IGNORED

Thank You Million Moms

countressrascal

I brought my first carton of "Schweddy Balls", it was lip smacking good. Hubby and I finished it, one sitting. Need to buy another one. So thank you Million Moms for boycotting it, more for me. Thank you Thank you

I bought my carton at Walmart, of all places. For some reason, I didn't expect them to carry it.

Thanks Million Moms. I wonder why they don't protest Karmal Sutra? That is a Ben and Jerry flavor also.

I got two pints earlier this morning. I haven't eaten any. Maybe tonight. OMM will probably just continue to target Ben&Jerry's and they will probably never know liberal B&J's are.

Ben and Jerry's will probably send One Million Moms a thank you card. They just gave them free advertising. I would bet a lot of people who would not have bought the ice cream before, will buy a pint now. When will the holier than thou's realize that making a big stink about things, just makes people want to do/eat/listen to/look at/read them more?

I bought a pint for my partner the other day and he loved it. I don't care for rum, so I didn't try any. I bought some mango sorbet for me instead. LOL

Archived