to feel like I had more control over the situation than I did,” says Jennifer, who didn’t realize that a trail of internet crumbs was leading her straight into the jaws of QAnon. https://t.co/sFKHwZLCkI

— Cosmopolitan (@Cosmopolitan) January 12, 2021

Out of work?  Her family owns a local pool service business. 

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Out of work?  Her family owns a local pool service business. 

Where was that in the article? I missed it. They mentioned she was a child care worker.

• Upvote 2

My Q Twitter has been pretty quiet now that it's fallen to 16 accounts, but here's a fresh take on what's going on from a "Canadian Patriot who loves President Trump!!! #MCGA"

Spoiler

1) I have a theory on what’s happening in DC right now. Keep in mind, we’re in unprecedented times. To my knowledge, there has never been a time where foreign powers have infiltrated every level of government in the US, down to the State level.
2) We know Biden cheated in this election. We know he’s contolled by the Deep State. We also know they’re attempting a virtual inauguration so it won’t look ridiculous when barely any people come out for it.
3) And we know President Trump is a fighter. There is no way he would walk away from having this election stolen from him. He hasn’t said the words, “I concede to Joe Biden and wish him well on a hard fought election.”
4) Throughout President Trumps Presidency, the left has been inflamatory, threatening, and has proposed ridiculous measures im an attempt to overthrow a duly elected President. Treason and Sedition.
5) And never in history has there been an impeachment of a President with only 8 days left for him to serve out the term. It can’t go to Senate so what is the point?
6) The Capital building itself is beginning to look like a war zone. It’s putting up fencing and razor wire. Is this to keep people in or out?
7) How many know there is a jail in the basement of the Capital Building?
11) The one in the basement of the Capital is not a large one, but it would be enough to be a holding site for Military Tribunals, and Grand Jury hearings for traitors. Are they beginning to build another one within the boundary of the new barriers?
12) The left had considered holding President Trump down there for contempt. Where have we heard this before? Yes, Dems had thought of this for President Trump and any of the witnesses who refused to testify.
14) Last I heard there were 21,000 National Gaurd deployed. All for an Inauguration?
15) What we’re seeing, is the Deep State finally being held to account. A flood of DECLAS is coming.
16) What if the (C) before (D) means Capital before Delta?
17) What better way to trap in these traitors, then to use their own symbolism against them. The Owl has been trapped.
18) Nancy just happened to be “missing” for two days, and when she showed, she was accompanied by FBI agents for her safety? What is it was for our safety? Does this look like somebody who had been pampered at home before showing up?

Spoiler

2. Hold up - I thought Biden was part of the "Deep State"?

3. Hahahahahahahaha. Trump has fought for nothing - he got everything handed to him on the basis of his name alone. When things got tough, he peaced out and left others to pick up the pieces.

4. And "the right" was totally respectful and peaceful when Obama was in office. For that matter, it was never 'the left' that stormed a capitol building, even when Trump won. Don't try to rewrite history.

5. And there's never been a POTUS like Trump, but here we are. The trial can still take place even when he's out of office.

11. Still dreaming about "tribunals" for people they've already decided are guilty.

12. Somehow, this "leftist" has never heard of that plan.

15. Dude, there is no DECLAS coming. Since the insurrection failed, Trump has moved on to burning the whole country down like the spiteful brat he is. He never cared about you, and he never cared about the country.

I truly believe that they feel very smart and important when talking about symbols and things like DECLAS.

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

16) What if the (C) before (D) means Capital before Delta?

ZOMG!! What if P before Q means peace before quiet? What if M before N means everything is in alphabetical order?!?!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11

10 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Where was that in the article? I missed it. They mentioned she was a child care worker.

She was from the San Diego area as am I.  It was in a local news article. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

What if M before N means everything is in alphabetical order?!?!

What if M and M means “Melts in your mouth, not in your hand”?

• Haha 10

My Q sources in Finland may be nuttier than those in the US. Anyway this is what I have learned recently:

Biden will not become president even if he has a fake inauguration ceremony. Trump has tremendous powers because of the Insurrection act of 1807 and a national emergency that he declared in 2018.  France, Italy, Germany, Great Britain and China forged the election results. China has 250 K soldiers waiting on the borders in Canada and Mexico. The United States, the Federal Reserve System and the IRS will be declared bankrupt and the phoenix will rise from the ashes and remove all the pedophiles. And the Qanon shaman who got arrested is a deepfake because they have never heard of him before. 

Most Finnish politicians will also be arrested, if they haven't already been replaced with clones and doppelgängers. They are traitors to the country because Finland is part of the EU. And somehow seemingly unrelated things that are happening in Finland are going to be avenged by Trump's prosecutors.

Some of these people lost quite a bit of money betting for Trump victory in the elections. But their hope is that once the corrupt cabal is out of power all debts will be forgiven. Nesara/Qesara has something to do with this but I must confess they lost me with that bit.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Haha 12

Friends, I have learned more stuff.

According to the Finnish Q deep throats there is supposed to be a ten day internet blackout starting today, and maybe also widespread international electricity outages.  (I'm not sure they believe in this themselves because they have scheduled a livestream for tonight.)  They've recycled a number of voter fraud claims from this person who seems to have gone off the deep end. https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jan/12/debunking-false-claims-former-lt-gen-mcinerney-cap/

Biden might be president of the United States corporation that has gone bankrupt but the nation of United States  is governed by President Donald Trump.   On Wednesday, Trump will board a plane and he will not be heard of for a while, and this means that The Operation has started. (I guess if there is a world wide internet outage and the electricity goes out we won't be hearing a lot about most people for  some time.)  At the same time the television is supposed to broadcast messages from the US military. My television requires both electricity and the internet to work so I don't know if I would ever manage to see the messages. Finnish politicians are traitors because they sold the sovereignty of the nation to the European Union, and Sidney Powell will prosecute them and send them to Gitmo. Apparently having American people just assume jurisdiction over Finnish people and decisions and prosecute them according to real or imaginary American or international statutes  is not a violation of the sovereign nation somehow.

Look, I never said this post would make any sense.

Some interesting links in this thread:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

On 1/15/2021 at 11:09 PM, AmericanRose said:

things like DECLAS

My mind always processes this as déclassé...

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

...a ten day internet blackout starting today, ... also widespread international electricity outages.  (I'm not sure they believe in this themselves because they have scheduled a livestream for tonight.

When people get so lost in the weeds that they don't note the inconsistencies...

In the "I'd like to buy vowel" category, a new entity known as "E" has arisen that seems to have taken the place of Q, who hasn't tweeted in a long time. E has been working on sorting out The Plan night and day and although he's personally opposed to personal gain from Q,  the insane number of people begging to to give him money caused him to relent and set up a Venmo for donations.  As in, there has to be an actual name associated with a Venmo acct so this could get interesting fast. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic