IGNORED

The baby name thread!

Palimpsest

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we allowed multiple guesses? I know I guessed Olive Nicole but I’d like to guess Chiara Michelle. I think they will go Italian influenced. 

On 4/12/2018 at 12:13 AM, viii said:

Are we allowed multiple guesses? 

The competitive side of me says no but I don't see why it's important logically haha it's not like it matters who's right.

Olivia Vuolo is such a tong twister bit it looks pretty. I could see them go with Chiara or Francesca, just not nn Frankie. Alessandra nn Aly or Cosima would be lovely too. However in the end, I think they’ll pull a Benessa and name her after a theologist. I’ll just pray it’s better than Spurgeon. 

Catherine Leanne Vuolo. Not sure why. It's better than Spurgeon, poor mite. How about July 29? It's the Full Moon. 

Isn’t Jeremy’s middle name Joseph? Maybe they’ll use Josephine in the middle. 

@Carm_88 i think i ended up chancing my Joke#1 date to June 24th a couple months ago! lol. I think Kendra'll go 6/24 at the latest with little Joe Jr :my_rolleyes:

Jinger is glowing in all these recent pics of her, I really hope her and Jeremy are good parents. Viola Jade Vuolo (or maybe Ava, or Clara, or Isabella, or.....I still can't truly decide on a name guess for them haha) is going to be one beautiful and well-dressed tiny-human, that's for sure. 

Somewhere loooong ago in the name discussion, somebody mentioned the name Isabella. It's growing on me more and more, so that's my prediction for Baby Vuolo :)

i know on one of these duggar threads at some point, there was drift about the british royal baby - boy/girl, name, birthdate, whatnot. Now that tiny's arrived, anyone got a name guess? Mine is James Phillip Arthur, lol. 

Albert Arthur James

And am I the only one wondering what Kate would name her kids if they weren't royal? LOL

Almost certainly she would have married a  Lord or Peer or at least old money  and her kids would have had traditional Upperclass names anyway.

She's a commoner. Why in the world would you think that she'd have married into nobility?

16 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

She's a commoner. Why in the world would you think that she'd have married into nobility?

I think she would have married someone upper middle class, which tends to still have "sensible" names. She comes from an upper middle class background, so not commoner-commoner. 

My guess is Arthur Philip Michael.

15 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Well, good grief, she married into royalty didn't she?

The Middletons are rich upper class, but they ran with the upper-upper class, county and minor aristocracy set even before Kate snagged her prince. 

The class system is still going strong in the UK but anything is possible. 

5 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

My guess is Arthur Philip Michael.

There's another thread dedicated to the latest Royal Sprog going in WWoS if you are interested. :)

Her circle for the majority of her life has been the public school and society circle of the extremely rich and minor  nobility.  She was a commoner but never common.  It stands to reason Eventually a young Lord or Peer would certainly have snatched the beautiful well bred Catherine Middleton If William was not in the picture 

Nah - I think if she hadn't married William, she'd have emigrated to the States and found John David. lol

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived