IGNORED

Lori Alexander 28: Not Liking Children

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I'm just going to say it. 

Saturday night I submitted to WAAAAAAYYYYY more than five minutes of sweet fellowship with USMCDAD and I did not do all the giving. 

*drops mic - leaves stage with huge smile* 

:Yes::Yes::Yes::Yes::Yes:

3 minutes ago, desertvixen said:

@usmcmom... you are not going to win the kindness challenge that way! 

But....I still win. *wink wink*

About Lori's "NO WOMEN PREACHERS!!!" post: how many times did Lori begin a paragraph with "then"?  I think basic (very basic) writing instructions tell us to avoid using words like then, so, and, but, etc. to begin a sentence or paragraph. Considering her blog is supposed to be "formal" writing, I wish to high Heaven she'd take a basic course. She makes my eye twitch. 

More importantly, when will she get tired of picking fights with other women?!? It is never necessary to tear down another person in order to build up Jesus. She has created a whole "ministry" of bullying others in the name of God. It is so ugly. If her message were true and strong, it would stand on its own and she'd have no need to call these women out by name. 

So I was a few pages behind on this thread.  Was busy catching up on the Hawkins thread (which is a GOLD MINE, if you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend) and it suddenly dawned on me that I know EXACTLY what Lori's neck problems are.

She has been giving herself whiplash all these years because I day she says x and the next day she says -x.  She does it so often she has a bad chronic case now.

In other news, my husband had a meeting tonight so was going to be late.  He asked me what I wanted to do for supper.  I asked him what HE wanted to do for supper instead of answering immediately.  He said he wanted me to choose, so while it was a great sacrifice, I chose Checkers (because we have Rally's commercials here all the damn time and no Rally's)

3 minutes ago, Curious said:

She has been giving herself whiplash all these years because I day she says x and the next day she says -x.  She does it so often she has a bad chronic case now.

Between that and craning her neck to see what everyone else is wearing and eating, no wonder she has neck problems.

Lori to Gail:

Hi Gail,

I have explained clearly in my post why I disagree with you so I don’t feel the need to explain anymore but my husband, Ken, who graduated from Talbot Seminary will respond to your comment.

Translation:

I have no idea what I'm talking about, so I am sicking The Horse of TRUTH! on you.

Gail:

I was not asking for an explanation, just wanting to give your readers a way to more fairly evaluate the egalitarian interpretation, especially as you felt free to write about me in such an insulting way.

Lori:

Many criticize and insult me about what I write every day and if it’s incorrect, I simply ignore it, but as a public writer, you know as well as I do that we are open to criticism and I completely disagree with your watering down of God’s perfect Word.

She ignores it, she says?!?!  :pb_lol:  Honey, please....

53 minutes ago, Sobeknofret said:

I can give you a recipe for prison wine if you want it... :my_biggrin:

As long as I don't have to mix it up in the toilet, I'm game! 

ETA: @quiversR4hunting I could survive on pizza & beer.

@usmcmom yoouuuuuu slut. :my_biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

As long as I don't have to mix it up in the toilet, I'm game! 

ETA: @quiversR4hunting I could survive on pizza & beer.

@usmcmom yoouuuuuu slut. :my_biggrin:

AAAAANNNNNNDDDDD! Today, I wore leggings. All day long. 

I am Miss Sleazy McSluttypants! 

You guys!  After Ken typed this comment he went on to add SEVENTEEN PARAGRAPHS!  Imagine what he would have written if "time permitted."

Oh, Ken. You are a funny little man. 

IMG_8388.PNG

2 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

You guys!  After Ken typed this comment he went on to add SEVENTEEN PARAGRAPHS!  Imagine what he would have written if "time permitted."

IMG_8388.PNG

I had the same thought! I try not to click on her blog- I imagine she tracks page views and would interpret the number to mean that she's popular instead of crazy. 

Can someone tell me what the Hawkins thread is? This site is all new to me and I clearly did not grasp the widespread crazy that abounds. 

3 minutes ago, EmiGirl said:

She also deleted all the links to theologians that disagree with her.

I thought about asking for them. 

2 minutes ago, EmiGirl said:

She also deleted all the links to theologians that disagree with her.

I was wondering about that. Took me a few minutes to realise that they'd been deliberately zapped. :my_dodgy:

15 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

IMG_8388.PNG

As someone that tends to be rather verbose, I don't think I've ever written a post that had 17 paragraphs unless it was an outlook post or possibly responses to multiple people in one post.

I haven't read Ken's post because "time does not permit," but I would bet my last dollar that just like when he was here, he is trying to "baffle them with bullshit."   It should not take you that many paragraphs to defend your position on ONE text proof.

He needs to let Lori fight her own battles on the internet.

@Frog99 Hawkins thread is here. 

The family was originally mentioned on (I think??) the Rodrigues thread. The original pink weens photo is on page 2. It's, err, quite something. 

7 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

HBS was born in 1811 - so I used google (much to Ken's dismay) and ancestry says 37 years old! http://www.legacy.com/life-and-death/the-antebellum-era.html  and this table puts white people in their 40s for the same time period. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2885717/table/T1/

-

Statistically many people lived longer than that because mortality rates in the young pull the mean which many people use as the "average" .

That post about women preachers twisting the word has, once again, brought out the ugliness and the hipocrisy of those two clanging cymbals.  

Witness Lori insult a sister in Christ. Watch her throw more insults upon her when she calls her out on her insulting manner.  See the arrogance and pride coming from someone who just a few days ago posted a pretzel of a commentary and ran with that commentary just because it suited her agenda.  

Watch Ken snark away at good scholarship, just because it doesn't line up with his beliefs. Watch him discredit a comment because the commenter offered no Scripture. But how much Scripture does Ken offer most of the time? Not much. There's a lot of guessing, assuming and logically arriving at conclusions.  How often does  his wife delete comments that include Scripture? Comments that are only Scripture? 

I'm neither fully egalitarian nor fully complementarian. I believe both sides rely too heavily on one or two verses and have to explain away a verse or two. Both sides get very aggressive, at times, when arguing with each other. In this occasion, the complementarian hosts have made fools of themselves.  Shame on them. 

There is nothing kind or loving about Lori's comments in her latest blog post. She is certainly nothing like the gentle, meek, kind Christian women I know. One of the (female) preachers at my church once said: "We don't want to be right in our argument but wrong in our spirit". This reminds me very much of Lori - she wants to be right so badly that she doesn't care that her spirit is ugly.   I am embarrassed that I ever used to follow Lori. She doesn't show forth very many of the "fruits of the spirit" that Galatians speaks of. 

Ok, well, Lori might like to know that 

- there's not one verse in the Bible that commands men to lead their wives. Yet it's widely accepted in complementarian circles. 

- husbands are told to honor their wives, yet somehow, complementarian teaching zones in on the "weaker vessel" bit and forgets about the honor. 

- husbands are told to love their wives as Christ loved (past) the Church, but (some) complementarian teaching likes to think about Jesus' comeback as spoken of in Revelation rather than what he actually did for the Church when considering what they call a husband's "role".

- the one and only place where there is talk about a husband ruling his wife it is God talking to the woman, spelling out the consequences of her sin.  Her husband was standing right there beside her and we have no record of God telling him "rule your wife". 

last, off the top of my head, but not least, the non-existent lady of Proverbs 31 planted the vineyard. Even a child can understand that! 

Dalrock dishonored your husband. Do you still want to be friends with him, Lori?  

5 minutes ago, onemama said:

Ok, well, Lori might like to know that 

*snip

- husbands are told to honor their wives, yet somehow, complementarian teaching zones in on the "weaker vessel" bit and forgets about the honor. 

Funny enough, Mr. Bonkers made a joke about the "weaker vessel" to me a couple days ago, and I had to gently remind him that the verse wasn't specifically calling me a weaker vessel, it was only using it as a metaphor.

I'm 99% sure that Ken believes in the heretical view of Eternal Subordination of the Sun. Which is blatantly false. These people are so stupid. 

Also, Ken says he married Lori for her bright mind. That woman has never had an original thought in her life. 

I was reading on FB where Ken was talking about Lori's unsubmissive years. Yea, that's not being unsubmissive, that's just what happens when you marry s fucking bitch. Now she's a submissive fucking bitch. 

IMG_7941.PNG

1 hour ago, onemama said:

Dalrock dishonored your husband. Do you still want to be friends with him, Lori?  

Probably, since Lori seems to only honor Ken when she wants to, and can get something out of it.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived