IGNORED

Counting on Season 4 - Part 5 - Volunteering or Profiteering

Buzzard

2 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

did they actually mention Anna was pregnant on the show? if so I think that may have been the first time the show ever addressed it even though we have seen a very pregnant Anna on screen a few times. 

Nope. They never said that Anna was pregnant. Anna and Josh are rarely mentioned at all. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yee howdy. A bachelor/bachelorette party with the boobster and pastor caldwell. Jana's shoulders are out. Joe is getting defrauded on the tube trying to avoid getting thrown off. Water sports=gateway=SATAN!!! Hah. The marshmallow game. Reminds me of one of my sister in law's shower. She was a real bridezilla and so i played a similar game at her shower, only with jumbo gumballs. And I made the questions super hard. Served her right. :laughing-rollingred:Now we are great friends. 

1 minute ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Yes, they mentioned that she was pregnant and due after Joe & Kendra’s wedding. Then they were naming all their grandkids, included Mason, and said he wasn’t born yet.

TLC is so weird. don't mention it when an obviously pregnant Anna is sitting on a bed or walking across a lawn but lets just throw it in a random conversation about grandkids. :pb_rollseyes:

Yes, they did!! I did a quick head count to see if we/they missed one.

They counted the Ms x 5

Then Dillard x 2 + Seewald x2

Perhaps Anna miscarried one that hasn't been mentioned? 

She looked fairly preggo in the water day video, IIRC .....

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Nope. They never said that Anna was pregnant. Anna and Josh are rarely mentioned at all. 

Jim Bob and Michelle mentioned it when Joy and Austin asked how many grandkids they had.

1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Yes, they did!! I did a quick head count to see if we/they missed one.

They counted the Ms x 5

Then Dillard x 2 + Seewald x2

Perhaps Anna miscarried one that hasn't been mentioned? 

She looked fairly preggo in the water day video, IIRC .....

Maybe they're counting Anna's miscarriage between Mack and Michael?

I thought they said Joy & Austin’s baby would make 10.

Watching the birth special again, the scenes of waiting at the house are definitely staged. Jim Bob isn't even wearing the same shirt at the hospital as he is when he "leaves." He leaves wearing a navy and white stripe and is wearing teal at the hospital. 

10 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Wait, which Duggar said they can't eat gluten? Jessa?

Yeah Jessa because Henry has eczema. 

19 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Jim Bob and Michelle mentioned it when Joy and Austin asked how many grandkids they had.

Yeah, but it was asked if they mentioned it before because they had showed a visibly pregnant Anna. They hadn't until Joy announced. 

31 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Joy thinks it’s a boy. Austin says a girl. ... “There are only two options.”

They just had to sneak that in. 9_9

So, 'the midwife' determined the baby was breech 20 hrs into labor - yikes.  Are we assuming it was Jill?  I would feel horribly guilty if I put my sister through unnecessary hours of labor by playing midwife when unqualified.

21 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Wait, which Duggar said they can't eat gluten? Jessa?

it's because of her diet for Henry's skin condition she talked about it a little bit in the episode before last when they were getting ready to go over to TTH for water fun. 

26 minutes ago, lizzybee said:

Watching the birth special again, the scenes of waiting at the house are definitely staged. Jim Bob isn't even wearing the same shirt at the hospital as he is when he "leaves." He leaves wearing a navy and white stripe and is wearing teal at the hospital. 

well I guess that means we can for sure  stop calling ben a Liar. :laughing-rofl:

11 minutes ago, Funwithfundies said:

So, 'the midwife' determined the baby was breech 20 hrs into labor - yikes.  Are we assuming it was Jill?  I would feel horribly guilty if I put my sister through unnecessary hours of labor by playing midwife when unqualified.

that's still up for debate. Ellie blog said it was Jill then edited her post. there was a still of a blond woman's head that could have been a midwife who knows but Jill was there and Jill was doing checks that much is known.

heads in awhile. 

1 hour ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Why in the hell is Jana on her phone --AGAIN!! -- while in the damn boat???

WHOOOO is she texting all the damn time?

Just another Duggar hypocrisy. 

Texting her bestie Laura? Reporting back to her parents or other siblings? Gambling? Man she's always on her damn friggin phone. During both Joy and Kendra's wedding dress fitting, she was constantly on it and taking pics. It's nothing new. So much for modest behavior. I forgot how far back these episodes are. Joe & Kendra's party happened ages ago, on July 28th.

do you think it's Anna and Josh's choice not to announce the pregnancy or do we think TLC basically kicked Anna off the show. I can't remember the last time  we actually saw her in a real storyline not just in a shot.

1 minute ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Texting her bestie Laura? Reporting back to her parents or other siblings? Gambling? Man she's always on her damn friggin phone. During both Joy and Kendra's wedding dress fitting, she was constantly on it and taking pics. It's nothing new. So much for modest behavior. I forgot how far back these episodes are. Joe & Kendra's party happened ages ago, on July 28th.

wait so this was before the dress fitting. well TLC does really like to mess timelines up don't they. the dress fitting would have been august 11th as that is Kendra's birthday. so I guess that explains no joy at the fitting can't have people talking baby when baby hasn't even been announced yet. 

Just watching the episode now. I"m dying laughing at Joe on top of Kendra on the tube. At one point he literally bounced on top of her. Talk about defrauding. 

@Ivycoveredtower Yup the lake party happened before the dress fitting in KY because of Kendra’s B Day and some pics that were released of them at the airport that day.

@Jinder Roles That sure was a bumby ride. Yes, he was literally humping at one point. 

I am so over these joint bachelor/ bachelorette parties with the parents. For the love of gawd, can the next couple do something different???

3 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Boob named Mason by name when they were counting off the grandkids. They knew his name ahead of his birthdate, since they said that #9 was "on the way" while talking with Joy and Austin. 

Maybe Jana's on her phone all the time because it's her escape. Lots of people have handheld device internet addictions. I'm not saying she's reading feminist articles or science journals, or hunting for the next plane ride out of Duggarland. It could be as simple as her enjoying shopping for modest dresses, looking up gardening tips, or on some fundie blog/message board

Perhaps she reads here? If so, Hi Jana!

13 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I believe there was another incident when Michelle announced her pregnancy with either Josie or Jordyn, where somebody (Josh?) called and told someone else before they were supposed to. So maybe Joy knows that her family members just can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut.

Joy called Josh. When JB and Michelle called Josh to share the news, he already knew. Joy was still young enough to not really know better, but old enough to remember it and want to prevent the same from happening to her.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived