IGNORED

Lori Alexander 13: Transformed and Still Judgey

choralcrusader8613

Proverbs 31 she's not- she may become the Chapter 11 wife if she doesn't stop running her mouth so much, though. I doubt her latest attempt at fame has been good for business.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously Ken likes large breasts so Lori is jealous. She has to convince herself they are really not as nice. Whatever, Lori. My DDs have fed a bunch of kids and still look damn good. And trust me, the Kens of the world agree.

OK, that sounds really conceited. I'm no beauty queen, but I do have nice tits. Let me have this one thing! :pb_lol:

All of her hateful "propaganda" and biased view of scripture, she strikes me as so venomous.

I count myself a member of the itty-bitty-titty-comittee too but the only time I said something along these lines (smaller is better because of no back pain and less sag later) was when someone bullied me directly for being small-chested....and we were both teenagers.

How an adult woman can be so spiteful, when no one attacked her... I really think it shows her insecurity and I agree with you guys, its probably Kens preference which makes her feel insufficient. I would feel bad for her but they are both such hateful people, they deserve each other.

Speaking for myself I like my smaller size, I am (and have been since birth) underweight and D's or more would just look ridiculous. I stopped caring about others telling me that men prefer big ones or prefer women with curves (so what am I supposed to do?). Everyone is the way they are and the difference between us is beautiful, I don't see the need for competition. Especially not over something like genetics, which no one has control over (perhaps Lori could have prayed to the lord....she alone seems to know his word...maybe he has an opinion on boobs...:my_rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Babsi said:

Speaking for myself I like my smaller size,

Look, I'd hack these puppies off in a heartbeat if I could. They hang, they're heavy and I have dents in my shoulders from my bra straps. It would also be nice to be able to wear a blouse that isn't 3 sizes too big just to go over the tits. 

1 minute ago, feministxtian said:

Look, I'd hack these puppies off in a heartbeat if I could. They hang, they're heavy and I have dents in my shoulders from my bra straps. It would also be nice to be able to wear a blouse that isn't 3 sizes too big just to go over the tits. 

Jup, my sister, who is my opposite in every department including this one, shares the sentiment. She used to always be rather smug about her size compared to mine growing up (sisters :my_biggrin:) but now, not so much.

And I definitely personally feel I got lucky genetically (in that department...others not so much). Which doesn't mean I never admire women who can fill out a nice dress or top :my_blush:

14 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Well maybe Ken has told Lori "Look, just get naked and smile. That's all I want from you."  We all know he is that shallow AND it's not like Lori is capable of intelligent conversation, humor or moral support.  

i'm guessing that really is all Lori is to him.  Lori's number one rule: If it s true for her marriage, it's true for all marriages. 

I can kind of see Ken's point. She was a miserable partner who seems to have seen him as a meal ticket rather than a person. She certainly wasn't a friend or lover as traditionally understood. She can't (or won't) cook and only offers "big salads," which neither he nor their kids enjoyed. She didn't clean the house and insisted on having a housekeeper. She wouldn't work, she deliberately got pregnant against his wishes, and she didn't even raise the kids she did have but instead got a nanny. All in all, she was little more than what is often called a "dependapotamus." So I can easily see how he might have gotten to the point of seeing her as nothing more than, as @feministxtianmentioned, a masturbatory aid. 

That's not to excuse Ken's role in this shit-fest of a marriage. Just to say that I can see how he ended up where he is.

4 hours ago, Babsi said:

All of her hateful "propaganda" and biased view of scripture, she strikes me as so venomous.

I count myself a member of the itty-bitty-titty-comittee too but the only time I said something along these lines (smaller is better because of no back pain and less sag later) was when someone bullied me directly for being small-chested....and we were both teenagers.

How an adult woman can be so spiteful, when no one attacked her... I really think it shows her insecurity and I agree with you guys, its probably Kens preference which makes her feel insufficient. I would feel bad for her but they are both such hateful people, they deserve each other.

Speaking for myself I like my smaller size, I am (and have been since birth) underweight and D's or more would just look ridiculous. I stopped caring about others telling me that men prefer big ones or prefer women with curves (so what am I supposed to do?). Everyone is the way they are and the difference between us is beautiful, I don't see the need for competition. Especially not over something like genetics, which no one has control over (perhaps Lori could have prayed to the lord....she alone seems to know his word...maybe he has an opinion on boobs...:my_rolleyes:

I am not going to lie and say I don't sometimes envy the smaller chested ladies who flit about in the summer with no bras wearing light sundresses and tank tops while I have to lumber around in heavy bras and tops that cover the bra straps because otherwise I just look ... like way too much. Bra straps peeking out of tank tops look adorable on women with small or medium-sized breasts, but on my (cough) cups, they just look unkempt. So I cover up. (You're WELCOME, Lori).

As for men -- they all like different things. Some like slender, lithe, sylph-like women while others like women who are more Rubenesque. Just like some of us women like men with beards and some like clean-shaven men. (I am ALLLLL about the beard, if anyone cares). 

From today's blast from the past post:

There is something called lubrication, serving others, and obeying the Lord's commands to us, whether we feel like it or not.

She really has a way with words....

There is something called lubrication, serving others, and obeying the Lord's commands to us, whether we feel like it or not.

I think Lori should have written "serving one's husband."  "Serving others" makes it seem as though she's serving multiple men.  

*Usmcmom, that was inappropriate!  Prayer closet now!!*

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

I think Lori should have written "serving one's husband."  "Serving others" makes it seem as though she's serving multiple men.  

*Usmcmom, that was inappropriate!  Prayer closet now!!*

Lori's polyamorous, eh? Hmmm ... I didn't even think she had enough love for one husband much less multiple men! 

Well, we are suppose to respect ALL men, the boyfriend of two weeks gets same treatment as husband, so yeah I guess we are suppose to have sex with all men too.

Some interesting comments:

Phylla says:

January 6, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Lori, hello!

I suspect many of these women “preachers” are encouraged by their husbands. Should they not then submit, if their husbands dont want or meed them at home and are “proud” of tjeir wife’s accomplushments?

Lori Alexander says:

January 6, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I seriously doubt they were at first, Phylla, but after time and their popularity (and the money they bring in), they are probably fine with it but I am not sure. They are most likely neglected as the women pursue their “ministry”.

Phylla says:

January 6, 2017 at 6:17 pm

You feel a wife should submit in such cases, then? I wasn’t sure what was more important–submission to a husband who WANTS you to teach, or not teaching men as per Scripture.

I suppose submission always trumps other commands. Is that what you mean?

Phylla

Lori Alexander says:

January 7, 2017 at 5:02 am

I am saying it wouldn’t even be an issue if the women were dedicated to being keepers at home in submission to their husbands in the first place if they knew the Word, even the hard parts, and that women are not to teach nor be in authority over men. But once they try to intentionally misinterpret all of these verses concerning godly womanhood, then they must ignore them and do as they are “gifted” as they say, then husbands support them. There is no man that would say, “I want you to begin teaching men.” I just can never imagine this happening before a women disregarded the verses I mentioned. Your question is a red herring (something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting).

Phylla says:

January 7, 2017 at 8:37 am

I’m sorry. That was not my intention at all. I desired to learn your views on the subject. I can certainly imagine a man who notices his wife’s persuasiveness and talent for speaking, who encourages her to “preach” to others (perhaps for the possible income)? I wondered what you’d feel was most important.

However, I think you are saying I should not ask this question, so I apologize.

Lori Alexander says:

January 7, 2017 at 9:13 am

Thank you, Phylla, and please forgive me for misunderstanding you but I seriously doubt any man would intentionally ask his wife to teach in front of men without a lot of persuasion on the wife’s part.

This woman poses a good and interesting question; something I have always wondered, but of course since Lori doesn't have a nice, clean answer she accuses the woman of a red herring. And always the assumption that men are neglected if a woman even so much as thinks about doing something else outside of the home. 

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

WHAT?? As it says in the bible : Thou shalt lubricate?? Honestly...I might be rusty in that department but how are those three points even in the same sentence? I nearly ruined my keyboard...never drink tea and read about Lori ...:my_sick:

3 hours ago, polecat said:

I am not going to lie and say I don't sometimes envy the smaller chested ladies who flit about in the summer with no bras wearing light sundresses and tank tops

Well I always wear a bra...but I might be prudish when it comes to myself and showing too much :my_blush: (and self conscious because of some of my anatomy... :( )

3 hours ago, polecat said:

As for men -- they all like different things. Some like slender, lithe, sylph-like women while others like women who are more Rubenesque. Just like some of us women like men with beards and some like clean-shaven men. (I am ALLLLL about the beard, if anyone cares). 

Beards! <3

Thing is if you're skinny as can be (had a very "smart" doctor suggest: have you tried eating more?...No, that works? Do tell me more! :D:D ....Was btw not there because of anything close to concerning my weight   :my_rolleyes:) and still have lovely stripes all over your thighs and behind, because puberty...altough I didn't even get a good bottom to show for it... life isn't fair sometimes.

Funny though I always could care less about appearance, being the most beautiful person on the planet means nothing (hey congrats on working so hard on winning the genetic lottery) if you aren't kind and respectful to others. So Lori can campaign for her boob size all she wants, she will never be appealing or inspiring with her hateful and envious demeanor. Negativity is ugly, plain and simple!

2 hours ago, polecat said:

Lori's polyamorous, eh? Hmmm ... I didn't even think she had enough love for one husband much less multiple men! 

Who needs love when you've got lube?

.There is no man that would say, “I want you to begin teaching men.” 

Seriously, Lori?  No man would ever encourage their wives to teach men?  She can't even imagine this?  Holy shit. She apparently lives on a different planet than I do. 

Sometimes I think this is the problem being a virgin and/or only ever being in a relationship with one man your entire life. Lori and others take how their man is and assume every other man is exactly that same way. For lack of experience, what else can they think. Its almost like having multiple relationships/partners prepares you  better for relating with people. I bet she also can't imagine that some men don't also like make up, don't like lingerie and don't even care so much for sex either.  

1 hour ago, Babsi said:

Thing is if you're skinny as can be (had a very "smart" doctor suggest: have you tried eating more?...No, that works? Do tell me more! :D:D ..

My oldest son is like this -- as thin as he could possibly be, but he eats like a horse. 

13 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Sometimes I think this is the problem being a virgin and/or only ever being in a relationship with one man your entire life.

Maybe that's where her ugliness stems from. She's jealous of how much fun those nasty "feminists" get to have with no strings attached (or not) and how much freedom they have to choose their own paths in life. She didn't get that, so no one else should, either.I could see being pretty pissy about other women getting to sample the wares if I'd only gotten stuck with one (bad) lover my whole life.

I'm not sure you need to be in a lot of relationships or, frankly, ever have sex at all to have the sense to understand that all people are different and have different experiences. I think that is about developing enough empathy to try to understand the people around you. We teach that to children, who hopefully have no sex partners. It is what Atticus was trying to teach Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird when he told her that to truly understand a person you have "to climb inside their skin and walk around in it". He wasn't suggesting she go have sex or date. 

Lori is just a shallow self-centered bitch and I doubt sleeping with 0 men or 500 men or any number in between would have changed that. 

Lori:

Why would a husband want to begin abusing a wife who begins being cheerful with him, learns to please him, loves serving him and meeting his needs? 

Translation:

Abuse is the victims fault.  If a woman does the right things, her husband won't abuse her.

Oh man, she posts a video of her and Ken walking the beach or really Ken walking up those stairs. I recognize from a post, maybe the thongs on beach post.

Don't hate on me for saying this because I do think Lori is wrong on how she comes across with her "always give your man sex" posts.  However, I am living the opposite problem My husband is no longer interested. It's been 2 years with no action, and it is absolutely awful.  

I'm not saying a woman can never decline if she is tired or not feeling well (That is where I disagree with Lori). But trust me. It's a huge deal when it becomes the norm.  I'm actually considering leaving over it.  Constructive abandonment is considered legal grounds for divorce.

47 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Don't hate on me for saying this because I do think Lori is wrong on how she comes across with her "always give your man sex" posts.  However, I am living the opposite problem My husband is no longer interested. It's been 2 years with no action, and it is absolutely awful.  

I'm not saying a woman can never decline if she is tired or not feeling well (That is where I disagree with Lori). But trust me. It's a huge deal when it becomes the norm.  I'm actually considering leaving over it.  Constructive abandonment is considered legal grounds for divorce.

When a lack of interest or willingness becomes a pattern in a marriage, it's a huge problem. Sex is the area where I disagree the least with Lori.

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I don't think you're wrong at all. 

But I also don't agree with how she goes about it.

There's a vast gulf between "10 minutes and lube" and "make sex a priority in your relationship," imo. 

I'm sorry you're in such a troubled and difficult place in your marriage. I believe you that it's painful. 

7 hours ago, louisa05 said:

I'm not sure you need to be in a lot of relationships or, frankly, ever have sex at all to have the sense to understand that all people are different and have different experiences. I think that is about developing enough empathy to try to understand the people around you. We teach that to children, who hopefully have no sex partners. It is what Atticus was trying to teach Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird when he told her that to truly understand a person you have "to climb inside their skin and walk around in it". He wasn't suggesting she go have sex or date. 

Lori is just a shallow self-centered bitch and I doubt sleeping with 0 men or 500 men or any number in between would have changed that. 

To clarify, I wasn't saying that Lori needed to sleep around (well, maybe that's what I literally said, but it wasn't strictly what I meant). I meant -- she literally seemed to have no options or at least thought she had no other options. She seems to resent the hell out of the fact that "feminists," or women other than her, DO have options. The option to work or stay home, the option to be educated, the option to date or settle down, the option to do whatever appeals to them. Hence, "how much freedom they have to choose their own paths in life ... "

But per her own narrative, *she's the one who shot herself in the foot with her options. She was educated and could have worked. She sabotaged her birth control so that she could stay home, and then she became a hermit, and so on. I can't help but wonder if she's now regretting all those choices and seeing that other women are having rich, fulfilling lives because they are making different choices.

idk, just thinking out loud here. I suspect she's not happy with the bed she's fouled. 

1 minute ago, polecat said:

There's a vast gulf between "10 minutes and lube" and "make sex a priority in your relationship," imo. 

Yes, there is.  Lori actually has a point, but she carries it too far. No one should feel they have to put out on demand no matter how he or she feels. 

I had an 80-something year old lady tell me at my wedding shower many, many years ago, " Don't have too many headaches.".  She got it.  You can have times when you aren't up for it. Just don't make it a habit.  

Lori says do it no matter what.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived