IGNORED

Maxwell 23: Backyard Breeding

VaSportsMom

9 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

No, I didn't. If this was about Bates, I would easily believe they don't use sunscreen. But Maxwell seem to be really concerned about safety. 

What I meant is that a few wrinkles at her age are normal (it is normal not to have, too). And I find shocking that people look for a explanation. It's not that she has a lot of wrinkles or deep ones (also lighting can be really tricky regarding wrinkles).

Actually my comment was more about the spots of hyperpigmentation on her face, which are a clear sign of sun damage. If she's using sunscreen it's either not strong enough or she's not reapplying as frequently as she should be on days when they spend a ton of time outside.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

What do the Maxwells, especially the females, do when they're taking a long hike and have to go potty?  Is that covered in their bible?

Schedule. Duh.

Nothing would surprise me. My ex dated a rather fundy prude Catholic after me. It took her six months before she could pee in his apartment. She was 37 and a virgin. (for comparison sake)

Dear Steve,

I'm an atheist, there is no hell except what people create here on Earth, and I'm enjoying this Sunday morning by getting a massage.

I wish you could experience the joy and awe and love that I experience in my life. It's not too late! Best wishes.

Sis scoutsadie

8 minutes ago, scoutsadie said:

Dear Steve,

I'm an atheist, there is no hell except what people create here on Earth, and I'm enjoying this Sunday morning by getting a massage.

I wish you could experience the joy and awe and love that I experience in my life. It's not too late! Best wishes.

Sis scoutsadie

I like this!

Dear Steve,

I'm a witch. I love the energies of the universe, and I'm happier now than I ever was as a Christian. I no longer have to feel guilty about everything. I write erotic stories that would make your daughter Sarah's hair stand on end, and people read them and (presumably) are aroused by them.

And I put meat in my tacos on taco night because I can taste the difference. 

I hope that your children find their way past your obsessive regulations and make lives of their own. 

15 hours ago, Dandruff said:

What do the Maxwells, especially the females, do when they're taking a long hike and have to go potty?  Is that covered in their bible?

That is actually a big advantage to hiking in a dress or skirt, especially if one goes commando underneath. 

23 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I’m actually not sure how that works for any hikers on those treeless hikes. Where do you go?

2 hours ago, Odd1Out said:

I’m actually not sure how that works for any hikers on those treeless hikes. Where do you go?

You pray about what God’s will is for you to go or not instead of just finding a spot...

14 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

That is actually a big advantage to hiking in a dress or skirt, especially if one goes commando underneath. 

I imagine the Maxwells as having permanent panties, like an American Girl doll. 

It's back to school time at Maxhell: today's post is on second generation "homeschooling".  Teri writes that she loves "having daughters-in-law who will invest their time back into their children through homeschooling. I love their faithfulness to that calling."  Yep, another generation of stunted education, hopes and dreams.  All is going as planned in the Maxborg collective.

Sorry but why are Benji, Danny, and Elizabeth included.  They aren't pre school age.  And isn't Calia pre school age?

I don't mind including the babies. It's a good time to take pics of everyone. 

It's two weeks since Chelsy and John announced the pregnancy, and nothing from the Maxwells. They were going to post another hiking post even, if not for the homeschooling post. 

I know someone who uses that math for a living education and it isn't the typical dry stuff that the Maxwells are known for. It is teaching math through fun stories. 

6 hours ago, Dark Matters said:

It's back to school time at Maxhell: today's post is on second generation "homeschooling".  Teri writes that she loves "having daughters-in-law who will invest their time back into their children through homeschooling. I love their faithfulness to that calling."  Yep, another generation of stunted education, hopes and dreams.  All is going as planned in the Maxborg collective.

Melanie and her siblings were homeschooled and at least 3 of them went to college afterwards, so I'm assuming they didn't get the same shitty education Teri gave her kids. Hopefully Melanie follows in her mom's path.

7 hours ago, Dark Matters said:

Because the only way to invest in your children to is homeschool them. ?

I grew up reading “wholesome” Christian books and I never once read the Moody’s or even heard of them. Not sure how long she has been writing. I never really read any books with home schooled kids either. To bad she didn’t make any good suggestions. 

F9A0CAE0-3ED9-4311-85FA-6B66726A93CE.png

Almost all the responses to comments for that post were about pushing Maxwell product. They will never recommend books other than their own unless they are getting paid to do so. 

23 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

May I say, I love that hussy Melanie! Letting a daughter child learn about poetry!  

This Is Just To Say

I have eaten

the cheese

that was in

the plastic wrapping

and which

you were probably

saving

for a seven-layer salad to feed 25 people

Forgive me

it was delicious

so processed

and so f*n

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

This Is Just To Say

I have eaten

the cheese

that was in

the plastic wrapping

and which

you were probably

saving

for a seven-layer salad to feed 25 people

Forgive me

it was delicious

so processed

and so f*n

I stinkin' love a William Carlos Williams reference.

I wonder why the two are using such different curriculum? Materials are expensive. You think they'd share. In fact, I am confused as to why they don't just all pitch in and share the schooling duties.

Also, why does P'Sarah always put the kids' last names? As if there would be any other name than Maxwell....

32 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I wonder why the two are using such different curriculum? Materials are expensive. You think they'd share. In fact, I am confused as to why they don't just all pitch in and share the schooling duties.

Also, why does P'Sarah always put the kids' last names? As if there would be any other name than Maxwell....

From the pictures it looks like Melanie's kids have Abeka books and Anna Marie's kids have Rod and Staff. Rod and Staff is a Mennonite curriculum and Abeka is more regular Christian fundie, so maybe it's a personal preference/doctrinal difference thing?

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Because Steve is obsessed with his last name and needs it to be used as often as possible. I think it validates him somehow. 

23 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

From the pictures it looks like Melanie's kids have Abeka books and Anna Marie's kids have Rod and Staff. Rod and Staff is a Mennonite curriculum and Abeka is more regular Christian fundie, so maybe it's a personal preference/doctrinal difference thing?

I think Christopher and NR Anna are much more conservative than Nathan and Melanie (which is saying a lot), so I imagine they are much more picky about the curricula they use. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived