IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

18 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Yeah I’m sure it’s just a positive pregnant and Maybe blood test. She posts as soon as the pee is dry. 

I secretly hope it’s triplet boys lol

If she had triplet boys I think she would name them Cale, Cole, and Cyle (pronounced Kyle).

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A recent Bates Family Instagram post featured Tori Smith's baby bump pictures.  The post was tagged with #BabyKadeSmith  - have they announced they're spelling it Kade instead of Cade now?  (Their own Insta is pretty dormant.)

14 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Weren't they married at the end of December, the same day as John and Chelsy Maxwell?

Yes, you're right it was December. I must have seen a photo they reblogged in June.

8 hours ago, Snarkle said:

A recent Bates Family Instagram post featured Tori Smith's baby bump pictures.  The post was tagged with #BabyKadeSmith  - have they announced they're spelling it Kade instead of Cade now?  (Their own Insta is pretty dormant.)

Not sure it's confirmation but Ellie on batesfamilyblog has also started using Kade instead of Cade. 

Cade reminds me of Cade's Cove in the Tennessee Smokies where the Bates live so I thought it was cute. Kade is just another Southern made-up trendy name...

17 hours ago, albireo said:

This is kinda BEC, but I'm going to express some annoyance that the Wissmanns hyped up three announcements, but two were things that had already been announced and one was a birthday (I think)...bad marketing.

I feel like the kids let at home aren't really focused on the family blog like Ruth and the others were. 

9 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

I feel like the kids let at home aren't really focused on the family blog like Ruth and the others were. 

Three of the girls left at home are now posting a lot of their joint Instagram about hair and clothing. I’m guessing that’s a much more enjoyable topic to write about and instagram is likely more enjoyable than a blog. You get way more instant interaction from Instagram compared to a blog. Blogs are to Instagram what emails are to texting. 

The Felbers aren’t fundie right? I’m guessing they are fundie adjacent, not fundie. But if they are fundie and I don’t know it, I guess they could be added to the list.

A416899C-DCA9-4A76-BF1C-99C4FFD608C3.jpeg

39 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Felbers aren’t fundie right? I’m guessing they are fundie adjacent, not fundie. But if they are fundie and I don’t know it, I guess they could be added to the list.

I’ve never heard of them.

6 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I’ve never heard of them.

They are the ones that photograph a bunch of well known FJ fundies. Weddings and stuff like that (they did Alyssa Bates and Jessa Duggar’s weddings).

43 minutes ago, hasunah said:

You know you're really good at having babies if you're featured on the pregnant list and the recently gave birth list . Congratulations Courtney .

We need to make this into a post count title somehow. Made it on both Upcoming Babies Lists. or something better. Someone with more talent help

@Bethella what's the cutoff for the recently gave birth list? Like is it once the baby is a couple months old or just when enough babies are born after to push them off?

Just now, TuringMachine said:

We need to make this into a post count title somehow. Made it on both Upcoming Babies Lists. or something better. Someone with more talent help

@Bethella what's the cutoff for the recently gave birth list? Like is it once the baby is a couple months old or just when enough babies are born after to push them off?

I do four calendar months, so currently June, July, August and September.

31 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

We need to make this into a post count title somehow. Made it on both Upcoming Babies Lists. or something better.

Skipping the Time Between Pregnancies?

9 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Skipping the Time Between Pregnancies?

If You Cant Have Twins Have Irish Twins
(yes I realize she has one set of twins)

Also my name guesses:
for a boy Cole or Clyde
for a girl, well her theme for girls seems to be names that are annoyingly similar to kids she already has, so I'm I guessing Cassie or Casey

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Elizabeth Pearl had her baby today.

Sorry guys I didn’t realize her account was private. I thought I only followed the fundies with public accounts. I never ask fundies with private accounts to follow them. She must have made her account private after I followed her.

Will this be her first ‘official’ Irish twins though? As her other two sets are due to prematurity?

also I’ve realised how much we look alike after showing her Instagram to several other mums at playgroup today (as in LOOK at this CRAZY women!) and them asking if she was my sister. And then my toddler pointed to her photos and said ‘Mummy!’  

I think we are the same age too. And both look young for our age yet somehow my two kids have aged me way more than her 9. 

40 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She must have made her account private after I followed her.

She did -- sometime within the past few weeks. 

Will say that I myself have been sorely tempted to follow some of these folks on IG but don't because, sure as FSM made little green apples, the accounts will go private!

?????

51 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Will this be her first ‘official’ Irish twins though? As her other two sets are due to prematurity?

It's hard to say for sure since we don't know exact due dates, both times the gap would have been very close to a year without the premature births.

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

That took a while, but I'm glad they get to spend more time together as a couple before a baby comes.

I imagine it was a little hard to watch the younger couples who got married the same weekend to announce their pregnancies before them. I only say this because these fundies seem to want babies right away. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I imagine it was a little hard to watch the younger couples who got married the same weekend to announce their pregnancies before them. I only say this because these fundies seem to want babies right away. 

It's probably very hard, fundie women seem to have their whole identity and value in the number of babies and how fast they can have then.  It was impossibly difficult for me, and we were not planning on having more than probably two.  It took 7 years to only have one.  If we'd been fundy, it would have been so much harder and heartbreaking.  (Our brief fundie flirtation was later).

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How old is Bryn?

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived