IGNORED

Trump 32: Pissing off the World, One Country at a Time

Destiny

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I love Ted Lieu's come backs.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that she posted this photo! I keep staring at it, the body language is incredible to see. And I love the looks on the faces of the 2 guys to the side of Merkel.

Sweet Rufus, that's some awesome trolling by Justin Trudeau, and neither the presidunce nor SHS are on to it.

Why is this epic trolling? Well...

:text-lol:

16 minutes ago, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

I love that she posted this photo! I keep staring at it, the body language is incredible to see. And I love the looks on the faces of the 2 guys to the side of Merkel.

Shinzo Abe and who is the other one?

It looks like an intervention to me. "you fuck things up one more time and we will be forced to forward damaging intel to Mr. Mueller"

5 minutes ago, AuntK said:

Where is his wedding ring?

Trump doesn't wear one.

Maybe I should change the title to pissing off the world all at once? :sigh:

Listen to your mother, Mother Hubbard that is

I feel so very bad for the next president, because of the terrible mess s/he will have to clean up

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/09/politics/trump-justin-trudeau-g7-communique/index.html

Shortly after Trudeau said that he was "happy to announce that we have released a joint communique by all seven countries" indicating that the US had signed on, Trump announced the US would reverse its decision and not sign on to the statement after all. The group of seven nations that make up the G7 are Canada, France, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan and Italy.

The G7 communique references a number of shared priorities, including on trade, economic growth, national security and sustainability. At one point, the agreement states, "we acknowledge that free, fair and mutually beneficial trade and investment, while creating reciprocal benefits, are key engines for growth and job creation."

3 hours ago, Destiny said:

Maybe I should change the title to pissing off the world all at once? :sigh:

I’d add ‘except Russia’... or better yet ‘for Russia’.

I hope that world leaders know that Trump is an anomaly, not a true representation of us. :\

3 hours ago, JMarie said:

I feel so very bad for the next president, because of the terrible mess s/he will have to clean up

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/09/politics/trump-justin-trudeau-g7-communique/index.html

So he changed his  mind in the plane a couple of hours later?  Or had already planned to withdraw from the agreement to get back at Trudeau while he agreed?

Next week, when he has the big summit, why the heck would Kim Jong Un believe a word that he says?`

I love the pictures of Angela Merkle re: Trump.  She's all like, I am SO OVER this tedious ass.  

And love, love, LURVE the body conscious bespoke suits on Trudeau and Macron!  The guy on the far left comes close.  Who is he?

18 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

To be noted that it was originally posted on the kanzlerin insta account.

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I love the pictures of Angela Merkle re: Trump.  She's all like, I am SO OVER this tedious ass.  

And love, love, LURVE the body conscious bespoke suits on Trudeau and Macron!  The guy on the far left comes close.  Who is he?

Donald Tusk, Pole, President of the European Council.

Hey friends, what the fuck is going on down there? This is bullshit. Some powerful people must be making a fuck ton of money by handing your country over to Putin and letting him and Trump completely destroy America's credibility and standing on the world stage, because damn, this is catastrophically foolish. I sincerely hope that the sane people can take back control. Soon. :( 

Well, Canada, I guess it's time to build a wall along your southern border so no one from that cesspool country can get in, and get the United States to pay for it.

Once again, I'm so sorry, Canada and Canadians. I still feel that you are our closest allies and the country most like the United States. Many of us here in the United States join you in having that sick feeling towards the U.S. President, and we still respect and like Trudeau. We all have not been taken over by the MAGA virus, just some of us. Unfortunately, those infected with the MAGA virus are the loudest voices now, led by Mr. MAGA himself.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived