IGNORED

Really, Really Corrected This Time -Vision Forum Wedding

debrand

Here is the wedding video of Jordan and Melissa Neidnagal. The wedding itself is not bad. I like Medieval weddings but the music when they march out does not fit the theme. AT ALL. That annoys me a bit.A lot of money was spent on all those pretty costumes but I guess that is true of all weddings.

The ending scene of the boys bashing each other with wooden swords is strange. Kids like to play swords but it is strange that:

A. Only little boys are doing this. In that large a crowd, a few girls would jump in. I've been around kids long enough to know that there is always one child who doesn't give a fig about how their gender is supposed to act and doesn't mind doing either stereotypical male or female activities

B. Why is so much time given to watching boys whack each other with swords? The amount of time makes it seem that the person filming the event thought there was something special about this. Nearly three minutes out of ten are spent on watching kids hit one another. That is odd. It's a wedding video for goodness sake. About thirty percent of the video has little kids playing with wooden swords

C. Are the grownups gathering around to watch the boys hit each other? What the heck is up with that?

After reading Clibbyjo's remark, I changed the name of the thread. :lol:

I am seeing the same marriage advice video from the other thread.

You've confused me a bit clibbyjo.It's the same couple but they don't offer any marriage advice in the video. Except for saying their vows, they don't talk. It's a different video from the other thread. Maybe you thought I was just putting up the same video from the other thread. I didn't. Same couple, new video. :D

They have a middle ages inspired wedding, which the nerd in me actually thought was pretty. The costumes are very nice and well made. Than during the last three minutes, there is video of a group of little boys sword fighting. The fact that the last three minutes are included in a video about a wedding is odd. It's also strange that they think that anyone would't be bored by kids doing what they do whenever they get sticks.

To me, that means that the person filming the kids finds something important about boys sword fighting but I don't know what.

Archived