IGNORED

In Bates withdrawl?

IReallyAmHopewell

Many fundies who support courtship always go on about how it's wrong to form an emotional attachment during courtship, but it seems pretty obvious to me that Zach is completely smitten with his girlfriend. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but apart from the heavy parental involvement and the touching rules, it's no different than being boyfriend/girlfriend in a dating relationship. Pieces of hearts have been given away, y'all.

Courtship tidbits in today's new post.

I like cheesecake and all, but please boys, don't bring me a sampler from the supermarket.

Also, I love that he's wearing the same shirt as brother Matthew. Maybe Sarah made it, or maybe they're sharing. I will wonder about that for few minutes and then move on...

Saw this in the comments of the most recent post.

I forgot to ask, did Michaella make the dress she was wearing in the picture with Addallee?

Dear Susan,

Anna Duggar had made it as a maternity dress, then Michaella took it apart to resew it to fit herself. Love, Kelly

Wow. Wearing a hand-me-down maternity dress when you're not pregnant. :roll: That she seems so... I have no words. :cry:

Saw this in the comments of the most recent post.

Wow. Wearing a hand-me-down maternity dress when you're not pregnant. :roll: That she seems so... I have no words. :cry:

The way she's popping kids, Anna better hold on to her maternity clothes!

The way she's popping kids, Anna better hold on to her maternity clothes!

Anna seemed to gain more weight w/ her 2nd pregnancy. Right before she delivered Michael, her face was much fuller than it was for Mac. Is it possible that Anna made herself a maternity dress that was too small, and that's why Michaela ended up w/ it?

Stupid thought but I wonder if they wear the matching clothes as kind of a "we're together" type thing since no touching, no nothing to show the world they're together?

I don't know. In the late 60's, when we got engaged, my DH and I had several matching polo shirts and Irish sweaters. Lots of our friends did too. None of us were fundies.

Nell

I like cheesecake and all, but please boys, don't bring me a sampler from the supermarket.

Yo, I'll take it in a pinch, though. ;)

Archived