IGNORED

Joy and Austin: 248 Days Since the Wedding and Still Counting

Coconut Flan

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Whatthefundie said:

Maybe they will wait until Monday for the new season, although if Jessa is pregnant again she may announce on Monday so who knows 

and BAMN you get the brownie today 

brilliant and wonderful thought process.  We find out on Wednesday with regards to the people magazine cover 

doubt it but if we pray hard enough it might come true. 

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

I don't think that Joy and Austin are private, they announced their pregnancy pretty quickly. They will likely announce the birth quickly as well, just because it tends to get out. 

No, they didn’t. Based off her due date, Joy was already about 14 weeks pregnant when they publicly announced on August 30th.

The Dills were the ones who announced Jill’s first pregnancy early (around9 or 10 weeks), but they didn’t make anti-abortion statements part of the announcement like JoStin did. 

16 minutes ago, nst said:

and BAMN you get the brownie today 

brilliant and wonderful thought process.  We find out on Wednesday with regards to the people magazine cover 

doubt it but if we pray hard enough it might come true. 

It seems that the only one who gets People covers now is Jessa, the other Duggars have been selling their news to Us Weekly.  Wasn’t Joy’s pregnancy announcement through them? 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I don't think that Joy and Austin are private, they announced their pregnancy pretty quickly. They will likely announce the birth quickly as well, just because it tends to get out. 

I think there's a chance, too, that they announced when they did because of Joe's wedding. Which would you rather do, announce how you'd rather or have everyone speculating whether you're "pregnant or just fat"?

IIRC Jill's announcement with her first pregnancy (or at least her People cover story about it) had a bit of shade in it. Something like, "Knowing that all life begins at conception we chose to announce immediately." But yeah, Joystin's was definitely an anti-abortion pregnancy announcement.

6 hours ago, Kailash said:

I can see the opposite happening. So far Austin may have only seen Joy keeping sweet. But with labor, all bets are off. Some of the sweetest women I’ve known become absolute terrors while in labor. 

Based on Joy's words and behaviors displayed on the TV shows, I wouldn't say that she is overly sweet. 

19 minutes ago, nst said:

no cover - instead jennifer aniston who was never legally married to the guy according to tmz

Of course she wasn‘t and she‘s pregnant again, right? :giggle:

Silly Rabbit! She was married to Brad all along and having his twin Girls of course( tabloids are obsessed with celebs or Kate having girl twins for some strange reason)

1 minute ago, tabitha2 said:

Someone edited Wiki to say That Joy had a girl named Julie today...  hmm. We will see.

People have been editing the Wikipedia page with random nonsense for ages. I can't recall a time that any of the edits have ever been true.

5 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Yeah. That’s why I said we’ll see...I was being dry. But thanks. 

Sorry, I meant that more as a general FYI and was quoting you for context. There are people who believe that if it's on Wikipedia it must be true.

7 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Sorry, I meant that more as a general FYI and was quoting you for context. There are people who believe that if it's on Wikipedia it must be true.

It’s all good.

I have a gut feeling baby Forsyth has arrived and that we will hear about his or her arrival on Friday, just in time for the new season on Monday. 

I really hope these predictions are all wrong, because I guessed March 4th and I want to be right for once! :pb_lol: Seriously, though, I hope for Joy's sake that she does not go that overdue.

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I really hope these predictions are all wrong, because I guessed March 4th and I want to be right for once! :pb_lol: Seriously, though, I hope for Joy's sake that she does not go that overdue.

I'm tellin' ya:  Pike Switzerland Galilee will be here on the 28th.

6 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm tellin' ya:  Pike Switzerland Galilee will be here on the 28th.

Austin Austin Jooon Forsyth will be here on Monday 

After a little Wikipedia sleuthing, I found two users who "added" information about Joy's baby.  One of them is from Virginia and this is the only edit they've made to Wikipedia from that IP address.  The other user posted from the UK.  Not only did they write that Joy and Austin, "Have there first child A girl called Julie ", but they also added a name for JoKen's child.

4 hours ago, nst said:

Austin Austin Jooon Forsyth will be here on Monday 

You know, Austin could be considered a unisex name now?  There was a girl named Austin Wolfe who competed in one of the later seasons of American Idol (she did not reach the finals).

It wasn’t my official name prediction (and I made a terrible choice when I did post my prediction...damn you Josh), but if they have a girl they could always name her Austyn (because Austin’s middle name is “Martyn”, which makes him sound more like a car than a fundie).  It’s unusual for a girl to be named after her father, but not unheard of.  For example, Alanis Morissette was named after her father, Alan.  Another, kinda sadder, example was a family friend of mine who was pregnant with her first child when her fiancé died in a hit-and-run accident just a month before their baby was due.  She was originally going to name their daughter Anna, but after her fiancé died she decided to add his name onto it and her daughter’s legal first name is Joshanna (but she still calls her daughter Anna).  Thank goodness my parents didn’t name my first name after my dad, or else I would’ve been Geraldine (great name for the Vicar of Dibley, not so good for me).  

(My first name is Crystal, by the way...terribly ‘80s, but I can’t see myself with any other first name.)

2 hours ago, potato said:

After a little Wikipedia sleuthing, I found two users who "added" information about Joy's baby.  One of them is from Virginia and this is the only edit they've made to Wikipedia from that IP address.  The other user posted from the UK.  Not only did they write that Joy and Austin, "Have there first child A girl called Julie ", but they also added a name for JoKen's child.

yes it was Lucas! I saw that too.

Only time will tell I guess.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived