IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

See like I said, Lori is one of them ..She allows a discussion on MGTOW and Cora uses the word "manwhore" (3rd screenshot". 

Spoiler

mgtowlori1.PNG.9df4815e67a9cf3c3b1d29de70724309.PNG

Spoiler

mgtowlori2.PNG.a4261c263a5c27046f4645703af9718d.PNG

Spoiler

mgtowlori3.PNG.93244824d1415b2efddd04922545130f.PNG

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Good grief, Lori is still trying to defend her idiot post on debt free virgins without tattoos. 

She explained that in an Instagram post:

You will know you are a mature believer in Jesus Christ when you no longer envy nor cause strife and divisions

Lori, you see, is not a mature believer in Jesus Christ.  She loves attention, and if she has to cause division to get that attention, so be it.  This can be further evidenced by the fact that she literally PAYS Facebook to boost her "more controversial" posts.

"If you're wondering where all the good men went..."

I don't wonder.  I married a good man.  His father is a good man.  And you know what? They wouldn't be caught associating with a whiny bunch of man-children, who spend their days complaining about how unfair life is.  They have families and jobs, and would think men like Dalrock and his ilk are absolutely pathetic.

Do we know how old Cora is?  In her teens, maybe?  She's said some pretty gross things on Lori's other posts, but she does have MGTOW's number.  As for Alex Hoffelder, if his relationships and acquaintances with women are universally terrible and end badly, maybe he should look at the common factor all of them?

With one exception, my post-high-school relationships have ended amicably, just two people who have different priorities or don't mesh as well as they used to, going their separate ways.  It's almost as if being a self-reliant adult with a bit of life experience and perspective lets me handle disagreements and breakups with more maturity and sense than I had at sixteen.  :pb_rollseyes:  

5 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

Do we know how old Cora is?  In her teens, maybe?  She's said some pretty gross things on Lori's other posts, but she does have MGTOW's number.

She is always on Lori's page saying how she can't find a godly husband. I wonder if she hoping some "godly" man will see her comments and contact her. She's a piece of work for sure. 

8 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

Do we know how old Cora is?  In her teens, maybe?  She's said some pretty gross things on Lori's other posts, but she does have MGTOW's number.

I think she's a single mother and works.  She's a mother of twins according to her FB profile. Maybe this is why Lori won't allow her into the secret club despite her begging to be let in.  She may toe the company line but isn't "good" enough by virtue of being a single mom. (nut job that she is)

This utterly atrocious reply from Haymitch has been up for 11 hours. Some one must have seen it, either Lori or the minions that work for her, since they have deleted a lot of replys.

cotton.PNG.1a7d45b0c7dddbadccc30e17a445d80a.PNG

8 minutes ago, Pink Muffin said:

This utterly atrocious reply from Haymitch has been up for 11 hours. Some one must have seen it, either Lori or the minions that work for her, since they have deleted a lot of replys.

cotton.PNG.1a7d45b0c7dddbadccc30e17a445d80a.PNG

Since Lori has bragged about being quick to delete, I think we can assume that she's OK with blatant racism.  Ain't that just a Christ-like attitude?  

@Ken can you really not cmprehend that vile comment left by Haymitch?  I guess I had always thought there was nothing that indicated you and your despicable wife were racists - kind of like that was the one thing I could find that made you tolerable. 

But NOPE!

If you have any decency you will make Lori remove that comment AND print a public apology for allowing those words to stay on her blog. 

You two really are the lowest form of humanity. 

They've completely built up this insane scenario that the only reason people disagree with Lori is because they're ungodly, feminists. They can't fathom the fact that many people with far more knowledge of the Bible than her are absolutely appalled at her writing. Grace, one of the very foundations of Christianity,is a concept I rarely see in those who follow her and in her writing. It's clear she shuns the word of God in favor of her interpretation of it. 

She certainly pulls out the worst of society. Like why leave racist comments up? Doesn't she know that people will see that and go the other way? I literally don't get how she delete all the good comments and leave such vile ones up. 

6 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I literally don't get how she delete all the good comments and leave such vile ones up. 

Martyrbation material. 

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

Martyrbation material. 

Spot on. Lori craves the attention she receives and Ken feeds into it because he is just as thirsty as Lori. They certainly found willing partners for their antics when they found each other. 

5 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

I think she's a single mother and works.  She's a mother of twins according to her FB profile. Maybe this is why Lori won't allow her into the secret club despite her begging to be let in.  She may toe the company line but isn't "good" enough by virtue of being a single mom. (nut job that she is)

Oh, Lady Cora is in the chatroom. She's a single mum and 25. She is reigned in slightly, but the whole room is much rougher than it used to be. Lori lost some of her followers who were true Christians. The smarter women in there almost never post. Some tried to advise Lori after the debt-free virgins without tattoos debacle to no avail. One lady explicitly told her to stop with the "men prefer" angle and go with "God prefers." Lori is so f******* dense. No wonder she didn't learn anything in school. 

2 minutes ago, fluffy said:

Oh, Lady Cora is in the chatroom. She's a single mum and 25. She is reigned in slightly, but the whole room is much rougher than it used to be. Lori lost some of her followers who were true Christians. The smarter women in there almost never post. Some tried to advise Lori after the debacle to no avail. 

Which debacle?  The DFUTV debacle or an earlier debacle?  Do tell!

It hasn't been that long since my Exodus from ALCR.  Most of the women I knew who were absolutely Christians left before I did or were removed by admins, but stayed intimately in touch with me.  I cannot IMAGINE being in the chat room right now.  Lindsay had become absolutely INTOLERABLE.  She has even dared attack things I have shared on my own private facebook wall; the gall of this woman is truly unparalleled.  

Since the DFVWoT debacle, many of the remaining ALCR members who have known me for almost five years online have messaged me, asking for my thoughts.  I have not held back - I have freely shared my true, yet scathing review of what evangelist Lori has been preaching.

Some of them have had little else to say, except "thank you" - and some of them have continued communicating with me.  If even ONE of them gets out of this cult that is ALCR, it will be worth it to have these discussions with them. I know there are other ladies who are really believers in Jesus Christ in this Room, but they have been so isolated that they've believed this crap that Lori teaches.  I want to see them all rescued from this cult.

@AlwaysDiscerning, Lori has definite ties to the MRM; that is HOW I found the blog and ALCR, years ago.  From a Men's Rights site...a manosphere blog.  

Her mind seems to have been influenced heavily by the manosphere...

3 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Lindsay had become absolutely INTOLERABLE.  She has even dared attack things I have shared on my own private facebook wall, the gall of this woman is truly unparalleled.  

She is the MOST insufferable busybody I've ever known. She is a know-it-all despite her limited life experience and utter lack of compassion. She lacks all humility, too. NO SENSE OF HUMOR. Her husband must be a real treat to have snapped that snaggletoothed gem up. I cannot stand her and have felt that way for years. In the end, it's going to be her and Lori left standing. Lori sputtering about Titus 2 and Lindsay trying to out yell her about Cold Case Christianity. 

@fluffy, I laugh at your post because that is A HILARIOUS VISUAL you have described...

Yeah, I don't think that these women realize that our lives are supposed to make people WANT JESUS.  I want NOTHING of what they have.  ZERO.  Because that's NOT Christ.

He is much older than her; she is a mere little girl.  She was a PK.  She has been brainwashed.  Odd as this may seem, I hold out hope that even she may be deprogrammed at some point and enjoy marriage and life.

47 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

@fluffy, I laugh at your post because that is A HILARIOUS VISUAL you have described...

Yeah, I don't think that these women realize that our lives are supposed to make people WANT JESUS.  I want NOTHING of what they have.  ZERO.  Because that's NOT Christ.

He is much older than her; she is a mere little girl.  She was a PK.  She has been brainwashed.  Odd as this may seem, I hold out hope that even she may be deprogrammed at some point and enjoy marriage and life.

What's a PK?

I want to say that I really appreciate the glimpses we get of the chat room. Thank you both for taking the time to share. First of all, it's interesting. Secondly, it gives us a view of the "true", unvarnished Lori. 

Ladyicantexplain, I truly believe you are helping the women you correspond with. They may not immediately pull away from Lori, but having another perspective will help them enormously along that path. You are doing good work.

Did anyone else see Sheila G's comments about Lori, in the comment section of her recent post? Sheila doesn't normally tend to be critical of other bloggers, but she absolutely detests Lori and her beliefs, and used words like "bizarre" to describe her.

18 minutes ago, Hisey said:

What's a PK?

I want to say that I really appreciate the glimpses we get of the chat room. Thank you both for taking the time to share. First of all, it's interesting. Secondly, it gives us a view of the "true", unvarnished Lori. 

Ladyicantexplain, I truly believe you are helping the women you correspond with. They may not immediately pull away from Lori, but having another perspective will help them enormously along that path. You are doing good work.

Did anyone else see Sheila G's comments about Lori, in the comment section of her recent post? Sheila doesn't normally tend to be critical of other bloggers, but she absolutely detests Lori and her beliefs, and used words like "bizarre" to describe her.

@Hisey, PK = Preacher's Kid.

Thank you for your encouraging words; means a lot.  I have lost a good number of "friends" and it is never painless to leave a group, even if it was a cult.

Where can I see Sheila's comments?  I do not believe I've seen this yet.

Also, I have confronted her (Lori) about quoting from MRA's on Dalrock in today's drivel on the blog- I await her response, which should be fun, since my singular comment on the original Debt-Free Virgins post was where I told her it sounds like an MRA hacked into her website and ghost-wrote for her...

Lori's debt free virgins idiocy has been picked up by George Takei.  It's on his facebook page.  I posted a comment about her and how bad she is, but I'm not sure if I can say anything about freejinger?  So I didn't.  But the comments seem to be mainly how idiotic she is and examples of similar situations.

Saying people are talking about this subject at "this link" is fine.  Saying we at FJ believe x, y, z is not.  

2 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Saying people are talking about this subject at "this link" is fine.  Saying we at FJ believe x, y, z is not.  

That's pretty much what I thought but I wasn't sure.  So I didn't say anything other than basically "some people I know" in my comment on Takei's page.  Judging from the comments, there are a lot of people who think she's nuts and some that think she may be fake or a man writes her page.  I also think that there may be other FJ members who have commented on his page but I'm not going to ask anybody! But I'm glad that it's still getting the reaction that it is, people see her for what she is.

I went on to Shelia's page last night and she rips Lori apart...  Lori should be proud of herself for attracting the MRA types and women like Lindy and Cora.  The mansplaining on her comments now is laughable, thank god many of them seem to be single.  I have no idea why that would be.

All I can think of with these mra types

Spoiler

JeC5Glr.gif

misandry-large-3.gif

It's too hot for me to process Lori today.

I'm starting to get twitchy over her incessant use of "viral post." 

Modesty, Lori -- you don't have it. 

“No, the real problem is that Alexander puts her thumb squarely on a sore spot for soft complementarians and Christian feminists: resentment of the judgment of men.”

Yeah ... it's almost as if people don't like being judged by others who don't live their lives. Look, I'm pretty sure if white males were minorities, they wouldn't appreciate being judged by a bunch of ignorant, self-absorbed asshat majority members, either. Because when you're lower on the societal totem pole, you are constantly getting judged. White people judge ethnic minorities, able-bodied people judge disabled people, and MEN judge WOMEN. It's fine to call it out. White men need to start listening instead of bloviating constantly (I'm looking at YOU, Ken). 

And jsyk, women no longer have to satisfy men's every urge. We have this thing called "independence." So if I'm not married to you, your opinion of my body, my personality, my beliefs, is utterly immaterial. And if I were single -- it still would be. Because any man worth marrying is one who will listen instead of constantly expound. 

“I do have some sympathy for the reaction this article of Lori’s has caused. I would feel incredibly guilty too if I had deviated from what I know to be right. It is natural to feel guilty when you know you have done something wrong. I guess we have all experienced this in one way or another.”

This is the comment I really wanted to address. This is the kind of logic that was beaten (literally) into me growing up: that you don't feel guilty unless you've done something wrong. 

It's FALSE. It's a LIE. And that lie is meant to control our behavior. 

Sure, we do feel guilty if we do something that violates our own personal moral or ethical code. That's natural, and in that context, guilt can be good, pushing us towards resolving the issue. 

But there's another kind of guilt, and it's the one that this man is supporting and encouraging and pushing onto women. It's guilt that is deliberately cultured until it festers into an overwhelming emotion that crushes and debilitates us. But it's not our guilt. 

Abusers are masterful when it comes to pushing their own bad feelings off their own shoulders and onto their victims. 

So we have here a man who actually thinks he is entitled to a woman who has not "deviated" from what HE believes to be right. And it angers and confuses him that he does not have one. He believes, essentially, that he's fully entitled to a woman, body and soul. He doesn't see that woman as a human and certainly she isn't his equal. So he rages impotently, shoving guilt at any woman who will stop long enough to lend a compassionate ear (emotional labor). 

Fuck you, dude. You're not entitled to SHIT. And you can take your guilt burden back where it came from. None of us owe you anything.

15 hours ago, fluffy said:

, but the whole room is much rougher than it used to be. Lori lost some of her followers who were true Christians.

Seems like a lot of her followers are going in that direction...men and women.  The true Christians have fled and she's left with these hardcore angry far, far, far right fringe folks.  The guys who comment all look like women-haters that lean INCEL of MGTOW and the women aren't that far behind.  If they were all in the same room, my guess is that Lori and Ken wouldn't want to associate with these people in 100 years.  

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived