IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We watched this version in high school and all audibly gasped at the brief butt shot. 

Wasn't there also a brief flash of Juliet's breast(s)? I own a DVD copy (birthday gift :) ), but I haven't watched it in years.

18 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Wasn't there also a brief flash of Juliet's breast(s)? I own a DVD copy (birthday gift :) ), but I haven't watched it in years.

I think there was. Very brief. Enough for the guys in the class to suddenly pay attention. 

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

We did 1984 at school, and watched the film version that came out in, err, 1984 (with the late, great John Hurt). There was some full frontal nudity in that. I don’t remember how we reacted; probably just some raised eyebrows or vague comments of “ooh hello”. Slightly different cos this was female nudity and we were at an all-girls’ school.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We watched this version in high school and all audibly gasped at the brief butt shot. 

My theatre teacher very halfheartedly covered the butt up with a notebook when we watched it

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, smittykins said:

So did we(my school arranged for the ninth-grade English classes to see it at my town's[now long-closed]movie theater).  Catcalls abounded. 

We saw it in ninth grade English class, and then saw it onstage at the Shakespeare festival in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. I remember that our school bus got stopped at the border in Port Huron and my teacher was freaking out because she didn't have the exchange students' paperwork ready. (This was back in the 90s when you could cross the border w/o ID.)

The movie butt shot resulted in lots of nervous giggles, if I remember correctly.

Edited by spork78
  • Upvote 1

I'm still disappointed that there is no Sex-Ed Sit-Out near me. I live in my state's capitol and I would love to go pass out condoms while wearing my Planned Parenthood t-shirt on my lunch hour...

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:26 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lisa announced Annalise's pregnancy on Dec 4th and she's due in August so Lisa basically announced her daughter's pregnancy the minute the pee stick was dry.

Is this Lisa's first Plexus pregnancy? I saw Annalise is having a girl and they're naming her Lydia Faye. Her husband looks to be my age (pushing 40). He's got a creeper vibe to him.

47 minutes ago, spork78 said:

Is this Lisa's first Plexus pregnancy? I saw Annalise is having a girl and they're naming her Lydia Faye. Her husband looks to be my age (pushing 40). He's got a creeper vibe to him.

I don't know if it's her first Plexus pregnancy. It's possible she used it with her last. And Annalise's husband is 11 years older. Ann is 25 and her husband is 36 I think. He's a recovering drug addict. They met while protesting an abortion clinic. 

5 hours ago, FundiesInParis said:

My theatre teacher very halfheartedly covered the butt up with a notebook when we watched it

We watched in in 10th grade English...when they got to that part our teacher turned to TV to the fall and fast-forwarded, saying "There's some... intimacy." Everyone was predictably disappointed.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

How, um... romantic?

Right? Lisa also will take her kids to abortion protests on their birthdays. Because that's fun...

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don't know if it's her first Plexus pregnancy. It's possible she used it with her last. And Annalise's husband is 11 years older. Ann is 25 and her husband is 36 I think. He's a recovering drug addict. They met while protesting an abortion clinic. 

I just wondered if maybe the Plexus contributed to some of those miscarriages that Lisa had. There's no telling what is in that crap. A co-worker of mine sells it and I can't pronounce half the ingredients.

Edited by spork78
  • Upvote 1

My very strict, no nonsense HS music teacher played two versions of Frigging in the Rigging in our first lesson of part of the work songs/sea shanties curriculum. One was by a folk group, the other was the Sex Pistols.

Her reasoning was it was preferable to get it over with ASAP and get on with the real studying of the musical form.

• Upvote 4

Just now, spork78 said:

I just wondered if maybe the Plexus contributed to some of those miscarriages that Lisa had. There's no telling what is in that crap. A co-worker of mine sells it and I can't pronounce half the ingredients.

Lisa has claimed at least one ectopic pregnancy resulted in a healthy baby. I don't actually believe her though. And I think her miscarriages have been going on for a long time. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Does it tickle anyone else as funny that the other doctor in TAM's husband's horible medical practice of lies (Anna Purkey) is a working mom (single mom, I strongly suspect from her FB page)? I guess it's just another instance of do as I say, not as I do.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Does it tickle anyone else as funny that the other doctor in TAM's husband's horible medical practice of lies (Anna Purkey) is a working mom (single mom, I strongly suspect from her FB page)? I guess it's just another instance of do as I say, not as I do.

It does look like she’s a single working mom. I honestly can’t believe that woman would work with a man like Dr Quack. I would go nuts.

• Upvote 2

This is hilarious. TAM spoke at this and promoted it a lot. Great turn out :pb_lol:

815B9B4B-A1DA-4BB7-8F89-904B4ED940AE.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 15

Ooh, on the topic of gay conversion therapy, I recommend the podcast Oh No Ross and Carrie -- they are two former Christians who now do a podcast that examines pseudoscience and religious claims. They're currently doing an investigation on a gay conversion therapy seminar put on by a church. 

Also, Activist Mommy can fuck off.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

TAM spends her weekends harassing women walking into abortion clinics because she want s to save the lives of the “unborn” but she obviously doesn’t give a shit about the life of her 2 year old. 

BBD5FD76-D92B-4A6A-9885-8E0A3EEF7418.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 2

Pictures of unrestrained kids in cars are infuriating to me (as well as anyone who doesn't wear a seatbelt.) 4 years ago I was in a bad accident. I was T-boned and hit my head, lost control of my car and ended up in a field, narrowly missing a power pole. My poor dog was unrestrained in the back and went flying but luckily was OK. I probably would have gone through one of the windows if I wasn't belted in. The impact was so hard that it smashed a ring I was wearing and bent all my keys.

I hate how hypocritical these abortion activists are. The unborn babies are the only ones who matter but once they're born, they're on their own! #fundielogic

• Upvote 11

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

TAM spends her weekends harassing women walking into abortion clinics because she want s to save the lives of the “unborn” but she obviously doesn’t give a shit about the life of her 2 year old. 

BBD5FD76-D92B-4A6A-9885-8E0A3EEF7418.jpeg

What the shit! Are they actually driving? She is horrible. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Shiny said:

Anus Mouth needs "dark-skinned" kids for photoshoot. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 3.21.38 PM.png

Oh god this is going to be bad. She’s shown in the past that she is racist. So I don’t even want to know what she’s up to. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic