IGNORED

Dear Doug, You Make Me Mad ( Not my blog BTW)

anniebgood

http://visiondistorting.blogspot.com/20 ... e-mad.html

Here's a letter to Doug that says it all.

I don't think that it's been posted here yet, if it has, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

I didn't write it, I found it through a guy I follow who's coming out of VF as well. I thought it might be Sableduck as well.

eta: fixed to give credit where credit is due.

It is my blog. And I would glad tak you up on your dinner offer, since I am laid up with a badly sprained ankle and dealing with morning sickness, a toddler and a husband away on work right now. Maybe I should just call BRADRICK.

Guest Anonymous
It is my blog. And I would glad tak you up on your dinner offer, since I am laid up with a badly sprained ankle and dealing with morning sickness, a toddler and a husband away on work right now. Maybe I should just call BRADRICK.

If nothing else, you can probably use the laugh.

It's really too bad dear Doug won't read a single word of it.

You really nailed it on the head Ms Sableduck. I hope you feel better soon and things settle down.

:|

Well done! Funny how all things Dougie wind up back on FJ! Maybe we can get your blog up there in the google search closer to dougie's name!

visionforum.com/about/affiliate/

Anyone with a Web site, or a blog, or even just an e-mail address can apply to Vision Forum’s affiliate program. Approved affiliates can immediately begin earning 8% sales commissions on all orders they refer to Vision Forum via supplied Web banners and links, and can increase their commission rate to as much as 13% per referred order. Payment is rendered to affiliates via PayPal and/or check.

I know no one here would seriously suggest we promote this tripe... but it would be funny to have them deny us! HEY INTERNS? Whaddaya think?

Archived