IGNORED

Bates the 20th

choralcrusader8613

I didn't even know this was a thing, wowee off to Google I go to investigate / learn!

Check out Michael Shea Diamonds. It's where I got mine !

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this picture adorable (add emoji where the monkey covers his face). I think it's the first headband I've ever liked. 

Off to lock myself in a prayer closet!

IMG_6420.PNG

On 2/9/2017 at 8:55 AM, LadyCrow1313 said:

I can't believe that I didn't think of this movie quote until now:

"Ah, but the servant waits, while the *master* baits."

Extra house points if  you know what movie this is from! 

"It's good to be the king!" Have you seen part 2? (JOKE!) :giggle:

15 hours ago, colors_outside15 said:

I find this picture adorable (add emoji where the monkey covers his face). I think it's the first headband I've ever liked. 

Off to lock myself in a prayer closet!

At least she got to wait a couple years between pregnancies. Jessa made it all of six months. (Jill doesn't count because that wasn't on purpose.) And the picture was adorable, make room in the prayer closet! 

On 2/11/2017 at 10:59 AM, Mela99 said:

My anniversary ring was made with lab made diamonds. Fraction of the cost and nobody can tell the difference. I'll never go back

OMG I thought I was the only person to have ever heard of those! Wish more people would get into them! 

Alyssa didn't get a couple years between pregnancies. There was only about a year between when Allie was born and when Lexi was conceived. Still better than Jessa's gap though.

Lexi's super cute. I still wish she had an E at the end of her name.

This is hilarious. :my_biggrin:

They put the same picture on their fb page and I kid you not, someone commented: "what a great ministry!" 

I'm all for someone getting a bikini wax from Josie Bates. Where are the volunteers?

OMG I thought I was the only person to have ever heard of those! Wish more people would get into them! 

I've told DH countless times that I wish I had known before he proposed - some of the rings I've found ! Pompeii3 is another spectacular seller

14 hours ago, faraway said:

This is hilarious. :my_biggrin:

They put the same picture on their fb page and I kid you not, someone commented: "what a great ministry!" 

I'm all for someone getting a bikini wax from Josie Bates. Where are the volunteers?

Can you imagine a salon appointment in which your hairdresser chatters non-stop about Jesus the entire time--and there are probably nothing but bible tracts in the waiting area? [I'm not aware of print modest fashion mags--other than Mormon ones--and Crown College would never go for Mormon stuff]

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

So now the new announcement will be a pregnacy, the bet is from who?  Michael?  Wit?  

Really? Where'd you hear that?

9 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

http://uptv.com/shows/bringing-up-bates/videos/oh-baby-which-bates-couple-is-pregnant/

Please flying spaghetti monster, let it be Michaella.

If you watch the video it's Whitney and Zach, but that looks like it might be an old video from when they were expecting Kaci Lynn. In the shot of Allie, Bradley, and Carson they all look much younger than they are now, and there's no sign of Kaci or Brooklyn.

3 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

If you watch the video it's Whitney and Zach, but that looks like it might be an old video.

You are correct--its old. So I don't know where the upthread rumor is from.

8 hours ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Give it time. Kaci's what seven months now? There's probably one coming soon enough.

It's a little hard to predict with only one pregnancy interval to go by, but:

Whitney's spacing was 20 months which puts her next conception around May, delivery around February 2018

Erin's spacing was 15 months which means she would have conceived in January, delivery around November 2017

Alyssa's spacing was 22 months which puts her next conception around February 2018, delivery around November 2018

Whitney seems to love being a mum and having a family, and based on appearances easy pregnancies, so I wouldn't be surprised if they have 6-8 kids in rapid succession. With lots of free help nearby, a working man, UP money, and a girl early on, there is no reason why not (not that logic matter for them).

I'm guessing probably not full on quiverfull, but lots of kids oh yes. 

they've either made a boo-boo with that announcement and used the one from kaci (but i don't think they did) or they've released it too soon with the reveal.

i was thinking whitney was pregnant again, but when i saw erin was sick it made me go "hmmmm". she seems very fertile.

hopefully it's michael though. it sucks to really want a baby and then have people around you get pregnant, have their babies and then get pregnant again.

I'm still not sure where people are getting that someone is pregnant, but if there has to be another Bates grandbaby, I do hope it's Michael and Brandon's. 

My real hope is that nobody is pregnant.

6 hours ago, Bethella said:

It's a little hard to predict with only one pregnancy interval to go by, but:

Whitney's spacing was 20 months which puts her next conception around May, delivery around February 2018

Erin's spacing was 15 months which means she would have conceived in January, delivery around November 2017

Alyssa's spacing was 22 months which puts her next conception around February 2018, delivery around November 2018

Zachney also were held up because Zach was at Police training during that time period. So you're right that we really can't go by the spacing the first time around. 

I hope no one is actually pregnant. If they are thigh, then I hope it's Lawson asexually reproducing through budding - it'd be something unexpected and interesting to talk about at least. :pb_lol:

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Zachney also were held up because Zach was at Police training during that time period. So you're right that we really can't go by the spacing the first time around. 

I hope no one is actually pregnant. If they are thigh, then I hope it's Lawson asexually reproducing through budding - it'd be something unexpected and interesting to talk about at least. :pb_lol:

@VelociRapture,  that cracks me up!

On 2/14/2017 at 4:05 PM, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

I have a Forever One Moissanite for my e-ring, and I really love it.  I have always been anti-diamond.  I think they are a huge scam, and I like being cheated out of my money in other ways.  LOL.  Anyway,  I had a colored gemstone in my first e-ring, and I wanted to go a different route this time.  I'm really happy with it.  

This last episode was the first time I've ever seen a girl in duggar/ bates land wearing a spaghetti strap top with the bra strap showing. Granted I think she intended to have her jacket cover it, but it didn't. I have no real point to this post. Haha. Just wanted to say it. 

I finished the episode.  Almost the whole thing was about Lawson and how his concert kept having problems including him forgetting the words to one of his songs. :confused2:

29 minutes ago, JMO said:

I'm watching it off the DVR now. I loved when Carlin told Lawson that "You are so self absorbed!!" Lol

I laughed at that, too. That was probably the second most honest moment on BUB, after one of the littles, I think Callie, in an early episode, announcing that the Bates family doesn't like to work. I wish I had saved that one on DVR.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived