IGNORED

Trump 25: Stephen King’s Next Horror Story

Destiny

8 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Perhaps only those that weren't at the top of the class have to brag?  You know lthe person last in class at an Ivy League can still brag that they went and you didn't. What the hell is the standard for "a very fine student" anyway?

BTW after hearing all those self-congratulatory phrases yesterday, I had to come here to see the snark. People,  you did not disappoint, so thank you!

No, only those whose daddy paid for them to be in the Ivy League have to brag about it. They're just insecure because they know they wouldn't have gotten in on their own merit.

5 hours ago, Zola said:

I love the part where points at his head and says, "one of the great memories of all time."

Except in those cases where Russian connections are involved. 

Carter Page? Never knew him, nope.

Paul Manafort? Nah, don't know about him, he was on the campaign only a short while.

Cambridge Analytica? What? No, of course I don't know them.. connected to Wikileaks? Never heard of them. 

Junior and Jared met with a Russian lawyer.. certainly not...

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Destiny said:

Not only does he not allow dissent, I’m not sure he has the mental capacity to understand WHY people dissent. Despite my hate for him, I genuinely think he needs to get help. Something’s not fucking right.

Which might possibly make it even more scary what he might do.

Regarding the media making him out to be uncivil. Would the member of the media that said "grab her by the ....." please stand up? No one? Hmm then will the member of the media that posts his Twitter rants please step up? Hello? No media member did that? How about you look in the mirror dumbass? Oh that's right nothing is ever your fault is it TT? Once again I'm left wondering how the he got elected......

33 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Regarding the media making him out to be uncivil. Would the member of the media that said "grab her by the ....." please stand up? No one? Hmm then will the member of the media that posts his Twitter rants please step up? Hello? No media member did that? How about you look in the mirror dumbass? Oh that's right nothing is ever your fault is it TT? Once again I'm left wondering how the he got elected......

I'm guessing when he looks in the mirror he doesn't have a reflection... either that, or he sees Putin's shade staring back at him.

The problem is, even if he were capable of listening to someone and they were able to convince him he needed help, who would do it?  Certainly not his money grubbing kids whose sole purpose for existing is to make sure they aren't kicked out of the will.  Not his wife who doesn't seem to give two shits about anything beyond her looks.  Not the Republicans in Congress who just want an easily manipulated stooge until they can pass their draconian legislation.  And definitely not his supporters who seem to be just as dense as he is (I live in the heart of Trump country and actually have a co-worker who is convinced that Trump is a great student of U.S. history.  No joke.).

So, Trump's answer to the opioid crisis is to steal Nancy Reagan's "Just say no!" campaign. Between this and the trickle down tax bullshit, I'm scared I'm going to wake up tomorrow in parachute pants and find a case of Tab in the refrigerator.

I am without a doubt up past my bedtime and somebody needs to give me some warm milk, put me in my jammies and toss me in bed. 

Here is a song, yes you guessed it, by Warren Zevon again. This time for Trump because he is the worst example of them all

12 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Is this the normal Trump thread? At any rate, I wanted to talk about Carolin Gallego. Something sounds familiar about her writing style...

794ayvylk7uz.jpg

@Rachel333, it is the main Trump thread, but it has magically received a new name and been moved away from Quiver Full of Politics. I'm not sure what's up with that...

Oh, and LOL for that article you posted. The language is a dead giveaway, so  I'm quite sure it was written (ok, maybe dictated) by the TT himself. :lol:

Looks like a mod meant to merge a thread here into the main Trump thread, but accidentally did the opposite. I'm sure it will get fixed soon.

8 hours ago, OtterRuletheWorld said:

Erma Gerd!  That's a scream. Great find. I started watching it and it took me a moment to realize that it has Trump Hair that the recipient can style.  And who wouldn't want a bear that has an American flag stashed in a pouch on the back?  Some won't be able to afford a Trumpy Bear because their health insurance premiums are going up skyrocketing, but for everybody else....

I can see where the gullible (a not insignificant percentage of our populace) will fall for it, and everyone else will see it ironically. 

Either way, I think someone is getting ready to make a ridiculous amount of $$$$$$$$$. 

3 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Do you remember what was thr title of the Trump thread?

I think there might have been a fuck in the title. I'm not sure though. 

3 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Do you remember what was thr title of the Trump thread? @fraurosena @Rachel333

@Destiny keeps a list. It was something like "scarier than Stephen King's next novel". And one of the tags was "fuck this guy".

Erma Gerd!  That's a scream. Great find. I started watching it and it took me a moment to realize that it has Trump Hair that the recipient can style.  And who wouldn't want a bear that has an American flag stashed in a pouch on the back?  Some won't be able to afford a Trumpy Bear because their health insurance premiums are going up skyrocketing, but for everybody else....
I can see where the gullible (a not insignificant percentage of our populace) will fall for it, and everyone else will see it ironically. 
Either way, I think someone is getting ready to make a ridiculous amount of $$$$$$$$$. 
The flag in the back pocket was not something I expected. Everything was already wild enough.

On 10/26/2017 at 9:04 AM, Zola said:

Of all time, people. How much of a fool do you have to be to make a ridiculous statement like that? He can't even find the limo at the bottom of the staircase coming from the plane. Hint: it's right in front of the stairs - where it always is.

Haha,, thank you for reminding me of that classic moment! I laugh every time I think of it.

And Trumpy Bear is really disrespecting that flag, isn't he? He needs to be fired! Or worse.

Sjeesh... the presidunce is sooooo original in his insults!

Ok. I think the thread is all fixed up now. Sorry ladies.

I think there might have been a fuck in the title. I'm not sure though. 

Not this time. I’m sure there will be one again at some point though lol.

Oooohhhh, @Destiny, I so hope it will be:  "Fuck Yeah! The wicked witch is gone!"

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

@Rachel333, it is the main Trump thread, but it has magically received a new name and been moved away from Quiver Full of Politics. I'm not sure what's up with that...

Oh, and LOL for that article you posted. The language is a dead giveaway, so  I'm quite sure it was written (ok, maybe dictated) by the TT himself. :lol:

https://www.someecards.com/news/politics/donald-trump-letter-1992-new-york-magazine/

A Google search fails to prove that Carolin Gallego is a real person who worked for Donald Trump.

Back in the day, Trump posed as his own spokesman, an alter ego named John Barron, to plant stories and plug fluff pieces. He obviously loved this fake man so much he named his son after him.

Is Carolin Gallego the new (old) John Barron?

Oooohhhh, [mention=11277]Destiny[/mention], I so hope it will be:  "Fuck Yeah! The wicked witch is gone!"

Which I’m totes cool with. The problem is Pence. Sigh.

When Margaret Thatcher died, (PM of UK 1979 ish), radio stations played that song all day. DJs got in trouble but they didn't care, just called it for what it was!!!

Wait a a decade or two, then play it for Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

1 hour ago, Destiny said:
2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Sjeesh... the presidunce is sooooo original in his insults!

Which I’m totes cool with. The problem is Pence. Sigh.

Yes, check out Pence on the left.  He looks like he's ready to morph into the undead when the zombie apocalypse begins. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived