IGNORED

Another Duggar courting- Joy and Austin, Pt3

SassyPants

I don't know if Becky comes on FJ, but she is a prolific Duggar/Bates online stalker. She posts on pretty much every Insta post any one of them makes. She does not appear to know them in real life, but makes constant demands for information and replies from the the families and friends of theirs. Check pretty much any post and she will be there. I noticed her after seeing her comment on three separate Duggar posts and then a Bates post in a single day. She has never mentioned FJ as far as I have ever seen. 

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We may all be better off not knowing what name Smuggar was called by his mistresses.  

Creepy. Ok, as long as she isn't doing it here or in our name. I know creepers are gonna creep but they aren't doing it on fj.

7 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I've seen similar comments by a Becky Masker on the Duggar FB page who I'm assuming is her.  Her intrusiveness is disturbing.

Becky Masker? That sounds like a made up name. I bet she uses a fake name to be a creepy fundie stalker. Eek.

1 hour ago, actuallyjessica said:

Becky is Pickles.

That would be stupid of pickles. You don't get the best Duggar info by being an obviously creepy stalker.

Eh, I'm guessing Pickles = Becky is a joke because they seem quite different. Pickles can be obsessive and even leg-humpy, but Becky is all simpering and pathetic.

Becky: Oh, Duggar/Bates Offspring, you are just so AMAZING and beautiful. Have you seen my PM? Please respond! I want to know how Sibling X is doing. Bless you! 

Pickles is a lot of things, but I doubt she could keep up two such divergent personas unless she is full on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

1 hour ago, actuallyjessica said:

Becky is Pickles.

WHAT!?! Are you serious? But Pickles has an instagram. Why would she post under that account if she has her Pickles pages? 

16 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Wow. I was checking out that instagram post of krista and Jinger from Jinger's wedding and there was a comment from none other than...drumroll...becky m. asking krista to intercede with jinger on behalf of her adoring fans who are desperate for an update on the young couple's married life. 

that is a new level of intrusiveness.  becky m is just too much. i want a thread just to follow her exploits. 

So it looks like someone saw this post and went over and confronted Becky (or maybe not?) Don't worry Admins, the user did not bring in FJ at all, just asked if Becky knew any of the Duggars in real life and todl her it was creepy to ask people to pass along info...

Anyways... Krista said that she didn't know Becky---I had been wondering if she was a pseudo-insider---and Krista also said taht she doesn't pass along messages....Becky's dreams must be crushed. 

7 minutes ago, newyorkgirl52 said:

WHAT!?! Are you serious? But Pickles has an instagram. Why would she post under that account if she has her Pickles pages? 

So it looks like someone saw this post and went over and confronted Becky (or maybe not?) Don't worry Admins, the user did not bring in FJ at all, just asked if Becky knew any of the Duggars in real life and todl her it was creepy to ask people to pass along info...

Anyways... Krista said that she didn't know Becky---I had been wondering if she was a pseudo-insider---and Krista also said taht she doesn't pass along messages....Becky's dreams must be crushed. 

People have been calling out her stalker tendencies for a while now in comments, even other leg humpers, so not necessarily an FJ-er. 

@FleeJanaFree and other people who want to shut the snow off, the admins are turning it off on Uniform, so switch to that theme if you want to avoid it.

I wonder if any of us were right when we speculated an engagement happening over Christmas.

I guess we may see on Monday.

9 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

@FleeJanaFree and other people who want to shut the snow off, the admins are turning it off on Uniform, so switch to that theme if you want to avoid it.

How do you switch themes?

23 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

How do you switch themes?

I couldn't find it at first either...look at the bottom left corner of this page.

Anna looked so infatuated with Josh in those videos, way more than he was in her. It's so awkward. 

Yeah well Josh probably looked the way that Anna did, when he was looking in the mirror...[emoji6]

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived