IGNORED

Lori Alexander 32: Breastfeeding Begets Boners

mango_fandango

What do you all think?  I was wondering if if I should mention her blog address after her name? I included the date it was said because someone reading this might think Lori is someone from 100 years ago and it makes more sense to have said that then. Its more outrageous to hear a modern person say this.   I will be posting this on my facebook page and I encourage the Lori Undeleted page to do so as well. 

Oppps....get a cleaner image by going here

https://imgflip.com/i/1y5vm1

that was my screenshot version that still had some editing.

womensrightsmeme.PNG

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's post is about faithless Christian sayings.  I'd like to ask Lori:

- since you believe in God's provision, have you cancelled your insurances? Home insurance? Medical insurance?

- since you believe in God's provision, are you giving away, generously, to those in need? 

- how about widows and orphans, are you visiting them (and helping them) in their distress?

- how about the foreigner, are you aware of the many, many foreigners needing refuge these days? Are you doing anything to help? 

- Have you welcomed strangers into your home? Have you served your brothers and sisters in need?

- If you hear about a family in sudden need do to a tragedy or job loss, what do you do? Do you offer to pray for them or do you offer them help in whatever form they may need it?

Jesus said they will know we are his disciples by the love we have for one-another. 

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Who are these women?  Seriously, I want to know which women would call a man a pervert and scream in horror if he accidentally walked in on them. 

It sounds like something out of an old-timey movie. Pretty sure most women would laugh it off, because I can think of many things would embarrass most adults way more than someone accidentally walking in on them getting dressed. 

3 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I had no idea you had this page as well. I don't comment or 'like' anything on the other page because I don't want to upset certain older family members who are also on FB, but I read it daily. This one looks like a must-read, too. And I may have to start occasionally hitting that like button, my dear Aunt So and So and several cousins notwithstanding. :pb_lol:

16 hours ago, fundamentallyfearless said:

DYING!!! Cannot believe Lori herself reviewed the Undeleted page... LOL!

98317051-E754-4C98-BA75-986EC052AC8A.png

BC860A03-0FD3-4742-9F35-63511133B084.jpeg

Aaaaaaand just realized that’s the fake Lori page. DANGIT.

They are mean....

It's a page that quotes stuff she has said and then deleted.  It's HER words ffs

1 hour ago, Carol said:

Men complaining they have a  hard time keeping it in their pants when woman sexually assault them.  

What a couple of dicks.  Or, maybe I should say, Kens.

http://leftwingnation.org/trump-endorsed-pastor-says-women-sexually-assault-men-when-they-wear-provocative-clothes-audio/

This is rich. Those poor, disenfranchised, helpless men being assualted. It's heartbreaking to see them suffer the wrath of the bare breast. I used to go out quite a bit in my twenties and had special clothing for just such occasions that I selfishly referred to as my "party clothes". I see the error of my ways and will now refer to said outfits as my "assault uniform". I hang my head in shame.

In all seriousness, it's disgusting to hear this. To liken a woman dressing how she wants to sexual assault is insulting to people who have actually been victims of real sexual assault. It is abhorrent that they will push their agenda by any means necessary, including trivializing sexual abuse.

22 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Okay, where did Lori get that quote about bra burning for her new post? Because that's just bad writing. I try not to criticise writing too much because I cannot use grammar to save my life. I have to try really hard but that's just it, I try. That reads like a fifth grader wrote it (sorry fifth graders). 

Actually, I looked up the source of this quote and this is what I found https://sites.google.com/a/lakewoodcityschools.org/womensrights_1960/home/women-s-protests. A poorly edited web page. Lori, sweetheart, this is unacceptable writing. You went to college for education, right?  Any teacher worth his or her salt would NEVER allow a student to use this page as a source. You cannot claim to be a teacher and use this kind of material. In fact, the general lack of sources used in her writing shows a lack of teaching ability. Perhaps its the fact that APA has been drilled into my head and APA says you have to pretty much cite everything, even your own past work, that I find her inability to show her sources to be so annoying. I worry about what kind of education she gave her children.  

Late to the party here:  I’m an Old who was actually a young woman during the years of “bra burning”—which wasn’t actually even a Thing.  During those demonstrations, women burned things like hair rollers and girdles—things much more uncomfortable than bras and considerably less sexy.  Because of the popularity of certain fashions back then—lightweight knit bodysuits and see-through blouses (which had breast-covering patch pockets on their chestal area) come to mind—bras became less popular (until seamless-cup “tee shirt bras” were invented).

It was the Playboy era, so there were tons of jokes about bralessness—hence the (unsubstantiated) bra-burning anecdotes, which spurred innumerable TV comedy sketches.

So, Lori points out (rightly) that there is no biblical command that women live at home until married.  O.k., fine, that's correct.

But, doesn't she make rules that aren't biblical commands all the live long day?? 

39 minutes ago, Hane said:

Late to the party here:  I’m an Old who was actually a young woman during the years of “bra burning”—which wasn’t actually even a Thing.  During those demonstrations, women burned things like hair rollers and girdles—things much more uncomfortable than bras and considerably less sexy.  Because of the popularity of certain fashions back then—lightweight knit bodysuits and see-through blouses (which had breast-covering patch pockets on their chestal area) come to mind—bras became less popular (until seamless-cup “tee shirt bras” were invented).

It was the Playboy era, so there were tons of jokes about bralessness—hence the (unsubstantiated) bra-burning anecdotes, which spurred innumerable TV comedy sketches.

Love this. Actual sensible reasons for bralessness. I wasn't there but I looove vintage fashion and you are so on the money about knits. There was so. Much. Knit. That era gave birth to some of the worst synthetics ever.

Saying that women sexually assault men by dressing “provocatively” is like saying parents commit child abuse by not beating their kids.

Oh, wait...

WRT:  the men talking about the clothing causing "chemical assault"....as per usual, what's the line as to what constitutes "provocative"?  They brought up the reverse scenario that if a man changed out of a suit in mid-work day into something sexually suggestive, the females would be revolting, claiming sexual indecency.  Now...maybe I'm just wired wrong, but a nice fitting suit on a man is one hell of a sight.  So can I claim that a fellow in a well tailored suit is causing me to stumble?  What about women who are "technically" wearing modest clothing:  turtle necks come to mind.  I've got friends who can make nuns blush in just those.  They can't help, they happened to be a little extra blessed in certain areas.  These are the same assclowns who will scream about Islam but they essentially want women in the same extremist positions in society.  Cover it from neck to ankle, elbow to elbow.  

They revere the Victorian age so much?  I *WANT* to see Lori Alexander and her ilk strap on a whale boned corset, double layers of undergarments, heavy wool stockings, a bustle and then.....The dress!  OH! and then the over dress or outer coat if she went out into the weather.  Do it Ms. "Southern California, Show Off My Legs As Much As I Want, But You Can't!" 

How do these preachers explain the thousands of men who don't pay any or much attention to a woman dressed in a short skirt or a tank top?  Are those men wired differently?  Or are they just denying their natural urges?  

@Frog99 I do so hope the fake Lori account is Ken.... that would make for a hilarious twist!

I just had a thought. Lori has a completely different view of “kindness” than normal people. She believes that ‘not arguing’ is the root of kindness. Some days, ABSOLUTELY. It takes everything in me not to rip my husband’s head off. Other days, I show him kindness by doing things for him. But kindness can be as simple as a compliment, or as generous as feeding the homeless. She does not realize that there are different ways to show kindness. Sometimes the kindest thing to do is to show someone that they’re wrong. But she certainly wouldn’t know that because she never lets anyone show her that she’s wrong...

3 hours ago, smittykins said:

Saying that women sexually assault men by dressing “provocatively” is like saying parents commit child abuse by not beating their kids.

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2016/09/do-you-sexually-harass-men-by-way-you.html

Margaret Buchanan said "By dressing in a provocative way, girls and women are actually sexually harassing men." I agree with this statement 100%.

Many women today are anything but discreet. They do anything they can to be noticed by others by what and how little they wear, how much makeup and jewelry they wear, how fancy their hair is done, how perfectly decorated their homes are, the cars they drive, how much money they have, how many vacations they go on, sending naked pictures to others, and the list goes on and on. We, as godly Christian women, should do nothing to draw attention to ourselves, including burping, intentionally passing gas, or other actions that are unfeminine and indiscreet. 

Before anyone mentions the laughingly obvious hypocrisy regarding vacations, don't bother.  Spending several months per summer vacationing is completely within the range of normal.  For Lori.  If you take a week, you're "dissipating your husband's substance".

As for the hair, jewelry, and make-up, the below pictured combo is totally acceptable.  Especially if you ignore the GIANT necklace and earrings.  They don't draw attention at all.  They probably even make people think of Jesus...or something like that.

The gods of our culture have become looks and trying not to age.

Oh, really?

I have gray hair that I have to dye every three weeks. 

Moving on...

Yes, we should look neat and clean but this doesn't take much time if we're not wearing much makeup or fancy clothes.

Note: $70 denim skirts and e-Shakti dresses are NOT fancy clothes.

And speaking of make-up:

if you are not getting approached or asked out, it’s probably because you’re not attractive enough, you’re not nice enough or you’re not available enough. You need to work on this. You need to lose weight, grow your hair out, wear nice clothes and some decent makeup. You might be a b****, and if you are, you need to be nicer. If you really want to find a man and marry, then you need to get serious about it while you’re young. 

So make-up, but not too much.  If you don't wear enough, men will find you unattractive, and that's totally your fault.

If you wear too much, you'll be sexually harassing men, and that's your fault too.

Now, you might be asking yourself who gets to decide how much make up is too much.  Glad you asked.  The following reader had that very question:

Who gave you permission to say how much or how little makeup a woman should wear.

Lori's response:

God did

In conclusion, this is her advice for the "large busted":

I have some very close relatives who are large busted and wore very lose blouses and one could hardly even tell they were large busted.

Blessings!

Oh bullshit...it doesn't matter what I wear...my 38 Ds WILL get noticed....period. 

she a member of the itty bitty titty committee...and she's jealous as fuck over those of us who have been either blessed or cursed with big boobs. 

I swear she's the most jealous, envious broad I've ever heard of...shit, she might even be outdoing the mother who was a bitter, jealous, envious old bitch

@Koala she seriously thinks God told her how much makeup a women can wear? That picture is a great example. Dying hair every three weeks if its professional would be a lot of money. But in her picture it looks like she's warring foundation, probably concealor,  blush, eyebrow filler, lipstick, mascara, and probably some eyeshadows. What would makes it too much I wonder? Adding contour, highlight, smokey eye, red lips? 

And if a guy only likes you when you have makeup on then you have a problem. Actually as a single gal I'd probably prefer to meet a guy while I don't have makeup on. No "big " no makeup reveal needed. 

Why does she hate big boobs so much? I'm large chested and it's still noticeable even with my flowy tops. But I'm doomed to immodest singleness because I have boobs, wear makeup, am plus sized (fabulously fluffy), educated, sarcastic, and independent. Oh. Well.

Here is an interesting exchange between someone named Rowan Holmes and Ken Alexander.  I doubt it will be left up so I'm posting it.  Gotta love the line from Ken, "God never once, besides the story of Isaac, and Jesus, ever asked for a human sacrifice".  So, I guess he did ask for human sacrifice.  

I like Rowan Holmes, mostly because everyone else on the thread gives Ken the "likes".  For brevity I removed all the other poster's comments.  Believe me, you're not missing anything.  

Rowan Holmes "But in Judges 11 it is related that Jephthah, Judge of Israel, vowed to offer the first thing that came across the threshold of his house to the Lord if he was granted victory against the Ammonites as a burnt offering (Judges 11:30-31). And he was victorious and the first thing when came across the threshold of his house when he returned was his daughter, to greet him. (Judges 11:34.) And although she was his only child and he lamented greatly, Jephthah sacrificed the child to the Lord as a burnt offering (Judges 11:39)".

Rowan Holmes "There is nowhere in the Bible any suggestion that Jephthah was in any way punished by the Lord for sacrificing his own daughter to him. In fact, the Bible clearly states that Jephthah went on as Judge of Israel after that event, killing forty-two thousand Ephraimites at the fords of Jordan because they did not say the word 'Shibboleth' correctly (Judges 12:6)".

Rowan Holmes "If this human sacrifice of his own daughter was an act of 'passion' on the part of Jephthah rather than something with the Lord actually wanted, the Lord clearly chose not to punish Jephthah for doing it. Who are you to set yourself above the Lord in judgement?"

Ken Alexander "Rowan Holmes this discussion of Jephthah makes a huge wrong assumption that because God did not punish him for his foolish passion that He somehow was blessing it. You have no basis of knowledge for this absurd postulation. 
The story itself proves the point of the post… to stop chasing passions and instead chase after God's clear Word to our lives. God probably did not punish Jephthah because his sin contained the punishment in itself. We must be careful with passions and fleeces. Not that they are always wrong, but they must conform to God's Word and not be foolishness. Jephthah played the fool and paid a terrible consequence for his sin and passion. Just as far too many Christians pay the price for seeking their passions that fall outside of God’s will and ways. 
God never once, besides the story of Isaac, and Jesus, ever asked for a human sacrifice, and in both cases they were each delivered. One by the lamb caught in the bushes and the other from the grave. Jephthah knew the God of Israel never asked for human sacrifice(well, except for that pesky Jesus and Isaac), yet he followed the way of the pagans and reaped the consequences of sins in his own actions".

Rowan Holmes "Jephthah played the fool and paid a terrible consequence for his sin and passion." And what about the daughter?

Rowan Holmes "Jephthah knew the God of Israel never asked for human sacrifice, yet he followed the way of the pagans and reaped the consequences of sins in his own actions." What consequences? I repeat that he continued as Judge of Israel without penalty, massacring at least another 45,000 people at the Lord's command".

Rowan Holmes "Ken Alexander: "God never once, besides the story of Isaac, and Jesus, ever asked for a human sacrifice, and in both cases they were each delivered." So, in the case of Jephthah, an all-powerful deity permitted an innocent child to be wrongfully sacrificed to him as a burnt offering and did nothing to prevent it?"

Rowan Holmes "Ken Alexander: "Jephthah played the fool and paid a terrible consequence for his sin and passion." Actually, it was his /daughter/ who was sacrificed by him as a burnt offering to the Lord. I'd say she had the worse time of it, all-in-all, but either way you do realise that you're saying that sacrificing a human is an acceptable way to teach a moral lesson to another human, don't you?"

@Koala I just want to say that I would travel and pay substantial money to watch a debate between you and Lori. 

You would crush her with her own words and maybe then she would shut up with her dangerous " teachings ".

OMG her post today! Get this ALL teachers are feminists, ALL of them. A man writes her a question and she responds. This is the best example of her teaching men. 

This, my friends, is another reason why Christian parents should be the ones teaching their children at home. I began kindergarten about six years after this man and I can recall that most of my teachers were feminists. Even in Christian schools nowadays most of the teachers are feminists! This should be very concerning to the majority of you. There’s no way that feminists should be raising the godly remnant.

There is just no way a feminist can raise a child in godly remnant style! No WAY! In elementary school there is no way can you recognize if your teacher is feminist.

I taught for about five years before being able to stay home. All of the teachers I worked with were feminists. Most of them had children and weren’t the ones home raising them. One day sitting around the lunch table, about six of these women told me they regret having children since their children turned out to be rebellious. Others were divorced. Do we really want these women raising our children?

I call MAJOR BS on this!! MAJOR!!! As if 6 women are going to admit that. I have never ever heard of one admitting that, but nope for Lori she is always perfectly positioned around women that tell stories to enforce her agenda.

Today's topic is on feminist teachers in the public schools.

A man wrote me this the other day concerning female school teachers: “I started Kindergarten in 1957, and my teacher was an older woman, probably late 50’s or early 60’s. Same with first grade. When I started second grade at a brand new school, I had my first of many female teachers who were young, probably mid 20’s to 30’s. While there were a few male teachers at elementary schools in the 60’s, women were the norm. So here is my question to you: How do you feel about young boys being taught at school by young women some barely past the tender age of 21, especially in this feminist world in which we live?

He moans on a bit about how his teachers were feminist and favoured the girls over the boys rather than the other way around. Then Lori says:

This, my friends, is another reason why Christian parents should be the ones teaching their children at home. I began kindergarten about six years after this man and I can recall that most of my teachers were feminists. Even in Christian schools nowadays most of the teachers are feminists! This should be very concerning to the majority of you. There’s no way that feminists should be raising the godly remnant.

Lori and I began school at exactly the same time. We started kindergarten in the fall of 1963. I don't know where she lived at the time, but I lived across the river from Washington DC; I could see the Washington monument from the overpass near my house on base. So, in that hotbed of politics, I had lots and lots of feminist teachers during the following four years, right? Er...no. Not that I can recall. My memories of those years are of Dick, Jane, and Sally, doing wooden puzzles and playing with big building blocks, then progressing on to learning how to write--cursive, too!--and doing timed arithmetic tests. Oh, wait--I usually beat the boys at timed arithmetic tests, that must have been because of the feminist teachers, right? :my_dodgy:

She goes on to say:

I taught for about five years before being able to stay home. All of the teachers I worked with were feminists. Most of them had children and weren’t the ones home raising them. One day sitting around the lunch table, about six of these women told me they regret having children since their children turned out to be rebellious. Others were divorced. Do we really want these women raising our children?

I just can't with this. :pb_confused:

By the way, does anyone know for sure just how long Lori taught school before she quit to raise her family put that hole in her diaphragm so she could stay home and tell her nanny what to do with the children? I feel like I read somewhere that she only taught for about two years, but I might be mistaken. 

1 minute ago, Loveday said:

By the way, does anyone know for sure just how long Lori taught school before she quit to raise her family put that hole in her diaphragm so she could stay home and tell her nanny what to do with the children? I feel like I read somewhere that she only taught for about two years, but I might be mistaken. 

Yes, I am pretty sure it was 1-2 years. 2 at tops. Koala will know for sure. And isn't it funny in that short time, 6 women admitted to her they regret having kids!

On 10/23/2017 at 8:48 AM, lilwriter85 said:

Lori needs to have another smackdown by a female pastor.

Fixed that for you, to describe what I’d pay money to see!  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived