IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Looking Forward to Side Hugs

choralcrusader8613

53 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

My guess for next announcement is Josiah and possibly JD

Yes, Josiah (with his deer in the headlight look, as was the case with Marjorie) and possibly also Jedediah and Jeremiah. I don't see Jana orJ  JD courting any time soon.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jana and JD must've made some twin pact back in the day. That's my only guess these days as to why they haven't married. They probably saw the entire shit show their family became from marrying young and having child after child after child their parents couldn't afford, nor take care of. 

I watched without sound but damn, Kendra did not take her eyes of Joe in their announcement video until it was her turn to talk . The fundie stare is strong with that one. 

23 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I watched without sound but damn, Kendra did not take her eyes of Joe in their announcement video until it was her turn to talk . The fundie stare is strong with that one. 

May the stare be with you :my_biggrin:

11 hours ago, nst said:

and by that time both Jessa and Jinger will be pregnant 

And possibly Joy, if she takes after her mother Jill with getting quickly pregnant with her first!

11 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Is her birthday August 31st? If so I'll actually share a birthday with a (soon-to-be) Duggar. Knew it was only a matter of time.

My birthday is Aug. 31!

18 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

May the stare be with you :my_biggrin:

"When you live as long as I have, you see the same eyes in different people."

Maz was talking about the fundie stare. You see it in them all. 

2 hours ago, WhyNotJulie said:

I think the reason so many of the daughters have been married off first is that in this cult, when you get married the wife literally and figuratively belongs to the husband's family - so while marrying off one's daughters REMOVES mouths to feed, marrying one's sons just ADDS to the pile.

Exhibit: Anna Duggar, Whitney Bates.

Aren't JB and Michelle still supporting the majority of the married children though (living in houses they own, most of the boys not having real jobs, etc)? So this doesn't really apply to them at this point, though in general I agree with your statement.

6 hours ago, eveandadam said:

The wedding marathon of the Duggar children will not stop soon, I promise. Right now there are  6 unmarried Duggar adults of age (including Joe). We will have at least one Duggar wedding each year for the next 10 years, probably.

And once Jordyn and Josie are old enough to court, so to will MacKynzie. So it starts a whole new cycle. :mindblowing:

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Exactly! So since JB has tapped into a good source here, perhaps we will see a courtship between one of the boy twins and Kendra's sister? I wouldn't rule it out at all. 

I would have chased him out of the church while hitting him with my bouquet. This precisely why my guest list was small. I have relatives who would have pulled some stupid shit like that. A wedding is about the bride and groom. Save your announcements for another day.

4 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

I would have chased him out of the church while hitting him with my bouquet. This precisely why my guest list was small. I have relatives who would have pulled some stupid shit like that. A wedding is about the bride and groom. Save your announcements for another day.

At least it was at the reception. I think that was in the People article.

I just watched the engagement announcement clip from Kendra and Joe and Joe CAN'T say "season of life"! It's so funny watch, he says "this....part, of life" with a nice long pause before part. He wants to say season but can't get there. Don't worry Joe, you'll be groomed soon enough!

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

And once Jordyn and Josie are old enough to court, so to will MacKynzie. So it starts a whole new cycle. :mindblowing:

Oh man, we're going to be snarking for a lifetime. The family will start growing at crazy rates here soon. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jana and JD must've made some twin pact back in the day. That's my only guess these days as to why they haven't married. They probably saw the entire shit show their family became from marrying young and having child after child after child their parents couldn't afford, nor take care of. 

As we have seen younger sibling after younger sibling go a courtin', I have thought this as well.  Perhaps it was it was done out of mutual protection (or protection of the littles), maybe its because they were both old enough to understand the gravity of what Josh had done, or as you said, they saw the hardships of raising a herd of duggerlings and had their fill growing up.  

It will be very interesting to see which twin (if either) gets married first.  

40 minutes ago, GnomeCat said:

Oh man, we're going to be snarking for a lifetime. The family will start growing at crazy rates here soon. 

I'm waiting on the day when Jordyn shaves her head and moves to LA or Nashville to pursue a music career, and then writes the tell-all we've all been wanting. 

2 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

My birthday is Aug. 31!

It's a great day, if I do say so myself. :)

The cycle of weddings and babies is picking up speed. Baby Dillard will be here soon, then Anna's baby. Joe and Kendra will most likely be married soon after that. By then Jinger, Joy, and maybe even Jessa could be announcing a pregnancy. The gravy train is chugging full speed ahead!

I think Joy might follow in the footsteps of her mom Jill, and we'll see a happy announcement in People before the summer is over.

I'm guessing Jessa announces another pregnancy sometime around Spurgeon's 2nd birthday in November.

Not sure about Jill - it's hard to say if the 2+ year gap between first and second baby was a fluke or not. A lot might depend on whether she has another C-section.

I'm sure Anna will continue to have a baby about once every two years until her mid-30s or so, at which point she will slow down but probably still have 3-4 more (so 10-12 total. Yep.)

I think Joe and Kendra will get married in September and she'll be pregnant two seconds later.

My gut tells me Jinger is pregnant already, with a girl, maybe due around Christmas time. But, like Jill, I'm always wrong, so it's probably actually a boy. BUT, if I'm always wrong, I must be wrong about being wrong, so it's a girl. BUT....

I find it really tacky that Joe proposed to Kendra at his sister's wedding. Who cares if Joy and Austin said it was okay? It's totally tacky. Probably a set up by Boob for a shocker for the wedding episode. Another wedding. Did anyone see the Joe/Kendra congrats video? They can't say I love you, until they're engaged. Yikes. 

It really struck me that being engaged means they can hold hands and say 'I love you'. Like... that's it? That's what being engaged means to you? Oh, I'm sorry, they get to do more ministry together, too.

Neither of them seem like the brightest bulbs in the box, to be honest, but I have to say, they both seemed really, genuinely happy in the video, which is nice. They didn't seem as phony as Jeremy, or as - well, what is it about Austin? He's kind of dead in the eyes, you know? I hope it's just that he's an awkward and inexpressive guy and not that he actually feels as little as he seems to. 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

And J'chelle will rhapsodize in her baby voice about the "new season of life" watching the grandkids get married off. Blech. Of course, nothing will overshadow miracle Josie. I can't even imagine the production Jim Boob will grift for her.

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Of course, nothing will overshadow miracle Josie. I can't even imagine the production Jim Boob will grift for her.

Oh please let them be long gone when it's Josie's turn.

Ok, so where is this engagement announcememt clip you're talking about? I can only find the video from when they started courting. :lost:

I thought I read on this site a few days ago that someone found a website domain with their names on it?  If this is true, then I wonder if they got engaged earlier but wanted to keep the buzz going, so Boob concocted this dramatic story about getting engaged at the wedding.  It certainly keeps people talking more than if they just got engaged quietly and privately. It also plays well as a storyline for their stupid show. 

@MaylukaThanks! 

Having seen the video now, I do think they look genuinely happy, but they are both extremely awkward in front of the camera, which is probably why everyhting they say sounds so stilted.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived