IGNORED

Maxwells conference fall 2011

Feberin

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me three

Bunco is a game that is typically played by a group of women looking to get out of the house and away from the kids. To nosh is to snack.

It's edited and they didn't do a very good job. If you're gonna go for it, just go for it. Once you've said "You know, reality is for chumps!", there aren't any prizes for half-assing it. You might as well just finish the job.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2lm58o1.jpg

I mean, since they want us to think their lives are magazine-layout ready at all times...

I have photo editing software and I edit a lot of personal photos. IMO, they used a technique where they blur the edges around the subject (in this case three girls) and then enhanced the sharpness and colour of the clothing. They also did a "noise removal" and "skin smoothing" technique in the picture. They also possibly enhanced the lighting in the photo too. My software allows you to add artificial light to photos, so I'm guessing they possibly added this in too. I notice the Maxwells like to enhance photos of nature too.

Edited for punctuation.

I have photo editing software and I edit a lot of personal photos. IMO, they used a technique where they blur the edges around the subject (in this case three girls) and then enhanced the sharpness and colour of the clothing. They also did a "noise removal" and "skin smoothing" technique in the picture. They also possibly enhanced the lighting in the photo too. My software allows you to add artificial light to photos, so I'm guessing they possibly added this in too I notice the Maxwells like to enhance photos of nature too.

So I can see their making Sarah look more attractive to a potential suitor but enhancing photos of nature? What, God didn't do as good a job as Steve could have done?

So I can see their making Sarah look more attractive to a potential suitor but enhancing photos of nature? What, God didn't do as good a job as Steve could have done?

Yes, I would bet money that they even enhance their nature photos. Take this one for example: titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC_3263.jpg

or this one: titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/DSC_8116_17_18_19_20_21_22.jpg

Guest Anonymous

THat's 'cause as far as they're concerned, Steve IS God.

Looks like they messed around with iPhoto settings way to much....Having an expensive camera and a Mac does not make you an instant photography expert! Grr!

So, they've got their bus back. Yesterday when they arrived (fairly early in the morning) at the repair shop, the repairmen were waiting for 1 more part. It was to arrive via UPS that day. It wasn't there, so the Maxwell's "flagged down" a UPS truck. :o It wasn't the "right one". Dummies, don't you know how many trucks there are!!! They finally got the part and it was the wrong one.

Lucky them, the shop used the old part (which will be fixed upon their return home). Uuuhhmmm, haven't the Maxwell's ever thought of calling first to see if the bus was ready?!

How dare that UPS truck not have their package. Doesn't he know it's all about the Maxwells?

Lemmesee, what will the curriculum consist of? Ah, yes:

Deathtalk 101

Sucking The Joy From Life For Fun And Profit

How Not To Idolize Foods And Inanimate Objects

You, Too, Can Be A Patriarse

Do It Yourself Psychotherapy

Ministering To The Elderly Whether They Like It Or Not

Oh and don't forget, How to Administer The "Are You a Good Person" Test.

:lol:

And here I thought that it was their prayers that had softened the hearts of their resistant audience last weekend. :roll:

[

Sucking The Joy From Life For Fun And Profit

No fun. Just profit mental.

I dare someone to ask Stevie how much it cost to dump a new transmission into that bus! He won't answer, or he'll be vague like "we were blessed to have God's provision" or some such thing, but I'm so curious to know how much money they have spent on that thing. But I guess by now, it's practically brand new!

Looks like they messed around with iPhoto settings way to much....Having an expensive camera and a Mac does not make you an instant photography expert! Grr!

But being a Maxwell does.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about Photoshop. Never used it once.

However: Back in the day, I was pretty decent at photo printing -- we're talking the darkroom, the red light, the stop baths, the whole megillah. ;)

That's by way of saying that I wonder if they lightened up the photo to make the girls' features more clear, and lightened Sarah's a little too much, in the process.

It's what would've happened had something like this been done in the lab and all the faces been "dodged" instead of just the girls'.

Just a thought.

I think that's it. anecdote: at one event a group of african american students asked to take a pic with me (sorry I present them like that but I actually did not know them, hadn't talked to them whatsoever before). They took the pic, they looked great! I looked like a ghost. I was unearthly emanating whiteness. (really, it was weird)

The settings when taking pictures of darker skinned persons are totally different than lighter skinned. I bet the two little girls did not look good on the original pic and decided to light it up afterwards.

I'm guessing the new transmission was still way cheaper than another bus.

I thought it sounded truly stupid to flag down the UPS truck. Maybe calling ahead is a sign of no faith?

Archived