IGNORED

Another Duggar courting- Joy and Austin, Pt3

SassyPants

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/30/2016 at 2:32 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I see Boob & DQ dragging this out until Joy is just a little older, this way she is 21 when she has her 1st kid. 

I definitely think Mechelle would prefer they marry a bit older, so that she can retain her 19 Child Queen status. God forbid someone passes her up in popping them out.

4 hours ago, pfled said:

Interesting!

IMG_2927.PNG

The question remains: Joy or Joseph? Let's not forget about Joseph, guys. He is probably courting that pretty blonde chick we've seen in the christmas coral video and in the house decorating episode. Maybe it was his engagement and it's his wedding in march?

Nevertheless, I think there will be two Duggar weddings in 2017, Joy and Joseph, and 4 new grandbabies.  The Duggar train is accelerating, haha.

53 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

The question remains: Joy or Joseph? Let's not forget about Joseph, guys. He is probably courting that pretty blonde chick we've seen in the christmas coral video and in the house decorating episode. Maybe it was his engagement and it's his wedding in march?

Nevertheless, I think there will be two Duggar weddings in 2017, Joy and Joseph, and 4 new grandbabies.  The Duggar train is accelerating, haha.

I think that pretty blonde chick you're referring to is 17 years old.  Since we haven't even heard about her it doesn't make any sense that Joe would be marrying her in March.  It could be any of her other friends.  It doesn't have to be a Duggar wedding.

I said it in another thread too...but she isn't necessarily talking about a Duggar. She has a lot of friends and I'm sure plenty of them are around the age where people get married.

I do think Joy will be married in 2017 though.

24 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I think that pretty blonde chick you're referring to is 17 years old.  Since we haven't even heard about her it doesn't make any sense that Joe would be marrying her in March.  It could be any of her other friends.  It doesn't have to be a Duggar wedding.

Thankyou, chill out folks just because she knows someone getting married in March doesn't mean it is a Duggar.  She seems to know tons of people and sounds like she needs to move back to NWA if she misses so much she has to come back every other week. 

25 minutes ago, apiscue said:

Tabitha paine is getting married in 25 march.

Her boyfriend (Tim Robertson) put in on facebook.

Yikes, on my birthday.  Does he have a public FB and if so can you please link to it.

My bets: *if*  engaged they'll get married either end of March-early April, early May, or July 8th/9th. Why? Those are the times the Forsyth Family Camp is unavailable this season ;) Early August is also open but it'll be freakin' hot for an outdoor wedding. 

https://www.fortrock.org/events/

33 minutes ago, apiscue said:

Does that mean the Duggars are going to lose their live-in tutor?? Poor Jana.

51 minutes ago, apiscue said:

what will Michelle do ??? oh dear :D 

52 minutes ago, apiscue said:

Where have I been?!! I didn't even know she was in a relationship! So I guess it wasn't Joy who got engaged on New Years. Is there any more info on Tim Robertson?

No one has commented about the tacky gift cards and cash sign and box on the counter.  The book the Duggars should write is about parting people from their funds. 

3 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

No one has commented about the tacky gift cards and cash sign and box on the counter.  The book the Duggars should write is about parting people from their funds. 

Is that at the Duggar house? These people are so weird.

I just saw the meme be posted that said "I drove by a college today and yelled BOO!..."  Wow. This guy seems just as FITH has the rest of these people.

4 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

17 years old? Erm, forget what I said about her, ups sorry.  I don't think they'll let him marry her if she is only 17. We'll see...

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Yikes, on my birthday.  Does he have a public FB and if so can you please link to it.

Mine, too! I finally found my FJ birthday twin -hugs-

36 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Is that at the Duggar house? These people are so weird.

It's right under the sign that announced that he proposed and she said yes. 

5 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Could anyone of the mods or admins please delete the not so nice part. I don't want to look like a creepy old lady :-/

Thank you :-/

I feel so embarassed...

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived