IGNORED

Lori Alexander 36: Still Confused on What Discipline Really Means

8 minutes ago, fluffy said:

Totes not white-knighting but she didn't post the link. It was a picture but without the link. She still definitely underestimates that readers could look at that picture and not assume it's a big house that would cost a bundle!! She has readers who live in singlewides with five kids and sometimes no money for heat or water. 

Oh; thanks for clarifying. 

So, she thinks everyone is too dumb, in this day of instant internet knowledge, that anybody could find that house and get all the details? She's such a snake. 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found Ken's Yelp page. I think it's funny he reviewed his son's practice (twice!) and implies he was a patient there. Ken himself seems to be a partner/owner of that practice, since he refers to the staff as "my team."

I also think it's funny that he uploaded one of those professional photos of Steven and Emily that Emily seems to love to take. I can't imagine my mother uploading a picture of me and Mr. Hisey to my business website.

https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=lgFbq_DJdYYk-XwuDB-8cA

Just plug the house picture into Google images, up comes the listing with details. Lori is too damn dumb to know this, so she assumes everyone else is too. Stupid heifer.

Still an awfully big house for two people. I mean do the kids really visit that much that they'd need more that two or three bedrooms? If they move it's not like the kids and grandkids will just be able to visit whenever they want. Just seems like a waste of money to buy a house bigger than what they need. 

And she definitely would not know what to do with southern manners. If she talked to some of the people in the south like she does the ladies in her chat room and her page she'd get a walloping. 

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

I can just see Lori's blog entries if she moves. It will be one big bitch fest in how much she hates the area, the people, the weather. She really does not want to insult the state of Tennessee; its citizens are very proud and protective of their home. 

You are so right. I've got family there (ancestors were there before statehood in 1796), and they will eat you alive if you insult their state. In fact, some of my family live near Franklin. Go ahead, Lori, move there. I dare you. Heh. 

Maybe Lori and Ken are crowd sourcing for a house.

1. Post a picture of a beautiful house.

2. See what people in the chat room and FreeJinger forums say.

3. Get offended when people question her.

4. Rinse and repeat.

11 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

Lori will never have to see Ken.

For some reason, this made me think of  Charlotte Lucas and Mr Collins in Pride and Prejudice. 

What the fuck is that woman smoking? 

Fevers: #1 & #2 child were healthy as horses, NEVER, EVER got sick (#1 never even got chicken pox when it went thru the house, before the vaccine). #3...if he got within 3 miles of a germ...BLAM! Repeated ear infections that got to the point that I just called his pediatrician...didn't bother bringing him in. Turned out the kid wasn't immune to some bug that most folks are immune to...one shot, like a vaccine, and they never bothered him again. However, within 24 hours of ear infection onset, the kid was at 103+. Tylenol, Motrin, antibiotics, cool baths...lather, rinse, repeat. 

My husband...a fever could kill him...something about brittle diabetes, and missing a few internal organs that aren't normally removed. A serious illness/fever could kill because they would completely screw with his blood sugars. We have insulin and glucagon here for that possibility. 

That fucking CUNT (yes, I said it) is going to kill someone with her shitty, half-assed advice. I hope someone sues her ass off and Ken loses his ass in the deal...they can live in a trailer in bumfuck Tennessee. 

8 hours ago, fluffy said:

Joining the chatroom is the easiest thing you've ever done online. Just a few minutes max.

Help a tech-inept person out with some instructions, please  :)  TIA

32 minutes ago, Hisey said:

I found Ken's Yelp page. I think it's funny he reviewed his son's practice (twice!) and implies he was a patient there. Ken himself seems to be a partner/owner of that practice, since he refers to the staff as "my team."

I also think it's funny that he uploaded one of those professional photos of Steven and Emily that Emily seems to love to take. I can't imagine my mother uploading a picture of me and Mr. Hisey to my business website.

https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=lgFbq_DJdYYk-XwuDB-8cA

July 2011: creates account and writes glowing review of orthodontic practice, giving the distinct impression he is or was a patient there, although 3,000 miles seems a very long trip for dental care.

Nov. 14, 2011: writes another glowing review of the same practice, this time including son's photo and last name.

Nov. 14, 2011: reviews a restaurant, because I guess it would seem odd to have only 2 reviews posted, and both for the same place.  I think that's what the menfolk call strategery.

Somehow Lori's "ministry" hasn't demolished Ken's consulting practice but they're going to affect Steven and Ryan's incomes if she doesn't reign it in. She has become much more outlandish and dangerous since just a few years ago if you compare her old blog to her current postings.

And I'll tell you that Emily, lovely, beautiful Emily, is no dumb cluck, knew what she was doing marrying an  orthodontist and knew it would pay off (hence leaving law school though she was in a very low ranked school!) and will not suffer Lori hurting her family's income. Emily Rice knew to shut down all social media accounts when the crazy crap about Lori started to affect her life. I think the one thing that would make Ken shut down the blog ministry (omg how ridiculous) would be it jeopardizing their income. 

• Blahblah locked this topic

Archived