IGNORED

Counting on Season 4 - Part 5 - Volunteering or Profiteering

Buzzard

5 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Speaking of the bolded:

EVERY. DANG. YEAR. I complain about bulbapolooza and the bulbpocalypse that sprout up around this time despite ALL my efforts over MULTIPLE years to rid my yard of these crazy bulbs that were planted in the 40's and then have been left to multiply.  Do you know what they do?  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO?  I'll tell you: they ruin ALL my carefully crafted landscaping, choke out the plants I want, bloom for like 2 seconds, and then create a huge amount of mess that I have to spend an entire day clearing away. 

Hello, my name is Georgiana and THERE ARE TOO MANY FLOWERS IN MY GARDEN AND IT'S THE FREAKING WORST!

You sound ungrateful. Don't you know that God only gave you as many flower bulbs as you can handle? You clearly need to work on your contentment. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Georgiana said:

Speaking of the bolded:

EVERY. DANG. YEAR. I complain about bulbapolooza and the bulbpocalypse that sprout up around this time despite ALL my efforts over MULTIPLE years to rid my yard of these crazy bulbs that were planted in the 40's and then have been left to multiply.  Do you know what they do?  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO?  I'll tell you: they ruin ALL my carefully crafted landscaping, choke out the plants I want, bloom for like 2 seconds, and then create a huge amount of mess that I have to spend an entire day clearing away. 

Hello, my name is Georgiana and THERE ARE TOO MANY FLOWERS IN MY GARDEN AND IT'S THE FREAKING WORST!

Better not tell that to Mullet!! Oops, I forgot her flower garden is dead.

Hey! I'm sorry, this is not Duggar related, but I'm still fairly new here and I am having trouble finding specific topics. I would love to discuss fundie/fundie light youtubers like Jamerrill from large family table, Amanda from the fundamental home and a  couple of others. I came across their videos when searching for cooking/grocery shopping tips and ended up watching a ton of their videos. Could somebody link me to the right topic to post in? 

20 minutes ago, Chocolatecheesecake said:

Hey! I'm sorry, this is not Duggar related, but I'm still fairly new here and I am having trouble finding specific topics. I would love to discuss fundie/fundie light youtubers like Jamerrill from large family table, Amanda from the fundamental home and a  couple of others. I came across their videos when searching for cooking/grocery shopping tips and ended up watching a ton of their videos. Could somebody link me to the right topic to post in? 

Not sure, pretty new here too. But I know who you are talking about. Probably a start a new topic in Quiver Full of Snark named something like Fundie-Lite Youtubers...

On 3/14/2018 at 12:57 PM, KelseyAnn said:

What the hell does "Sunny Side Up" mean? Why are we using food to describe a baby? 

Above, someone explained it as baby facing forward, with its spine parallel to its momma's spine.

3 hours ago, Georgiana said:

Speaking of the bolded:

(Will you get mad if I ask what kind of flowers they are? Because it sounds lovely... I always wish I had more blooming bulbs - they make me so happy - but something gets in the way of my plans every Fall and I don't get to plant more.)

1 hour ago, Chocolatecheesecake said:

I tried a quick search, but You Tube gets mentioned a lot in many different threads, and the only thread about You Tube families that I can remember off the top of my head was about LDS families. I agree with @albireo that starting a thread in the SOTDRT may be your best bet. Sorry. :)

ETA--I tried a better search and found a thread about Jamerrill Stewart in the archives. You might still want to start your own topic.

Do you need a thread for each family or are you wanting it to be strictly about you tube ones?  I can revive the old thread.

15 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I don't think she went to Alaska.  ;)

Are you sure about that? The drive to the birthing center was suspiciously long... ;) 

1 hour ago, Baca said:

So Jessa is pregnant again. JB & Michelle will have 13 grandkids by the end of the year.

Did you see an official announcement from them directly? I read they're denying it.

I'm a weirdo who sits in labor thinking of such things.

My infected teeth were WAY worse than labor..

My pinched nerve was WAY worse than labor!

1 hour ago, freethemall said:

Did you see an official announcement from them directly? I read they're denying it.

No, the "sources" are at work again. But someone here said they saw her in person. But there's been a number of them who've said they have a connection with the Duggars or anyone else, and we can't tell what's true and what isn't. In the meantime, if we're waiting for an announcement, just sing the Jeopardy song.......

12 hours ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Better not tell that to Mullet!! Oops, I forgot her flower garden is dead.

No, Michelle's garden is not dead, it's just not expanding anymore.  What's actually happening is that some of her flowers have invaded the surrounding area and are now infesting the neighborhood at large.  One of them was actually picked up and carried off by the infamous Jeremy bird and has now taken root in Texas.  They're busily procreating as directed, even as we speak.

Michelle still has plenty of flowers at home, she even picked up a start from another family member and is sitting back watching them grow under the tender care of her live-in gardener, Jana.  It remains to be seen if the Duggar 2 flowers will still bloom as amply as when Michelle was in charge of expansion, but at this point it appears that fertility is not an issue.

2 hours ago, RainbowSky said:

I'm a weirdo who sits in labor thinking of such things.

My infected teeth were WAY worse than labor..

My pinched nerve was WAY worse than labor!

I've never given birth, but I had about half a molar break off while eating popcorn.  Living with an exposed nerve/root for 36 hours before my dentist could see me was straight hell.  Even breathing through my mouth was excruciating.  

4 hours ago, freethemall said:

I got the info from In Touch.

3 hours ago, Flossie said:

No, Michelle's garden is not dead, it's just not expanding anymore.  What's actually happening is that some of her flowers have invaded the surrounding area and are now infesting the neighborhood at large.  One of them was actually picked up and carried off by the infamous Jeremy bird and has now taken root in Texas.  They're busily procreating as directed, even as we speak.

Michelle still has plenty of flowers at home, she even picked up a start from another family member and is sitting back watching them grow under the tender care of her live-in gardener, Jana.  It remains to be seen if the Duggar 2 flowers will still bloom as amply as when Michelle was in charge of expansion, but at this point it appears that fertility is not an issue.

Yes Michelle doesn't take care of her own little flowers she still has in her garden.  Jana is the head gardener. Mullet is too checked out to take care of her precious, sweet, awesome flowers. I'm sure she doesn't even spend time with the latest little flowers.

Multiple online "news" sites are reporting that according to a Duggar "spokesperson" Jessa is NOT pregnant. I believe that this is them confirming that she is not.

Never trust In Touch. What In Touch is useful for is getting people to come out with an actual statement to clarify what In Touch falsely reports. There is always speculation that Jessa might be pregnant, but no official word on it from the Duggar camp...but then when In Touch decides to report it based on whimsy well, E! news has to be reached out to by a "spokesperson" to set the record straight

Just now, CaricatureQualities said:

Multiple online "news" sites are reporting that according to a Duggar "spokesperson" Jessa is NOT pregnant. I believe that this is them confirming that she is not.

Never trust In Touch. What In Touch is useful for is getting people to come out with an actual statement to clarify what In Touch falsely reports. There is always speculation that Jessa might be pregnant, but no official word on it from the Duggar camp...but then when In Touch decides to report it based on whimsy well, E! news has to be reached out to by a "spokesperson" to set the record straight

InTouch broke the Josh molestation story though, didn't they?

They seem to be wrong here though, as the story has been officially been denied.

10 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

They seem to be wrong here though, as the story has been officially been denied.

They were right, and thats why they had to publish the police report.  They make things up too often, if they have something real they need to show substantiation.

17 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

True, but there were police reports attached to that story....an anomaly for that publication (IMO). In general I take them to be reporters of rumors mostly and a lot of times the rumors are correct and a lot of times they are not and sometimes they even get hold of an actual source or documentation. This time with the Jessa maybe baby I just picture them getting all trigger fingers with the speculation and someone was just like "fuck it, lets just run the story that she's 4 months along and see what happens!" and then if it's true we were the first to break the news and if it's not they'll have to comment on it.

2 hours ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Yes Michelle doesn't take care of her own little flowers she still has in her garden.  Jana is the head gardener. Mullet is too checked out to take care of her precious, sweet, awesome flowers. I'm sure she doesn't even spend time with the latest little flowers.

Except for the flower called Josie, which is so obvious Michelle's favorite.

Watching the clips about Gideon's birth brought back some sentimental memories about my labor with my oldest. The way Joy was breathing out where she vibrates her lips was exactly the way I labored with my daughter. Got me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. 

I am curious...heck, downright nosy to wonder what about his presentation/her labor brought about the emergency c-section situation upon arrival at the hospital. Close to the 24 hour water breaking mark? Signs of distress even though previous comments mention a good heart rate? Joy saying screw it, I'm done? I hope the full show on his birth provides more details.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived