IGNORED

Priscilla and David 8: Destiny Faith is here

Coconut Flan

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kendalyn has worn “worldlier” stuff before. This pic is from 2 years ago and there are a few others of her wearing sleeveless tops as well. So I’m not surprised at all. That being said, I don’t think Pris will ever wear pants. Nor Anna for that matterC0BA79AC-B2AB-4217-B68D-D2ED09417CE0.thumb.jpeg.e81cca840c0d31128244a2db652a40d1.jpeg

Kendalyn's sister Aleita also recently left for the Netherlands to study at the International Butler Academy. I think the Kowalchuks in general are more willing to branch out of the fundie comfort zone than, say, the rest of the Staddons or the Wallers.

1 hour ago, albireo said:

I think the Kowalchuks in general are more willing to branch out of the fundie comfort zone than, say, the rest of the Staddons or the Wallers.

They seem to have branched out of the naming theme comfort zone.  Kerzdenn?

IIRC, Kendalyn wanted to go to med school.  Instead, her father had her do some sort of Gothard home health program.  I believe she learned how to bake with whole grains and help patients in pain understand why the Lord afflicted them with it.

I'm not a fan, but am glad that Kendalyn now feels comfortable showing shoulder.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Poor Kendalyn. She was born with the wrong genitals to become a doctor. 

Yup, and she seemed pretty pissed about it, too.  And I agree with those who say Priscilla and Anna will never wear pants. It is kind of interesting to contrast Kendalyn, who sometimes wears pants & shows shoulder, with the other future Staddon helpmeet from Canada--the Frazer girl, who is frumptastic and wears kerchiefs.

@albireo-- is Aleita serious studying to become a butler?

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

@albireo-- is Aleita serious studying to become a butler?

Yup! I saw it first on her Instagram, which is private, but here's the list of students for this season's program: https://www.butlerschool.com/butlerschool/new-students/september-17-to-november-24-2018/

She said she was more interested in the personal assistant side of things, but seriously --- a single fundie woman, from this circle, traveling alone to a different country to enter a super male-dominated profession, and not for some creepy reason like converting people. Brava.

27 minutes ago, albireo said:

She said she was more interested in the personal assistant side of things, but seriously --- a single fundie woman, from this circle, traveling alone to a different country to enter a super male-dominated profession, and not for some creepy reason like converting people. Brava.

She'll be dominated all right but at least she'll be getting paid vs. laid.

9 hours ago, albireo said:

Yup! I saw it first on her Instagram, which is private, but here's the list of students for this season's program: https://www.butlerschool.com/butlerschool/new-students/september-17-to-november-24-2018/

I see that the curriculum includes wine selection. That will be awkward.

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I see that the curriculum includes wine selection. That will be awkward.

Would Spanky be able to help in that subject?

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Davia looks like she's wearing a cape!

And she still has a pissed off look, the little darlin'!

4 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

I don’t think so. Many fundies drink wine. IIRC  the Staddons are a family that does. 

God, if I were a fundie wife and could drink, every day I'd be drunker than Brett Kavanaugh at an end of term frat party. 

21 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

God, if I were a fundie wife and could drink, every day I'd be drunker than Brett Kavanaugh at an end of term frat party. 

Back to back pregnancies might cramp your style for a few decades, but I imagine that one would be inclined to catch up on the drinking after that.  Doubt it would affect the quality of the fundie homeschool much.

37 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

VF crowd drinks wine too. 

I read that as crowd drinks like people say crowd fund and I was very confused to how that worked.

Someone in the Instagram comments wrote that baby #4 has arrived. Not sure if it’s true though. 

15 minutes ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

Well hellooooooo Uncle Sam. He's a hottie! Do we know if he's David's brother or Priscilla's? 

David's. I spent a lot of time with my niece and nephew. My sister never thanked me for 'investing ' in them. I actually invested a lot of money in them.:pb_lol:

23 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

Someone in the Instagram comments wrote that baby #4 has arrived. Not sure if it’s true though. 

This makes me a little bit nervous. David and Priscilla typically upload a photo and video shortly after their kids are born. I hope that nothing is amiss if she is here. 

1 minute ago, ViolaSebastian said:

This makes me a little bit nervous. David and Priscilla typically upload a photo and video shortly after their kids are born. I hope that nothing is amiss if she is here. 

If it's this exchange it looks to me like the commenter was just expressing that also she wants to know if the baby is here, not that she has any inside knowledge.

y80wlwl.jpg?1

16 hours ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

Well hellooooooo Uncle Sam. He's a hottie! Do we know if he's David's brother or Priscilla's? 

David’s unmarried brothers are both handsome and his sister Lydia is very pretty. I imagine one of those three will be marrying in the next year. It’s been awhile since the last Waller wedding and they are due.

I think this picture is a year old but all of David’s five unmarried siblings are in it. Samuel or Lydia will be next to marry. Sam is on the bottom left and Lydia is on the far right. Sarah Waller is next to Lydia and she’s closing in on 30 I believe. I’m afraid Sarah Waller will become the Sarah Maxwell of her family.

321CE561-3DA4-4E02-9256-46F758B32612.jpeg

18 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

My sister never thanked me for 'investing ' in them.

That's a good thing - looks like you have a human sister rather and not a robot.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived