IGNORED

LOLLINA (and now LOLTALIBANTONY!)

defrauding

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shouldn't target Lina like this. It isn't right...

...not when Taliban Tony is just as worthy of mockery.

LVST8.jpg

And here's a blank version for everyone:

FkKSr.png

Nothing to add. Just commending you for your genius. That LOLTT reminds me of the 500 hats of Bartholomew Cubbins.

I feel worse about these LOLz than others though, because Lina and Anthony seem more like real people to me than other snark targets (I know, I know). Poor sods. Oh well, just remember A & L, it's like when everyone mocked Noah. Nobody ever said it's easy to follow the Lord!

(if I was there, I would have sooo been on the mocking end)

I feel worse about these LOLz than others though, because Lina and Anthony seem more like real people to me than other snark targets (I know, I know). Poor sods. Oh well, just remember A & L, it's like when everyone mocked Noah. Nobody ever said it's easy to follow the Lord!

(if I was there, I would have sooo been on the mocking end)

I was thinking this too....the guilt is seeping in as I laugh at these RIGHT before Yom Kippur. I am a crappy person. I hope God still lets me live another year.....poor Lina. (I feel less bad about TT)

GeoBQn, yours made me giggle. Effie, yours made me say "oh SNAP!"

And if we're going to talk about Yom Kippur, well...

2Isyk.jpg

So when you attach a file and click "add the file", you click on the submit which is close to the file. (Don't choose the first "submit" on the page. Choose the second submit.)

So when you attach a file and click "add the file", then you click on the submit which is close to the file. Don't choose the first "submit" on the page. (Choose the second submit.)

But what if I'm linking it from the internet, not uploading it from my computer?

But what if I'm linking it from the internet, not uploading it from my computer?

Take the photo hyperlink (should end in .jpg or .png or something similar) and paste it in between url

Take the photo hyperlink (should end in .jpg or .png or something similar) and paste it in between url

Yeah, I got it to work. But thanks.

Ooh, low shot Pomology! Although it makes me think about what they really do believe about Jesus. Jesus was the Jewish Messiah (from what I hear it is really hard to rationalize that but whatever), definitely. But could it be possible to believe Jesus was the Messiah without having died for your sins and all that? I don't really know enough about Judaism in this case. They said they don't believe Jesus is divine.

Ooh, low shot Pomology! Although it makes me think about what they really do believe about Jesus. Jesus was the Jewish Messiah (from what I hear it is really hard to rationalize that but whatever), definitely. But could it be possible to believe Jesus was the Messiah without having died for your sins and all that? I don't really know enough about Judaism in this case. They said they don't believe Jesus is divine.

Yeah, it's a low shot, but making this LOLLINA is what inspired me to make this thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3731

Because I really don't understand what they mean when they say Jesus is the Messiah because even that seems really irreconcilable with a Jewish mindset. If you don't believe Jesus was divine, okay. But if you don't believe Jesus died for your sins, where the hell are you getting your information about Jesus, because you sure aren't getting it from the New Testament (or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, I don't know much about Christianity).

Either way, I feel especially clever for making that particular LOLLINA. Maybe she will see it and it will inspire to actually think about if she believes in Jesus and why.

Archived